We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Brands like Adanola: After spending days working from home, it was a given to gain weight and ruin your health. Now, buying gym clothes from high-end or big brands sounds like you’re going to go broke, and to help you with that, we have some really good activewear brands like Adanola online.
Adanola is a well-known brand focusing on the concept of producing only high-quality activewear and wardrobe essentials, with the main highlight that all their products are versatile and good to set according to your lifestyle.
Adanola is in fact one of the go-to destinations for many. But, if that’s not the case for you even when Adanola seems reliable enough, then our list of the top brands like Adanola to shop for activewear and gym clothes mentioned in this article will definitely help you.
List of Brands like Adanola:
Yes, we are starting strong from the globally famous title – Adidas. As expected, who doesn’t know Adidas? It’s a German-based athletic apparel and footwear company and is known as the largest sportswear manufacturer across Europe.
At Adidas, you can shop for clothing and shoes in original collections, best for training, workouts, football athletics, running and many such outdoor as well as indoor activities.
Yet, that’s not all at all because the products are also used for casual wear and suit some additional styles like minimal and streetwear.
- You get extra rewards when shopping online, and app-exclusive offers all the time.
- It has a vast collection to offer, never running out of fashion and comfort.
- It often collaborates with other brands to offer better and more exclusive collections.
2. Sweaty Betty
Sweaty Betty, unlike Adidas, is not exactly at the top of the market but has a decent and satisfying collection to offer. It claims to help you find your new favourite workout and training clothes – offering a wide variety of collections.
Leggings, tops, sports bras, shorts, and skirts are all the main highlights of this brand, advancing not only quality but also in designs and shades.
- The majority of the products, at least online, come with more colour options.
- The sizing starts from XXS to XXL.
- It offers free returns and delivery on orders above €75.
Hush, unlike the two mentioned above, does not particularly offer activewear or apparel and accessories for working out and training, but it does have a fair collection for the two. Overall, it is a trusted clothing, accessories, and loungewear label for women.
At Hush, you will find a laid-back sense of style and fashion, delivering products with a positive idea of life and an easygoing attitude. Also, activewear, joggers, jeggings, and shorts have all the things you might be looking for.
- Many products come in a variety of shades.
- It is trusted to offer breathable, light, and soft fabric apparel.
- ‘Complete the outfit’ space below every listing, when shopping online, brings in all the products you can style the item with.
4. Lululemon Athletica
Lululemon Athletica, rather be called Lululemon, is a multinational athletic clothing retail company from Canada. It is popular for its loungewear, activewear, and footwear collections, including items that can go well with many outfits and for many occasions.
Lululemon Athletica is good when it comes to the quality of the fabrics, especially for the reasonable prices you pay. Like, literally — it has an oversized funnel neck half zip hoodie for €108 and mid-rise Bermuda for €78.
- It has special collections like gifts for her, summer shop, matching sets, gifts for him, etc. on its website and app.
- If not by the usual categories, then you can shop by activities like workout, tennis, hiking, yoga, running, golf, and casual.
Castore is the first premium sportswear label for those who pay keen attention to detail and need items with flawless performance features.
From cricket to football, this label has specific collections for all the major sports. With fine quality fabrics used and reasonable rates, the occasions and seasons that bring sales and heavy discount offers only help you save more.
- You can shop by activities in sports such as tennis, cycling, football, golf, cricket, running, motorsports, and more.
- You can shop by teams, with the list of collections including Rangers, England Cricket, Red Bull racing, Newcastle United, and more.
TALA is one of the best labels mentioned in this list that mainly focuses on creating activewear with sustainability at the top.
It is known to create athleisure styles and outfits at highly competitive prices, where you’ll not only get comfort but also fine quality that will make you feel good with every wear.
In addition to that, it doesn’t limit its category production to only leggings, tank tops, short and long sleeve tops, sports bras, shorts, joggers, and tracksuits, but it goes beyond that — also offering swimwear, vests, dresses, skirts, bottoms, sweatshirts, and more.
- When shopping online, the rating and review section for every listing helps a lot in decision-making.
- The majority of the products come in a variety of shades.
- The sizing starts from 2XL to 4XL.
- Almost all the cotton products are made of organic cotton.
7. People Tree
People Tree is another one that doesn’t necessarily focus on working out clothes and accessories, but it does focus on creating products with environmentally-friendly materials.
This fashion pioneer will have sustainable linen, eco-friendly underwear, and good-quality items to showcase. As for the categories, you can shop for jumpsuits, trousers, dresses, socks tops, activewear, and a good bunch of other pieces.
- It only uses good quality fabric combinations, like 95% organic certified cotton with 5% elastane for leggings.
- The majority of the pieces can go well with other clothes and outfits, overall versatile.
Varley is again, a trustworthy and reliable clothing brand, with its main highlight being fine quality and fabric combination – while doing a good job in offering the most comfort.
Not going to lie, although the designs and fashion were not something rare, only the outlook seemed so rich and made up of soft fabric that we had to add it to one of our favourites on this list.
As for the categories, it has plenty to offer, but the main category list includes tops, bottoms, accessories, and outerwear.
- If shopping online, then the rating and review section for every product will tell if the product is worth buying or not.
- It’s good with more colour variety and has one of the best palettes including beautiful and soft colours like Ivory marl, antler, wild rhubarb, pearl blue, etc.
- The sizing starts from XXS to XL.
Gymshark is one of the top on this list, an official go-to destination to shop for gym clothes and workout clothing. With fine quality and stylish designs, the label is also highlighted for competitive prices – with multiple, or at least a few offers available all the time.
It has a good list of categories to offer for both genders, including crop tops, joggers, hoodies, shorts, sports bras, pullovers, stringers, tanks, and more. Also, let’s not forget about a good list of collections always available to offer diverse and exclusive pieces.
- Many pieces come with a variety of colours and the sizing starts from XS to XXL.
- It has a free standard delivery policy for all orders above €75.
- Online shopping will give you a good idea of the overall product through the rating and review sections.
Fabletics is an affordable fitness activewear and workout clothing brand, majorly prioritizing high-quality fashion for both genders.
With this label, you can shop for a good assortment of apparel pieces, majorly highlighting leggings, shorts, men’s shorts, men’s trousers outfits, and swimwear.
- To give you a personalized experience, as soon as you start shopping on its online website, you’ll be asked to answer some questions like what is your usual bra size, bottom size, etc.
- The sizing starts from XXS till 4XL.
- It certainly uses a fine combination of fabrics to offer softness with every wear.
Patagonia is a well-known brand, an American retailer manufacturing outdoor recreation clothing and gear. It is actually a designer, specializing in producing silent sports clothing, like snowboarding, fly fishing, trail running, surfing, etc.
Along with men and women, it also has a wide collection for kids and babies. In addition to that, although it is designed for outdoor purposes, the majority of the clothes are versatile and comfortable to be worn casually as well as when you are working out.
- The sizing starts from XXS to XXL.
- It offers beautiful shades in its palette, like obsidian plum, pale periwinkle, evening mauve, and so on.
- Almost all the products have colour variations.
14. Sporty & Rich
Sporty & Rich is yet another one offering a decent and minimal aesthetic collection. It focuses on producing thoughtfully designed items that prioritize durability over temporary relief and comfort.
At Sporty & Rich, you can shop for an elegant variety in departments, such as skirts, shorts, sweatpants, dresses, activewear, pyjamas, loungewear, and more.
- It has a fair colour palette for those who love soft and dark colours as well as bold and vibrant.
- The majority of the pieces offer colour variations.
- It follows sustainability not by offering you sustainable production but by planting a tree with every order in the Madagascar reforestation project.
Honestly, with so many variations available in the market, it was indeed hard to pick a bunch, but when we analyzed sustainable production, eco-friendly means, good quality, durability, and affordable prices – then the above-mentioned labels were at the top.
With this, we have successfully presented all the top brands like Adanola, and hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any more good shops like Adanola?
Adidas, Sporty & Rich, Sweaty & Rich, TALA, Patagonia, Varley, Hush, Lululemon, Castore, People Tree, GymShark, and Fabletics are some more good shops like Adanola.
Which are good women’s gym clothes stores like Adanola?
GymShark, Fabletics, Lululemon, Adidas, Sporty & Rich, Sweaty & Rich, Castore, People Tree, TALA, Patagonia, Varley, and Hush are some of the good women’s gym clothes stores like Adanola.
Try Alternatives Brands-