6 Back Market Alternatives to Try Out! 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Back Market Alternatives: You get irritated when the items you no longer need take up space in your house for no reason. At times like this, you remember Back Market and Back Market Alternatives.
Back Market is a renowned name when it comes to selling and buying used items online. But, when you wish to have a change of heart or simply go for any other site like Back market, that is when Back Market Alternatives steps in.
So, to help you get your ideal online marketplace to sell and buy refurbished items, mainly electronics — We have presented an introduction to the Back market and its alternatives in the following article.
About Back Market
Back Market is a space full of refurbished tech items like phones, laptops, and more. Two of the major reasons why it is trusted is: It offers free delivery on most of the eligible items that come along with a 1-year warranty.
It is a leading and trustworthy online marketplace working across the world. Sell and buy everything that comes under the tech section with the help of Back Market. Due to the company’s policies being strict, there is no way you will be scammed.
Gazelle is one of the popular Back Market alternatives that helps users sell and buy used items that drop under electronic sections — especially cell phones. You can sell your used iPhone, smartphone, iPad, MacBook, gaming equipment and so many more things.
The case is the same for buying an iPhone, MacBook, gaming computer, or any other electronic product. Gazelle, being one of the leading marketplaces, makes sure to deal fairly with users. Thus, it gives you certified used iPhones and other eligible items.
How does it work?
- Visit the website and select the item which you wish to sell and note down its value of it on Gazelle.
- Once you are ready to sell, it’ll send you a parcel containing all the required equipment to pack the order.
- After you are done, send in the parcel.
- You will get the money once the website approves the parcel — making sure it is in the right condition.
- Gazelle has done a lot of work in the results panel of its website. Compared to the initial designs and working of this part, it shows you more private, personalized, and customized lists of items based on your filters and search keywords.
- It uses a very easy user interface to make searching and dealing with Gazelle easy for all age groups and people.
- You get the items you bought with a 1-year warranty most of the time. This will only be denied when the item you are buying is inappropriate to hold on to for that long.
- Gives you free shipping on most of the items.
10 Best Sites like Gazelle to Buy/Sell Mobiles 
Swappa claims itself to be one of the best online Back Market alternatives out there, based on the top three factors: Simplicity, Staff-approved listings, and safety. So, if you wish to deal with used electronic items, Swappa is your destination.
It makes sure that you only buy products that can still work perfectly fine and it makes sure you deal in a safe space and don’t get scammed. When it comes to the working of swappa, it is simple. You can search for the product you wish to buy and go for billing directly.
Every order sent by the seller is staff approved and the product will not go up in the listings on the website unless the staff has fully approved it. This feature makes sure that the items you are buying are first checked by the professionals, before being presented in front of you.
How does it work?
- After having a look at all the rules and conditions to sell on the website, you can receive the pricing date to help you highlight the accurate market price of what you are trying to sell.
- Once your item reaches the listing — you will be notified after anyone buys your item.
- The listing fee is not paid by the seller but by the buyer. And it will be added to their total automatically at the time of billing.
- Swappa uses trusted payment modes like PayPal to make it easier, more convenient, and safe for you to deal internationally.
- You get to buy the items latest in trends at cheaper prices — many items are usually used for a very short period before being listed on the website.
- Swappa puts forth a set of strict listing requirements — making it hard for scammers to list their items and scam you and others.
Decluttr is another online marketplace dealing in the used electronic items business. It is mainly focused on helping buyers and sellers deal with cell phones, DVDs, CDs, etc. Due to its dealing simplicity and providing safety to both buyers and sellers side — it can be called one of the best Back Market Alternatives.
Decluttr uses a fast route to help sellers ship the items and buyers receive the delivery. So selling and buying are easy when you are dealing at Decluttr. And unlike other online marketplaces, it does not bother with hard procedures. Moreover, get used books that are still of good quality. On top of all — shipping is free of cost for both buyers and sellers!
How does it look?
- Visit the website and get your item valued for free.
- If you are okay with the amount being paid to you by the brand, move on to packing the item into a box safely.
- Once the item is received, you’ll get the payment within a short while.
- As a buyer, you can search for the item you want to buy and once you found it, go on with billing.
- After you pay for the order, wait for it to arrive at your doorstep.
- It accepts almost all types of electronic items, including tablets, cell phones, computers, headphones, etc are all included.
- It is one of the best places for trade-ins.
- You get to choose from a large collection of items that are put on sale.
- If you opt for store purchases, you will get 100% free shipping.
- In case of trade-in, you will receive quick payments.
- All the items are certified.
Swappie is another Back Market alternative where you can search for affordable used items. It mainly focuses on providing users with cell phones and iPhones that can still work just fine.
The major benefit of buying smartphones from Swappie is — it gives you a year warranty. The same will happen in the case of other tech items but not all will be included accordingly.
How does it work?
- The process for buying any item from the website will be similar to other online marketplaces and websites.
- As for the seller— you have to start the process by getting a fair market value for the item you are trying to sell.
- Once you are satisfied, go on shipping the item.
- It will get approved first by the staff of the brand.
- It will then be added to the listing and once someone buys it, you’ll be notified.
- You will get the delivery within 1 to 3 days after they ship the order most of the time.
- Swappie has a set of 52 test processes for Cell phones. The cell phone will only reach you when it can pass all the tests.
eBay is a USA-based multinational e-commerce entity that deals in consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sections with the help of its website. Millions of users use it every month and is in the top online marketplaces that assure 100% safety, at least from their side. Nevertheless, if you follow the basic guidelines for dealing online, you will be saved from getting scammed easily.
It mainly does business with used electronics, followed by cars, Collectibles, and Fashion. The Fashion section includes all sorts of Fashion-related items like Clothing, footwear, and apparel.
How does it work?
- Sellers first — list the items they want to sell. The post of each item will include an image (HD quality image is preferred) followed by the title, description, and other small settings.
- Sellers are required to add shipping and payment details only if they are accessible to them. Posting an item with wrong information for the aforementioned can create severe issues in the future.
- Once your item gets a buyer — you will get the payment automatically transferred.
As for buyers, the process is like any other website. You can search for an item and add it to your cart if you like it. Once your cart is filled and you are ready to check out — go on with the secured payment methods option provided by the brand and seller.
- The bidding feature allows you to name your price and maybe — get an expensive item at less price.
- The favorite feature allows you to add items to your cart which you do not wish to buy at the moment but will think about buying shortly.
- The reviews section allows you to know what other users think about the item.
Amazon Renewed is a part of Amazon — a globally popular online marketplace and the best Back Market alternative that has anything and everything of your choice. From lowly priced items to the most expensive ones — from international clothing brands to decor items to decorate your garden, Amazon and Amazon Renewed will have all of it for you.
It has similar features to Amazon and works similarly. The working is again simple and you get a good range of options with prices wavering as per the seller and quality.
How does it work?
- First things first – register yourself as an Amazon seller.
- Complete the application process and get qualified to sell on Amazon renewed.
- Start listing the items you wish to sell.
- Whenever you get an order placed for your item, you are required to follow the Amazon renewed guidelines and ship it within the period you promised initially.
- You get items that are barely used at a much less price than initially valued.
- The working of Amazon Renewed is easy.
- The brand offers a guarantee with every order, which you as a seller are required to check before buying.
Back Market and Back Market Alternatives, which exist in the market, have made it very convenient to buy and sell refurbished items. With just a few guidelines in mind, to make you aware of scammers — you will buy and sell with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell things on the Back Market?
Yes, you can. Sellers can sell a good list of used items like gaming consoles, earphones, speakers, and tablets.
Where does the Back market ship from in the USA?
In America, the Back market has sellers from 48 states.