We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Apps like Zenly: The world is advancing with economy, wealth, technology along with crimes and unsafe events. To put a stop to these events and keep your loved ones safe, you would probably need a good couple of years to bring out the movement but before that, with the help of some interesting apps like Zenly, you can at least keep a track of your loved ones and make sure that wherever they are – they are safe.
Zenly is a sociable media app that helps you build your own map of the world with the people and places you are close with. With this app you can check your friends, family members or anyone else’s real-time location whether they are at home, workplace or any other destination.
Zenly is a good app to keep an eye on your family members and friends but the sad news is that Zenly is closing down soon – which means you won’t be able to use the app for a long time even if you download it right away.
The above-mentioned statement has shaken many users and led them to search for similar apps like Zenly. If you are also searching for Zenly alternatives then you are at the right page because in the article below, we are going to display a list of 6 good Zenly alternatives that you can use.
Life360 is a family social networking app through which you get to experience advanced digital, location, and driving safety features along with location sharing for your entire family.
In simple words, it is a family locator that will simplify your life by making it easy for you to stay connected with the people that matter most to you without actually disturbing them by calling and messaging to ask where they are.
Life360 is one of the best apps like Zenly because while offering you diversified common benefits like location sharing, it also provides advanced features like pining you with the family member’s location whenever he or she is running late or if anyone got in a car crash, you’ll immediately be pinged with the same notification.
- Create private groups called ‘circles’ including family members where you all can chat.
- Get alerts whenever family members leave or arrive at certain destinations.
- With the help of the locator in your phone, you can check the location of others’ lost or stolen phones.
- View the real-time location of family members and a personal family map which is only visible to you and your circle.
Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another locator app allowing you to locate family and friends using iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. After installing this app, you can easily share your location with others, and follow other’s location who have shared location with you.
And the best part is that if you don’t want to be followed, you can easily hide your location with one tap.
Further, Find My Friends offers location-based alerts that will help you get notified whenever a friend or family member visits or leaves a certain place.
- Decide whether you want to share your location temporarily or permanently.
- Share your location within a few seconds with nearby friends and members using AirDrop.
- The app supports 3D Touch.
- Find My Friends supports over 30 languages globally including Arabic, Australian English, British English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Korean, etc.
GeoZilla is a popular and trusted locator app to find your family members wherever they are. To do so, you have to first invite your family members to the app, and once they are registered, you can start sharing your live location and know where everyone is.
GeoZilla is one of the promising apps like Zenly because while you are using an android, the app can be used to track other devices like an Android smartwatch and iPhone.
Additionally, the app uses a safety reporting system that’ll notify you whenever a family member is using their cell phone while driving or is speeding the car or bike. Also, if a crash is detected, all the contacts in the emergency contact list will be informed immediately.
- It uses a significant location change – SLC, that’ll keep your location tracker in sleep mode until you make a move and step out of a certain room or area to save your battery from draining.
- It’ll notify you whenever anyone leaves the house, arrives safely at the place, and is on time.
- Share your location in a personal circle visible to only selected family members.
- Check where your family, together or individually, has been visiting throughout the past week.
Google Maps is one of the leading location finder and locator apps helping you navigate across the world faster and easier. It app includes over 220 countries including territories with millions of businesses and places with accurate location details.
Unlike other apps similar to Zenly listed in this article, it does not help you create private groups, chat, and maps. However, it still can be used to share your current location through your device’s GPS through a good variety of apps including WhatsApp, Messages, etc.
With Google Maps, as the one traveling, you can keep your family updated with the situation shown on the map and your current location. And you can take advantage of the app’s advanced features like voice instructions with the help of which you don’t have to look in the phone frequently to check directions and get the complete details of your destination.
- Beat traffic and other related situations with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions provided by the app.
- You get to catch your train, rideshare, and bus with real-time data.
- With the help of an automatic rerouting feature, you can save time on live traffic, road closures and incidents ahead.
Glympse is a helpful, free, and simple app to share your location using device GPS tracking with anyone including friends, family members, and coworkers. Here, you can let your family members or friends know you are on the way, know if anyone is running late and also create a group for family reunion online.
Furthermore, you can do a good list of things including informing your family about your safety while cycling, running, biking, or driving, searching for your friends easily at a concert or festival, providing your client with a courtesy note with the ETA when stuck in a traffic jam and arranging for a social night out with friends and more.
- The app uses an easy user interface without any sign-up required.
- You don’t need the Glympse app to check the live location shared by anyone through the Glympse app.
- It notifies you whenever there is a charity run and you can join the same route with followers on Twitter or Facebook.
Family360 is a family locator reporting your family’s accurate locations using GPS coordinates with GPS location data.
With the help of this app, you can continuously locate the location of mobile phones registered with the app. However, this can’t be used to stalk anyone because the other person needs to accept your invitation.
It can also help you when you lost your phone or your phone was stolen. It will track down the cell phone’s current location with the help of a GPS tracker. Further, you can easily find your family on the map, share your location with others, and also check updated traffic on the map to view the possible delays in the trip for yourself as well as for others beforehand.
- Create multiple personal groups where you can add different people of your choice.
- It allows you to check detailed location history about places and trips visited by you as well as my members in all circles.
- It offers advanced safety features like ‘Watch over me’ and ‘Send SOS’.
In this article, we have included the best apps like Zenly available on the internet which have received powerful responses from users and offer a 100% safety guarantee. Apart from these, the internet has more options but if you want to trust the best then you must try apps like Zenly mentioned in the above article first.
Frequently asked Questions
Is there any Zenly alternative free to use?
Yes, there are many good Zenly alternatives free to use and the list includes Google Maps, Find My Friends, GeoZilla, Life360, Glympse, and Family360.
Which is a good app similar to Zenly?
There are many good apps similar to Zenly but the most reliable among them can be GeoZilla, Google Amal’s Life360, Glympse, and Family360.
What is the Zenly app used for?
Zenly is a locator app that allows you to share your current location with friends and others and keep them updated as you move ahead toward your destination. The app is helpful for more reasons like keeping a track of one’s location, making sure friends are arriving safely at their houses, etc.