Zello Walkie Talkie App Review – Are you wondering what is Zello Walkie Talkie? Want to know what are its features? Wondering whether it is Legit or Scam? Don’t worry, we’ll help you with that! In this article, we’ll show you a simple Zello Walkie Talkie review which will help you know everything about Zello Walkie Talkie app.
Zello Walkie Talkie is an immediate communication app that competes with push-to-talk walkie-talkies over cell phone networks. It lets users to talk one-on-one to a single person or in a channel with a group of people. Read on further to know more about Zello Walkie Talkie app review
Zello Walkie Talkie App Review
With Zello Walkie Talkie, you can turn your tablet or smartphone into a Walkie Talkie. Users can create channels and provide control to other Zello users to become moderators. You can access this application through Android, iOS as well as Windows PC.
In addition to PTT system, it also provides other useful features for event planners like lining up voice messages, a call log, text messaging, image sending, message alerts and location tracking.
- Join channels to connect with people who share the same interest as you
- Enjoy free private and public conversations
- Share channels with other via Twitter, text message, Facebook and email
- It doesn’t allow you to log in through your Facebook account
Plans and Pricing
Zello Walkie Talkie app is completely free to download. However, to use its advanced features, you are supposed to pay for its upgraded version. Zello business costs $6.80 per month. Zello also has another paid version – Zello Enterprise. It also offers a 30-days free trial.
Its paid version offers several features, including Unlimited channels, Live location tracking & maps, iOS/Android/Win Mobile/PC availability, Management console (Web-based), Live voice playback, AES 256-bit audio encryption and much more.
- It provides history, notifications, replay the last message and Bluetooth device support.
- You can have the ability to talk to your contacts privately or simply join public channels to involve in a debate.
- It is compatible with iOS and Android operating system as well as for Windows PC.
- It lets you to replay the last message and you can also send images and text with the Zello Walkie Talkie app.
- You can be able to share a channel with your family and friends online through Twitter, text message, Facebook and email.
- Ability to search for other Zello users by using their phone number, email address or Zello username.
- Talk with free live voice over any carrier or Wi-Fi connection with crystal clear quality.
- Organize communication in channels of up 6000 users.
Here is the list of Zello Walkie Talkie competitors that are worth using:
- AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie
Is Zello Legit?
According to several users, Zello Walkie Talkie app is completely safe and secure.
So, we hope the above article on Zello Walkie Talkie app has helped you to know everything about Zello Walkie Talkie app.
How does the Zello Walkie Talkie app work?
Zello Walkie Talkie app allows you to use your smartphone as a Walkie-Talkie as long as you have an internet connection. Users can be able to join channels and immediately send voice messages or photos.
Is Zello Walkie Talkie app safe?
Yes, Zello Walkie Talkie is safe and protect your private discussions by interception the radio frequency.
Is Zello Walkie Talkie free?
You can try Zello Walkie Talkie free for 30 days, without providing your credit card information.
What is the range of Zello Walkie Talkie?
Zello Walkie Talkie Real PPT Mobile Radio is 100 Miles long.
Does Zello Walkie Talkie drain battery?
No, Zello doesn’t have any essential impact on your battery life.
Can I use my mobile phone as walkie-talkie?
Yes. You can use your smartphone or tablet as a walkie-talkie with Zello Walkie Talkie.