Voice AI Alternative: If you are someone who follows trends systematically, then there is no way you have not thought about trying Voice AI. Yes, we are talking about the popular free voice changer platform for PCs.
At Voice AI, you get to browse across a huge library of voices while the website uses leading AI technologies to get you the perfect emotion from the original piece of voice and audio. The highlight of the site could be that it is a realistic AI voice generator for free of cost.
But, although it can do a good bunch of things, it can’t do everything, and for that, we have multiple AI alternatives in the market. So, if you are interested to know about these alternatives – all you need to do is continue reading the article below.
List of Voice AI Alternatives:
1. Murf AI Voice Changer
Murf AI Voice Changer is a famous option, an AI voice generator where you get to choose from over 100 realistic text-to-speech voices. It is a versatile text-to-speech software, where you can instantly add all types of texts easily.
Moreover, Murf AI Voice Changer is a name you should remember if you are interested in AI translation, voice changing, voice cloning, and AI dubbing.
In addition to that, it is a promising website where you can create amazing quality voiceovers within a few minutes. It is highly recommended if you want to create AI voices for your videos, podcasts, and types of professional presentations.
- It allows you to choose from different categories of voices like corporate, creative, and entertainment.
- You get a better understanding of different voices, such as educators, marketers, authors, product developers, podcasters, animators, etc, and which one suits your preferences the best.
- You can control how your voice sounds by changing its speed, pitch, and more things.
It comes with 3 plan choices, and they are as follows:
- Basic subscription plan – $29 per month
- Pro subscription plan – $39 per month
Additionally, you can save 33% if you opt for yearly plans.
MagicVox is one of the most popular titles presented on the list. It offers services in more than 35 countries globally with over 200 million active users as of November 2024.
Apparently, it has created over 700 voice effects and is here to help you use the full potential of your voice to make something extraordinary.
At MagicVox, you get to either go for your original voice where you can choose to customize a hit through professional tools, or for different voices available. For instance, you can speak voices of anime girls, a little kid, SpongeBob, Joe Biden, and more such people.
- You only need one click to add fake voices to your profile on famous gaming platforms, such as Google Meet, YouTube, TikTok, Discord, etc.
- With its AI voice cloning feature, you can create a highly realistic clone with unique characteristics.
- It offers a free soundboard for PC and allows you to create profiles, like Jeon Jungkook's soundboard, Selena Gomez's soundboard, etc.
For starters, you get a trial version where you can try a good bunch of premium features. After it ends, you have an option for monthly subscription plans, and the available ones are as follows:
- 1-year subscription plan – $0.05 per day, which equals $19.95 yearly.
- 1-quarter subscription plan – $0.14 per day, which equals $12.95 quarterly.
- Lifetime subscription plan – billed at $39.95 for a lifetime
3. MagicMic AI Voice Changer
MagicMic AI Voice Changer is another recommended option to add more fun to your voice chat, gaming, and streaming sessions. It is where you can create great quality AI voiceovers and get yourself a custom online identity.
Whether you wish to change your voice into different male and female tones, or popular characters such as SpongeBob, Mario, minions, Obama, etc — MagicMic AI Voice Changer has a wide variety you can explore.
What’s more is that it comes with a groundbreaking technology, replicating human-like voices through algorithms. This allows it to transform its effect on education, accessibility, and advertising, with over 200 filters, recording, sound emulation, and voice customization.
- It has an ultra-realistic voice conversion experience with cutting-edge AI technology to get you a perfect digital identity.
- You need only one click to change your identity on more than 100 platforms through Windows, Mac, and web browsers.
You can install the app on your device for free. However, it will only give you access to barely a couple of features, and to get your hands on premium features, you can choose any subscription plan from the following:
- Monthly subscription plan – $0.33 per day, equals $9.99 per month.
- Yearly subscription plan – $0.08 per day, equals $29.99 per year.
- Lifetime subscription plan – $44.99 (sale price).
MetaVoice is another voice changer, helping you change your voice identity in real-time while making sure it still has the human touch.
With this platform, you can keep your profile anonymous and speak with confidence to give your content additional value. All you need to do is choose a voice to start, and you can create everywhere, and instantly.
Furthermore, the studio enables you to create genuine and engaging AI voiceovers, and its web app has lightning speed for character creation and voice conversion.
- It can help find the perfect voice that matches your digital identity.
- You can speak normally, and the platform’s on-device low latency feature will let you communicate with no friction.
- You can change your identity on more than 800 platforms such as Discord, Roblox, YouTube, etc, with just one click.
You get to choose from for subscription plans and they are as follows:
- Personal subscription plan – $10 per month
- Creator subscription plan – $25 per month
- Advanced subscription plan – custom pricing and you need to book a call first
Voicemod might be a bit underrated compared to others mentioned above – another real-time voice changer and soundboard for Windows and Mac OS.
At Voicemod, it allows you to express yourself easily and get yourself a sonic identity for a good number of platforms, including Discord, Roblox, OBS, and many more.
In addition to that, it is helpful in adding custom sound effects to almost every game and communication desktop application. The list includes Fortnite, Overwatch, Valoratn, League of Legends, Among Us, and more trending names.
- You can add your email and they will give you the Voicemod app for free in your mailbox.
- Its live voice strangers to all allows you to effectively change your voice while streaming.
- You can create voice skins and avatars for Metaverse and Multiverse platforms within moments.
6. Resemble AI
Resemble AI is here to help you clone your voice with its realistic, AI voice generator. While you are on it, you can also create voices with the help of real-time speech-to-speech and text-to-speech software.
Additionally, the platform is also good at neural audio editing and language dubbing, and allows you to clone your voice for free, and you can always request a demo with one click.
The reason why Resemble AI is listed in this article is because while helping you add infinite emotions to your voice, it also lets you convert your voice for a global audience, supporting about 100 languages.
- You can make changes to your real voice recordings through typing and can add, replace, or remove any speech easily.
- It offers additional premium tools like the AI watermarker to protect your IP and a deepfake detector to identify any generated output.
Fortunately, it allows you to try its premium features for free with no credit card required.
After the trial period has ended, you can either opt for the basic plan where it charges $0.006 per second and you pay for every second in each session, or opt for the pro plan where you need to contact them to discuss the pricing.
7. Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer is a decent choice to change your voice. It is an application installed on the system level so that you can use it on every platform that uses a microphone or any other audio-capturing tool.
To give you a better idea, it will help you change your voice — more like modify it on a variety of platforms, including Skype, Hangouts, Steam, Viber, Ekiga, Discord, and many more.
As for what type of voice effect it can offer, alien, clone, mutation, fast mutation, slow mutation, male pitch, silence, helium pitch, baby pitch, radio, robot, and more are available.
- It allows you to create a custom pitch voice effect where you can customize the pitch to suit your preferences entirely.
- The music player Voice AI comes with enhanced audio control and playlist and supports an impressive variety of media formats.
- The sound player has built-in sound and management and also supports a VST plug-in.
The above-mentioned list of the best Voice AI alternatives includes some of the most recommended and popular titles used by millions of creators in different fields.
All of these titles are not only good for voiceovers, voice changing, and voice cloning, but they also come with advanced features, respectively.
What we need to say is – you must try the softwares mentioned above before going for any other underrated option.
That is all from our side, and hope our list of the best Voice AI alternatives was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anything better than Voice AI?
MagicVox, Murf AI Voice Changer, MagicMic AI Voice Changer, Voicemod, Metavoice, Resemble AI, and Clownfish Voice Changer are some of the popular voice changer websites that can be better than Voice AI for different reasons.
Are there any more sites like Voice AI?
Yes, there are many more good sites like Voice AI, and the list includes Clownfish Voice Changer, MagicVox, Metavoice, Murf AI Voice Changer, Voicemod, Resemble AI, and MagicMic AI Voice Changer.