Think Dirty App Review: Have you always wanted to know a way to learn more about the products you use? They do have all the information provided on the products but are you still unsure? If that is the case, then you might have come across the Think dirty app that helps you learn more about your products.
Is it safe to use? Does it have accurate information? Is it free to use? How does it work? If you wish to know all the answers to these questions and more data about the app, we suggest you go through our Think dirty app review article below.
Think Dirty is an app that makes it easiest to learn the potentially toxic ingredients included in your personal care and cosmetic products. It acts as an independent source and helps you to compare products while you shop.
If you have doubts about chemicals or toxic substances being involved in your cosmetics or personal care items then using this application can help you perfectly.
The application has an easy user interface. It is easy to understand and guide you until you have gotten a hang of it. It helps you prevent buying toxic cosmetics and items before you pay for them.
The application has a good set of features like the dirty meter, barcode scanner, shopping list side, buy it now headline, UPC submission, and bathroom rating.
The application was considered by several huge companies and headlines. It was mentioned in – 25+ Apps To Make Your Everyday Life Easier – TED Blog, 26 Underrated Apps Every Twentysomething Should Download Right Now – BuzzFeed.
Also – 7 New Beauty Apps You Need to Download Now – Allure Magazine and The Beauty And Fashion Apps You Need To Download, ASAP – Glamour Magazine UK.
How does it work?
The working of this app is truly very simple. You as a cell phone user must know the basics of using an application before using this app. Two learn about the toxic ingredients added in your personal care and cosmetic items, you have to follow few steps mentioned below,
- Download the app on your cell phone or tablet.
- Allow some general permissions to the app like, for the camera, etc.
- With the help of the scanner in the app and your device camera, scan the barcode of the item.
- The next thing you know, the application will show you easy-to-understand information about the product along with a track of dirty ingredients included.
- It also gives you an option to shop for cleaner items along with alternatives. You can choose an alternative according to your preferences and needs.
- Barcode scanner – The barcode scanner included in the app can scan and give you the information for over 350,000 cosmetics and personal care items. These items will majority be from the United States and Canada.
- Dirty meter – with the help of this dirty meter, you will get a comprehensive rating along with easy-to-understand data on ingredients, health impacts, and certifications.
- My bathroom rating – with the help of this tool, you can keep a track of what you have already in your bathroom. It helps you track your progress on cleaning.
- Shopping list – you can scan the barcode whenever you want and if you found a good alternative recommended by the app, you can add it to your shopping list.
- UPC submission – in case you have an item whose info is not present in the app, they will get the information on the specific item till the time you scan the same barcode again.
- Free – The application is free to install on both the App Store and in Google play store. It is free to use too, but if you wish to upgrade your usage, you can opt for a day in-app purchase available.
Think Dirty App Review
The application has gotten excellent feedback from customers from all over the world on both the App Store and the Google play store.
It received a good 4.6 out of 5 rating with over 9000 words on the Google play store. On the App Store, it got an outstanding 4.8 out of 5 rating with over 40,000 views.
Is Think Dirty App legit?
Yes, the Think Dirty App is a legit app that gives you 100% Real information about the products. The application works with accuracy and the data stored in the servers come from original and verified sources.
With the help of Think dirty app, it has become easier to understand which product is best for your skin and which is not. It can also help you understand which product is damaging your skin and which is not of your help at all.
We hope by reading art Think dirty app review, you have now received all the answers to your questions.
Frequently asked Questions
Is EWG or think dirty better?
EWG is a good and safe app. But, when we are talking about Think dirty app, it is better than EWG in a few ways. EWG may not lack any features they claim to have but Think dirty has more to offer. If you think Think Dirty is the one to lack, you can give both the apps assured and decide for yourself.