8 Beauty Stores like Lush You’ll Be Done Attractive!
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Stores like Lush: Lush is a well-known brand for scents and self-care products. But, is scrolling on similar pages among the same varieties each time boring you? If so, then how about you look for other brands like Lush?
Lush Retail Ltd is a cosmetics retailer in the United Kingdom that was founded by Mark Constantine, Rowena Bird, Helen Ambrosen, Mo Constantine, Liz Weir, Paul Greaves in 1995. It currently has over 900 stores across different parts of the world.
Lush is a good choice for those who do not believe in the high-end brand and its products. However, if you wish to go deeper towards organic and handcrafted items, then the list of best stores like Lush mentioned in the below article can be a lot of help for you.
The Body Shop
The Body Shop International Ltd is a trading cosmetics store like Lush that is usually known by the name, The Body Shop. It is from Great Britain that was founded by Anita Roddick in 1976. It is a cosmetics, perfume, and skincare company.
The Body Shop has established about 3000 locations to this date. It is a one-stop shop that deals in categories like hair care, skin care, self-love, and bath and body.
While the quality of their product is top-notch, the pricing of every product is reasonable. They may not be selling the items at cheap or lower rates but compared to other high-end and well-known brands, items from this brand are affordable.
- Offers cruelty-free products.
- On their official website, you can witness the review and rating feature mentioned under every product. This will help you understand if the product is worth it or not.
- Their website comes with an on-site store locator.
- They offer a membership for the ‘love your body club’. Members of this club receive exclusive services from the brand.
Ethique is a self-care and beauty brand from the United States that inspired consumers to buy plastic-free bottles with their handcrafted solid shampoos, face and body, solid beauty bars, and conditioners along with some other items.
While the quality of Ethique is reliable, the pricing is affordable too. The company has been recognized by some renowned names like National Geographic Channel, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, and TIME.
It is one of the best stores like Lush because it offers a huge variety of items under every category and offers eco-friendly products.
- Offer a user-friendly website.
- The brand offers afterpay services.
- Consumers get free shipping on all orders above $45.
- Every package, irrespective of its size and the spending of the user, comes with a gift.
- All the products of the brand come with a lifetime guarantee.
Necessaire is a personal care company that seems to believe in offering less but with the best quality. Consumers can shop for all the necessities at this brand, personally designed by the workers.
While Necessaire promises for the best quality, the pricing of the items is affordable. They do not charge too high or too low. They charge reasonable prices that can be bought by middle-class people easily.
All the products bought from this brand come with a guarantee. And it is climate neutral certified and known for offering reliable products. Furthermore, it is one of the best Lush alternatives because the quality is top-notch and has received positive reviews from customers.
- Their official website is user-friendly.
- Offer free products as gifts with every order irrespective of the amount spent and size of the package.
- They offer a premium membership that can be subscribed by users to deceive premium perks.
Nectar Bath Treats
Nectar Bath Treats is a brand that offers a collection of plant-based and cruelty-free beauty products. The items bought from this brand will fill your days with moments of sensitive delight along with the needed whimsy.
It sells handcrafted and delightful bath bombs, bubble bath, body scrubs, and more treats to make your living naturally luxurious. With all the organic ingredients involved in the production, your skin will receive enhancement naturally.
It is one of the best stores like Lush because they offer good quality. Along with the same, the pricing is done by keeping the budgets of middle-class families in mind.
- On their official website, you can get a list of all those physical stores.
- Customers get free shipping for orders over $75.
- Customers get a free mystery treat with all orders for $50.
- They offer an adorable and user-friendly website.
- Their products are free from all sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- All the products are ethically sourced and 100% vegan.
Bathing Culture is a self-care brand. Just like the name suggests, the website is full of batting and other self-care products like ultralight, antioxidant-rich body oil, Jaguar loomed reversible summer adventure towels, and more outstanding products.
It helps users to give their health and body a stroke of refreshment. As bathing is one of the best things one can do to feel at peace, using the treats from this website can help you add greater ranges.
The products from the brand are known to be useful and of good quality. And the pricing is affordable.
- Customers receive free shipping with orders above $50.
- They offer a user-friendly website with a unique structure.
- The review and rating feature under every product will help you understand whether it is worth the shot or not.
- It offers a membership. If you subscribe, you will save at least up to 15% on most of the items on their website.
Badger is a well-known skincare and personal care brand that manufactures eco-friendly and cruelty-free products that come with a lifelong impact guarantee. It uses all the organic and naturally produced ingredients to make the best quality products for its customers.
It is known as one of the best stores like Lush because while it believes in quality above quantity, the pricing is reasonable compared to other brands.
- Customers can find this brand product on many other third-party platforms and marketplaces.
- They offer a user-friendly website.
Soap Distillery is a small business company founded by Daniel Martin that was inspired by the lack of diversity in local shops including scented soaps. It mainly deals in small batches with no hangovers included.
It is one of the best Lush alternatives because they prioritize quality above quantity. The pricing of product is at reasonable rates and the brand has received positive reviews from customers.
Soap Distillery offers a good list of scents including beer plus cigarettes, lavender, rose, floral, cocktails, clean, limoncello, gin lovers, and whiskey. They also offer different collections like summer collections, bar essentials, and bundles.
- The brand offers shipping free of charge for orders above $50.
- They offer a user-friendly website.
- The rating through stars feature on their official website helps users to understand if the product is worth it or not.
Witch Baby is an occult bath and body store like Lush that was established in 2013. It deals in modernized products that make your bathing experience more refreshing and natural.
It works to enhance the quality of its products and offer the best out of waste to its customers. But, along with that the product outlook and structure is made to catch the eyes of any viewer.
The brand has invested in a good set of moments to enhance the beauty of its products. With different shapes and vibrant colors, their products are highlighted easily in a crowd. While everything seems to be on point, the pricing of the products is affordable too.
- They offer free shipping on orders above $50 for all US residents.
- The shipping of the product is speedy and you will receive the deliveries within 3 to 5 business days.
- Their website is beautiful and user-friendly.
Lush is a good choice with a huge range of varieties under every category it offers. However, if you are bored scrolling down similar varieties all the time and wish to opt for other stores like Lush then the stores mentioned above can help a lot.
The list does not include any leading self-care or beauty brands but all the Lush alternatives in this article are verified and trusted brands.
In conclusion, giving a shot to the small-scale businesses mentioned above to receive some affectionate and lovely handcrafted items will be worth it.
We hope by reading our list of the best stores like Lush article, you now have a good set of brands you look forward to shopping from.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are brands similar to Lush?
Witch Baby, Necessaire, The Body Shop, Ethique, Bathing Culture, and Soap Distillery are a few of the best small-scale brands similar to Lush. Although these brands are not high-end brands that are famous in the market yet, they are still known for offering good quality organic products at reasonable rates.
Who are Lush’s biggest competitors?
Sephora, Mac cosmetics, and L’occitane are well-known cosmetic and self-care brands in the market. All of these are Lush’s biggest competitors currently.
7 Beauty Supply Stores like Sally Beauty to Try Out  6 Best Stores Like Bath & Body Works to Take Your Heart Away!