6 Top Sites like Rightmove: House-Hunting Sites UK 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Rightmove is one of the largest online real estate property portals where you can search for property to purchase and rent across the United Kingdom from local estate agents.
However, it doesn’t have some basic features and doesn’t cover all houses for sale. Therefore, a lot of people are looking for other sites like Rightmove that are good for house-hunting.
Are you looking for the same where you can sell, buy, and rent your property? If so, keep on reading the article where we have mentioned other similar websites like RightMove where you can access many features.
List of Sites like Rightmove
Zoopla is one of the best apps for property search where you can find properties for sale and to rent. Here, you can get everything you require to find the perfect home to make your move.
Whether you are owning, renting, buying, or selling a home, Zoopla can help you at every step of your home management and purchasing journey.
Furthermore, you can set custom alters and contact agents easily and even save your favorite searches and properties. And as soon as it gets any lead, you’ll be notified.
- Ability to connect with local estate agents and book a viewing for must-see properties.
- Offers several tools that let you filter your searches.
- It has a map view which makes it easy to search properties and local amenities near the area you’ve selected.
- Discover houses near you across different property types including New-Build Homes, For Sale, and Renting.
- To get real-time updates when new properties for your search criteria are there, you can set property alerts.
- You can save your searches and properties in your account.
- Get a closer look at the property through floor plans, photo galleries, and video tours.
OnTheMarket is another property search portal that offers features specially customized for sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants.
Its main aim is to create an agent-backed and full-scale property by providing a premier search experience for a charge that is sustainably fair prices to house builder customers and estate and letting agents.
It displays thousands of UK residential and commercial properties for sale or to rent every month, 24 hours or more prior to appearing on Zoopla or Rightmove to give you better results during your property search.
Furthermore, OnTheMarket displays properties that are completely exclusive and are featured as ‘Only With US.’ And you can also see properties located on Google Maps as a part of property listings.
- Ability to search for the nearest houses for sale and apartments to rent through current location.
- It features thousands of new properties every month.
- Online valuation service gives you a free and instant estimate of your home’s current value within minutes.
- With Google Street View, you can view beautifully presented property details and photos of individual properties on the market. And also see which schools and stations are local to a property.
- You can access up-to-date property market data to view recently sold property prices.
With Boomin, change the way you buy or sell the property and make the lives of estate agents easier through technology. Beyond just live property listings, it offers a deeper view of market activity.
Similar to conventional property portals, it lists properties that are currently for sale and as a potential buyer, you can explore the listings by price range, area, and property type.
And its main aim is to open up the market and make sure you can enjoy more opportunities and choices when it comes to finding your new home. Furthermore, it makes it easier for buyers and renters to access properties that have not yet been officially marketed.
- Offers powerful insights to find property for sale that suits your budget, needs, and style.
- Book viewings and free valuations immediately that are available all day, every day.
- Before complete details of new properties are available anywhere else online, learn about sale days.
- Its property playground feature lets you find endless home enhancement ideas.
- You can view properties that are being valued in real-time before they ever appear on other property sites.
- You can register your interest in houses that are sold subject to contract so that if the property is for sale, you can be the first one to purchase it.
Another similar website like Rightmove is Purplebricks, which is an online estate agent that offers a hybrid service where it combines the use of an online platform and local property agents.
Rather than taking a percentage of the sale price after the property is sold, Purplebricks charges a fixed upfront fee for its service. This fee also includes photography of the property, consultation services from a local agent, and management of the sales process.
And it let you manage your sale anytime, accept offers and get immediate feedback from buyers. Thus, have good control over your viewings, offers and make sending and receiving messages easy.
- Get push notifications about your property directly to your device thus keeping you up to date with your activity all day.
- Performance reports let you know how many views, interest, and clicks your property has received along with other essential stats.
- Direct messages between buyers and sellers to ask additional queries and get feedback after every viewing.
- Ability to filter your search by location, property type, minimum and maximum price, and minimum and maximum bedrooms.
- Alter the price or ask your Local Property Expert to change your advertising.
With OpenRent, deal directly with your landlords with no admin fees and dead listings. Its main aim is to make renting better, safer, and inexpensive for everyone.
As a tenant, all you need to do is to search for properties that are available and filter out unsuitable properties. And tap to book a viewing or speak to Landlord.
Then, you can view the property with the landlord who will also answer all your queries. Once it is done, you can reserve your property by tapping on Rent Now.
Although there is no fee for tenants, including the admin fee and signing fee, landlords must pay for listing fee to post their listings on portals like Zoopla, Rightmove, etc.
- Filter your search with your location, number of bedrooms and more.
- Use the affordability calculator to find out the affordable rent for your income.
- Ask questions, make arrangements, and find the perfect home online.
- Get notifications as soon as new properties come on the market.
- Easily set up your advert within five minutes and get tenants within 7 days.
Lastly, on our list of the best websites like Rightmove, we have Home.co.uk which has the real property search power of the internet to discover flats and houses for sale using inclusive property search engines.
It lists over 388,359 houses and flats for sale across Scotland, Northern Ireland, England, and Wales. All you need to do is to search for property and get the results on your screen which also contain a web link to let you go through the property details page.
Furthermore, you’ll get key information regarding each property which includes location, property type, price and the number of bedrooms.
- Search for over tens of thousands of properties for sale across the United Kingdom.
- Have innovative search tools and specialized property directories.
- Ability to search for houses and flats for sale over a larger area.
- Search or navigate to the larger scale Property Map Search page to find houses and flats for sale.
- After finding a property, get an analysis of home rents, selling guides, letting guides, house prices, property buying, and property renting.
All the sites like Rightmove mentioned in this article are amazing, which are the best property search or house-hunting sites.
However, to decide which among them is the best will entirely depend on your needs and preferences. So, we hope this article has helped you find the best property search website that meets your requirements.
What websites are similar to Rightmove in the UK?
All the websites like Rightmove listed above, including Zoopla, OnTheMarket, OpenRent, etc., are the best house-hunting sites in the UK.
Is Zoopla accurate in the UK?
Yes, Zoopla uses information from HM Land Registry to give accurate results thus it is completely non-biased and legitimate.
What is the biggest UK property website?
Rightmove, Purplebricks, Boomin, Home.co.uk, etc., are a few of the biggest property portals in the UK.