Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful- You might be wondering whether Romwe or Shein or Zaful, which one is better. Or thinking whether they are safe and authentic or which has the best quality?
Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’m going to give you a brief comparison between these three online shopping sites to help you pick up the best option.
Shopping stores like Romwe, Shein, and Zaful have really just taken the fashion world by storm these last couple of years. Their clothes are not only beautiful and comfortable, but they are also insanely cheap. The discussion around these brands has been fascinating.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: What are they?
Before getting into Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful comparison, the most important thing you are supposed to keep in mind while doing online shopping is to look for the size, fit, and read the reviews, this will help you make the best choice.
There is no doubt that Romwe, Shein, and Zaful are online shopping sites specially designed for fashionistas looking for stylish and affordable fashion. Most of the people really love this whereas others have some certain issues. So today, We’ll check all these brands and will let you know their advantages and disadvantages.
Romwe is one of the prominent online websites known for its cute and suitable clothing at an affordable price.
Even though Romwe has its own website, it is also available on Amazon. This means you can shop any outfit and get it delivered in just two-three days if you are a Prime user.
You can find pretty much everything you require from Romwe, and it gives you daily exclusive offers on several things such as T-shirts, loungewear, leggings, dresses, jewellery, and many more.
With more than 200 daily new arrivals, Romwe gives you the latest offerings from the leading brands. You can securely make your payments with its multiple payment methods like credit card or PayPal.
Their customer satisfaction and safety are mainly based on an active review community. Before placing an order, you are requested to check out the size chart and product reviews, which will help you choose better.
- Significantly offers more discounts and promotions.
- Better ethically sourced products.
- Environment-friendly products.
- It has more than 58 active coupon codes.
- It has no significant cons.
As the name says, Shein is a women’s fashion online store that offers accessories, jewellery and clothes.
It is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce sites, and it has a wide range of classic designs and fashion clothing that you will probably not find in any other offline or e-store at a lower price than the price mentioned in Shein.
This site is always filled with offers, discounts, and coupon codes and offers a 30% discount on your first product, which is a fantastic deal for online shopping.
Another cool feature is that it offers free shipping on purchases of $30 and above, this tempts you to spend a little extra.
Shein’s return policy only allows you to return the product within 45 days of delivery, and the product should be undamaged and unused and should be packed into the original package.
Also, you are supposed to take the re-shipping charges. Nevertheless, your amount will be refunded to your account as soon as Shein gets the product back.
- Worth for money.
- Has several offers, discounts, and coupon codes.
- Best quality
- User friendly
- Quality issues with some items
Zaful is a fashion and apparel company that offers affordable collections about redefining design excellence, trends, and decent quality that satisfy every fashionista’s needs and requirements.
Unlike Shein and Romwe, Zaful offers thousands of products for both men and women, such as clothing, accessories, footwear, and many more. It focuses more on casual and home wear.
Its return policy is quite tedious, and you are supposed to pay the re-shipping charges.
It operates all over the world, and it delivers products in both Asian and western countries.
It operates various websites, and the one you’ll be able to access depends on the country you are in, For example, Zaful Us has different content from Zaful Philippines or any other country.
If you are a student, you have the facility to join Student membership in Zaful where you are supposed to pay an annual fee. In return, you’ll get a discount every time you shop.
- It has a greater brand recognition than Romwe and Shein. (as per the reviews)
- Significantly better free policies.
- Offers debit and prepaid card supports.
- It has several active coupon codes.
- Has an awful credit card rewards.
- Return re-shipping charges
- While returning, you have to pay original shipping charges too.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: Features
- It has an impressive original design.
- Lightning transaction starts from 0.99.
- It has a free return and a regularly updated order tracking system.
- If your order is more than $19, you can have free standard shipping.
- You can be able to enjoy your extra 15% discount on the first order.
- It offers certified fair trades.
- If your order is above $49, you can have free shipping.
- It has over 80% discount every day with flash deals.
- It gives you a 30% discount on your first purchase.
- 24×7 online customer service with a chat option.
- It has more than 20,000 styles, including tops, dresses, T-shirts, swimwear, and many more.
- Its order process is pretty simple and risk-free.
- It offers eco-friendly materials.
- It offers sustainable and environmentally friendly products.
- It seems that it currently doesn’t offer store credit card.
- It offers a measurement information chart which helps the customer to make an easy choice.
- It also provides cruelty-free policies.
- It gives you a wash and cares instructions for the products.
- Accepts debit and pre-paid cards for the payment service.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: Comparison
Shipping terms and price
|Standard shipping time (approximately)||18-22 days||18-22 days||3-10 days|
|Express shipping time||14-16 days||14-16 days||3-7 days|
|Standard shipping price||$4.99||$3.99||Free|
|Express shipping price||$4.99||$3.99||Depends on the cost of products you buy|
Remember that although Zaful has the fastest shipping, it really depends on the area you live in and the type of delivery you choose.
|Is there any return policy?||Yes||Yes||Yes. However, the procedure is pretty tedious and each ticket is reviewed first|
|Are returns paid?||No, but you are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses. Also, they do not accept Cash on delivery.||No, but are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses.||No, but you are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses|
|Maximum cash back||4.69%||6.7%||9.38-11.39%|
|Minimum cash back||3.12%||4.46%||6.25%-7.5%|
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: Are They Legit?
Yes. Rowme, Shein, and Zaful are safe and legitimate sites and have been functioning for several years. However, given all those negative reviews on the internet, many people wonder that these sites are not legit.
Nevertheless, these can be the best option for those who desire to be trendy and fashionable but don’t want to spend too much money.
Romwe, Shein, and Zaful are online shopping sites that offer similar categories of products, but they are not the same.
Romwe offers informal clothes like T-shirts, loungewear, leggings, and more, whereas Shein provides a wide range of accessories and fashionable clothing for formal wear and for going out, and Zaful has a vast collection of casual and home clothing.
I hope the article on Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful might have helped you to decide and choose the correct option.
Is Zaful like Shein?
They certainly have similar merchandise, the prices and quality are also pretty similar.
Why is Zaful more expensive than Shein?
Users say that the quality of Zaful products tends to be higher than that of Shein, and the transportation cost of Zaful differs according to the cost of the order you have purchased, so Zaful is quite expensive Shein.
Is Romwe and Shein legit stores?
Yes, they both are authentic and legitimate sites. Romwe is one of the prominent online websites known for its cute and suitable clothing at an affordable price.
Whereas, Shein is a women’s fashion online market that offers accessories, jewellery and clothes.