Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful- you might be wondering whether Romwe or Shein or Zaful, which one is better. Or thinking whether they are safe and authentic or which has the best quality? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’m going to give you a brief comparison between these three online shopping sites to help you pick up the best option.
Websites like Romwe, Shein, and Zaful have really just taken the fashion world by storm these last couple of years. Their clothes are not only beautiful and comfortable, they are insanely cheap. The discussion around these brands have been extremely interesting. Most of the people really love this whereas, other have some certain issues. So today, I’ll go all these brands and will let you know their advantages and disadvantages.
Before getting into Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful comparison, the most important thing you are supposed to keep in mind while doing online shopping is to look for the size, fit, and read the reviews, this will help you make the best choice.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: What are they?
There is no doubt that Romwe, Shein, and Zaful are online shopping sites specially designed for fashionistas who are looking for stylish and affordable fashion. Several products on this site mostly look similar to expensive brand-name products, though their prices are very cheap. In order to get the best quality and have an amazing shopping experience, I’ll show you the characteristics of Romwe, Shein, and Zaful.
Romwe is one of the prominent online websites known for its cute and good clothing at an affordable prices. Even though Romwe has its own website, it is also available on Amazon. This means you can be able to shop any outfit and get it delivered in just two-three days if you are a prime user. You can find pretty much everything you require from Romwe and it gives you daily exclusive offers on several things such as T-shirts, loungewear, leggings, dresses, jewelry, and many more.
With more than 200 daily new arrivals, Romwe gives you the latest offerings from the leading brands. You can securely make your payments with its multiple payment methods like credit card or PayPal. Their customer satisfaction, and safety is mainly based on an active review community. Before placing an order, you are requested to check out the size chart and product reviews, this’ll help you choose better.
- Significantly offers more discounts and promotions.
- Better ethically sourced products.
- Environment friendly products.
- It has more than 58 active coupon codes.
- It has no significant cons.
As the name says, Shein is a women’s fashion online store which offers accessories, jewelry and clothes. It is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce sites and it has a wide range of classic designs and fashion clothing which you will probably can’t find it in any other offline or store at a lower price that of the price mentioned in Shein. This site is always filled with offers, discounts, coupon codes and also offers a 30% discount on your first product which is extremely an amazing feature when it comes to online shopping. Another cool feature is that it offers free shipping on purchase of $30 and above, this tempts you to spend a little extra.
One of the disappointed things in Shein is its return policy, it only allows you to return the product within the 30 days of delivery and the product should be undamaged and unused and should be packed into the original package. Also, you are supposed to take the re-shipping charges. Nevertheless, you amount will be refunded to your account as soon as Shein gets the product back.
- Worth for money.
- Has several offers, discounts, and coupon codes.
- 7Best quality
- User friendly
- If you intend to return any product, you are supposed to pay the re-shipping charges.
Zaful is a fashion and apparel company that offers affordable collections which are all about redefining design excellence, trends, and amazing quality that satisfy the needs, and requirements of every fashionista. Unlike Shein and Romwe, Zaful offers thousands of products for both men and women products such as clothing, accessories, footwear, and many more. It focuses more on casual and home wear. Its return policy is quite tedious and you are supposed to pay the re0shpping charges.
It operates all over the world and it delivers products in both Asian and western countries. It operates various websites, and the one which you’ll be able to access depends on the country you are in, for example, Zaful Us has different content from Zaful Philippines or any other country. If you are a student, you have facility to join Student membership in Zaful where you are supposed to pay an annual fee. In return, you’ll get a discount every time you shop.
- It has a greater brand recognition than Romwe and Shein. (as per the reviews)
- Significantly better free policies.
- Offers debit and prepaid card supports.
- It has a several active coupon codes.
- Has an awful credit card rewards.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: Features
- It has amazing original design.
- Lightning transaction basically starts from 0.99.
- It has a free return and regularly updated order tracking system.
- If your order is more than $19, you can have a free standard shipping.
- You can be able to enjoy your extra 15% discount for the first order.
- It offers certified fair trades.
- If your order is above $49, you can have a free shipping.
- It has over 80% discount every day with flash deals.
- It gives you 30% discount on your first purchase.
- 24×7 online chat service and customer service.
- It has more than 20,000 styles including tops, dresses, T-shirts, swimwear, and many more.
- Its order process is pretty simple and risk free.
- It offers eco-friendly materials.
- It offers sustainable and environment friendly products.
- It seems that it currently doesn’t offer store credit card.
- It offers measurement information chart which helps the customer to make an easy choice.
- It also offers cruelty-free policies.
- It gives you a wash and care instructions for the products.
- Accepts debit and pre-paid cards for the payment service.
Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful: Comparison
Shipping terms and price
|Standard shipping time (approximately)||18-22 days||14-16 days||3-10 days|
|Express shipping time||14-16 days||18-22 days||No info|
|Standard shipping time||$4.99||$3.99||Free|
|Express shipping price||$4.99||$3.99||No info|
|Is there any return policy?||Yes||Yes||Yes. However, the procedure is pretty tedious and each ticket is reviewed first|
|Are returns paid?||No, but you are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses. Also, they do not accept Cash on delivery.||No, but are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses.||No, but you are supposed to pay for the shipping expenses|
|Maximum cash back||4.69%||6.7%||9.38-11.39%|
|Minimum cash back||3.12%||4.46%||6.25%-7.5%|
Romwe, Shein, and Zaful are online shopping sites that offer similar categories of products, but they are not the same. Romwe offers informal clothes like T-shirts, loungewear, leggings, and more, whereas Shein offers a wide range of accessories and fashionable clothing for formal wear and for going out and Zaful has a huge collection of casual and home clothing. I hope the article on Romwe vs Shein vs Zaful might have helped you to decide and choose the right option.
Is Shein Zaful or Romwe better?
Romwe, Shein, and Zaful are online shopping sites that offer similar categories of products, but they are not the same. Romwe offers informal clothes like T-shirts, loungewear, leggings, and more, whereas Shein offers a wide range of accessories and fashionable clothing for formal wear and for going out and Zaful has a huge collection of casual and home clothing.
Is Zaful like Shein?
They certainly have similar merchandise, the prices and quality are also pretty similar.
Is Romwe and Shein legit stores?
Yes, they both are authentic and legitimate sites. Romwe is one of the prominent online websites known for its cute and good clothing at an affordable prices. Whereas, Shein is a women’s fashion online store which offers accessories, jewelry and clothes.