We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
In Report App Review: We all know how deep an impact, social media has on our lives? Social media are a great platform to publish and showcase our hidden talents and skills to the world through content creation.
And if you are growing your audience by posting your content on social media platforms namely Facebook and Instagram then it is quite a task to keep eye on whether your audience is growing or not, what they like most, or what you still have to improve, etc.
In this article, we are going to give an InReport App Review that eases your hassle work of figuring out what your audiences like, is your audience responding well to your content or not, are your followers growing in a positive graph or not.
By the end of the article, you will get all the information for InReport App Review which will give you the best review from our end.
What is InReport App?
InReport App is a useful app for people who want to have deep insights and analysis of their public profiles such s Instagram and Facebook profiles in general.
It is a great app for people who want to have a deep analysis of the audiences, and the posts they make, to know in short every small activity with their profiles on the social media out there.
It has many deep analytical tools and powerful media insight tools to track every activity in detail even when you are not using a social media account.
How Does the InReport App work?
It has many tools and every tool works uniquely and differently to give you a detailed report of your account and how it is growing.
- It has a profile interactor tool when you get a clear report of who interacted with your social media profile.
- It has a who admires you panel where they calculate the intimacy ranking of you and your friends.
- In Report also has who doesn’t follow you back feature, where it shows you have unfollowed or not followed back.
- It has a who gives the most likes and comment category here it shows you have liked and commented on your profile the most.
- This app has a ghost followers research tool where it has a list of people who follows with zero interactions.
- It also has an engagement analysis tool where it calculates the rate and followers on the reachability base of data of your account.
- Also In report has huge might tools namely watch stories anonymously, most viewed stories checker, most engaging posts, hashtag set to use, multiple accounts option and mass unfollow analyzer too.
- It also offers many subscriptions for its users to upgrade the deep insights tools of the InReport App.
Pricings Plans for InReport App
- There are currently four paid subscription packages divided into more useful tools for weeks, months, years, etc.
- The subscriptions are as follows – $4.99 for a week, $6.99 for a month, $17.99 per 6 months, and $24.99 per year.
- The payments are currently charged up with the iTunes account of users at the confirmation of purchase.
- It also offers automatic subscription renewals.
Is InReport Legit?
From our InReport App Review, we can say that InReport is Legit. It is 100% legit and has been used by more than 400 million users and is trusted for the deep insights and reports of their social media accounts.
Should You Upgrade InReport?
The upgraded InReport App will be done if you choose it PRO Paid-up Subscriptions listed above. The upgraded app with paid subscriptions offers you exclusive features like who admires you, low interactive followers, post insights, story insights, etc.
Hence if you are into the exclusive features, then you should upgrade InReport.
Is InReport Safe?
Yes, InReport is 100% safe and the site is free from any viruses. Hence it is a secure app that keeps the privacy of your account and profiles only with you intact. Even the Apple App Store has ranked it at 3.9 out of 5 which shows the user’s trust.
Final Verdict: In Report App Review
Here we have provided you with a detailed InReport App Review with all the correct information and deep analysis from our end with its subscription plans, safety, working method, etc.
We hope from our InReport App Review, that it will be easy for you to gain point-to-point knowledge regarding the same.
Who owns InReport App?
InReport App is currently in the hands of Hotdogs Information Technology Co Ltd.