Don’t know how to update Roblox on Mac? Want to know an easy and effective way on how to update Roblox on your Mac? You’ve come to the come place! In this article, I’ll show you a simple step-by-step instruction to update Roblox on Mac.
Roblox is an online gaming service that allows you to create, share experiences with friends anywhere and much more. You can be able to discover an infinite variety of immersive experience created by a global community.
How to Update Roblox on Mac [Guide]
Many people have said that they are not able to update Roblox on Mac. Nevertheless, you can easily use the latest version by simply deleting the old version and re-installing the new version all over again. Follow the steps listed below on how to update Roblox on Mac.
- Open a Web Browser and go to https://www.roblox.com.
- If you already have a Roblox account, click on the login button from the top right corner. If you don’t have an account, you can simply create a new account.
- Once you have signed in, you can find the game that you want to play.
- In order to install the Roblox client on your device, select any game and click the Play button to try and play it.
- You’ll get a pop-up prompting you to Download and Install Roblox, click on it.
- Once it is done downloading, you can click the downloads folder from the bottom of your screen in your Mac and click the Roblox file to open it.
- Now, double-click the Roblox icon, then tap Open if you get a pop-up.
You can see a pop-up saying that Roblox is officially installed. When you start to play any game, it’ll launch the Roblox client.
So, go back to Roblox.com and try to play any game, you’ll have to click ‘Allow’ the first time you play a game, but from then on, every game you’ll play will launch straight away.
Conclusion: I hope the above article on how to update Roblox on Mac has helped you to easily download Roblox on your Mac.
How do I update Roblox on my Mac?
You can easily use the latest version by simply deleting the old version and re-installing the new version all over again.
How do you download the new version of Roblox on a Mac?
Go to Roblox.com -> games -> select any game -> click Play button -> download and install Roblox -> install Roblox.
How do I fix Roblox not updating on Mac?
You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox and check the compatibility with your OS, or reset the Roblox settings.