We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Do you want to play Valorant on your Mac? Want to know how to download Valorant on Mac? Don’t worry, you’re at the right place! In this article, I’ll show you a simple step-by-step procedure on how to play Valorant on Mac. Valorant is a free to play game which is designed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows.
Downloading Valorant on Mac is quite different from download Valorant on PC. Nevertheless, you can easily download it by installing Windows on your Mac. Just make sure that you have the latest macOS update, 64Gb free storage space and a 64-bit version of Windows 10 on a disk image or other installation media.
How to Download Valorant on Mac [Complete Guide]
If you wish to download Valorant on Mac, you have to install the ‘Windows’ through the official Apple Boot Camp tool and use both macOS and Windows on your Mac device. Once you’ve installed Windows, you can be able to install Valorant.
So, before downloading Valorant, make sure that you have installed Windows on your Mac. Follow the steps listed below on how to download Valorant on Mac.
- Step 1: Go to https://playvalorant.com and select the Play Now button in the home page to download the game.
- Once you’re redirected to the download page, click on Download button to save the game file to your hard drive.
- Step 2: Open the file (Install Valorant.exe) by double-clicking it and then select the Run option, then click Yes.
- Step 3: You’ll now get a pop-up saying Advanced Options, this can be used to alter the installation directory path. Now, wait for a while for the game client to automatically download and install the Valorant game files on your device.
- Step 4: Log in to the client by using your ‘Username and Password’ while the download completes to make download window appear as the game screen.
- Step 5: After successfully download the game, click on Play button to start the game.
As soon as you start the game, you’ll get an error message which asks you to restart your device. Don’t worry, you can close the running programs and Restart your device.
Once you have restarted your device, open the game by double-clicking on the desktop icon and select a unique Game ID as your Username.
Conclusion: I hope the above article on how to download Valorant on Mac has helped you to download Valorant on your device easily.
How do I download Valorant for free on Mac?
If you wish to download Valorant on Mac, you have to install the ‘Windows’ through the official Apple Boot Camp tool and use both macOS and Windows on your Mac device.
How do I play Valorant on Mac?
Check your secure boot settings -> use boot camp assistance to create a Windows partition -> format the Windows partition -> install Windows -> use the Boot camp installer in Windows. Once you’re done with this, you can easily download and play Valorant on your Mac.
Is Boot camping a mac safe?
Yes, it is completely safe to run Windows on any Mac device through boot camping. Just remember that specific hardware may not work properly as you expect.