Are you looking for an effective way on how to delete Shein account? You’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll give you a simple and easy step-by-step instruction to delete your Shein account. Shein is pretty famous to have a numerous number of small fashion brands and have many active users around the world.
The company has gained popularity from a young fan base given to its inexpensive new clothes that releases online through its app or official website. There have been many rumors about Shein that account information has been potentially leaked such as account details.
How to Delete Shein Account [Guide]
Shein actually does not give you an easy way to delete your accounts. Neither the mobile app nor the official website gives you an option to permanently delete your account but don’t worry I’ve given you some effective ways to easily delete your Shein account in Android, iPhone or computer by following the steps listed below on how to delete Shein account.
- Open Shein app on your device.
- Go to Me section in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on Support.
- Click Account.
- Scroll down and click on ‘How to delete my account.’
‘You’ll get a screen saying to contact their customer service for help and if your account was deleted, it will show “ The Email Address or Password you entered is Incorrect” and there is no need to reply to their customer service for confirmation.’
Note: make sure that you delete your credit card information before deleting your Shein account, You have to do this because it could potentially save your information. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the cog wheel option in the top right corner which will take you to the settings.
- Click on My payment options and delete it if you have given any of your credit card information.
In order to delete your Shein account, you can simply send a straightforward email to their support team at [email protected] and request them to delete your account. Follow the steps below:
- Get access to your mail account which you’ve previously used during log in process.
- Enter [email protected] in the ‘To’ address.
- Type ‘Request to delete my Shein account’ in the subject.
- After composing a mail, click Send.
- Your email may be looking like this:
Subject: Request to delete my Shein account
I don’t tend to use my Shein account anymore so, please delete my Shein account and give the details of your email address and your username.
If you’ve signed in with your Facebook account, you can delete your Shein account by following the steps,
- Log in to you Facebook account.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Apps and Websites.
- Select the website or app you want to delete.
- Click Remove.
How do I delete my Shein account?
You can easily delete your Shein account in Android, iPhone or computer,
- Shein app -> Me section -> Support -> Account -> delete my account.
You can also send an straightforward email to their support team at [email protected] and request them to delete your account.
How do I unsubscribe from Shein?
You can contact their customer service team or you can simply click on the unsubscribe button in one of the emails they send.
How can I delete my Shein account permanently?
The only to delete your account permanently is to send a straightforward email to their support team at [email protected] and request them to delete your account, or you can call them to their customer support number. You can easily find their contact information on Shein.com.
How do I get a refund from Shein?
Sign in to your Shein account -> My orders -> Return Item -> print the retrun label and tape it on the outside of your return package.
Can I cancel a Shein return?
You are allowed to return the item within 40 days from the day of delivery and you can cancel the item.