Finding the guide on how to connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi? In this article, We’ve mentioned an easy procedure which will help you connect your Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi.
You might want to connect your Apple TV with Hotel Wi-Fi when you are bored in a hotel room. In order to connect your Apple TV to a hotel Wi-Fi network, you are supposed to click agree on a webpage.
However, the webpage doesn’t pop up on Apple TV. So, check out the guide below for more information on connecting Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi.
How to Connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi [Complete Guide]
Follow the steps mentioned below oh how to connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi:
- Find your Apple TV MAC address.
- Connect your Apple TV to the TV and turn both on.
- Go to Settings -> tap on General -> select About.
- Your Mac Address will be labeled as “Wi-Fi address” or ATVMAC, which might be looking like this: 0 : 13: 2b :cc : bc : aa.
- Note down the MAC address. Now, contact Hotel’s service provider.
- Tell them that you want to connect your Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi by entering your MAC address.
- Follow the instructions to register the MAC address. After that, go to Settings -> Select General -> tap on Network.
- Now, select the Wi-Fi a-nd choose Hotel Wi-Fi.
If the above procedure didn’t help, you can use terminal to connect Wi-Fi. Follow the steps listed below on how to connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi. First, make sure that you have your MAC address.
- Open the Terminal on your Mac.
- Type “sudo ifconfig en1 ether (enter your Apple TV password). Then, type your Admin password.
- Now, connect hotel Wi-Fi and agree the terms and conditions, and Forget the Network and Disconnect it.
- Go back to the terminal and type, “sudo ifconfig en1 ether (enter Wi-Fi card original MAC).
- After that, turn on Apple TV and connect to the Hotel Wi-Fi and see if this helps.
You can also get a Wi-Fi extender and connect the Extender to hotel’s Wi-Fi. Then simply connect Apple TV to Wi-Fi extender. So, I hope the above article has helped you to know how to connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi.
How do I connect Apple TV to Hotel Wi-Fi?
Navigate to Settings -> general -> network -> Wi-F- -> select hotel’s Wi-Fi.
How do I connect my Apple TV to captive network?
Go to Settings -> tap General -> select network -> About -> note down Mac address. Then, contact the hotel’s service provider.
How do connect my Apple TV to the Wi-Fi?
Navigate to Settings -> General -> Network. Now, select a compatible Wi-Fi network to join and enter the password.