Hopper App Review – Are you looking for a Hooper app review? Want to know what are its features, pros and cons?
Don’t worry; you’ve come to the right place! In this article, We’ll show you everything that you want to know about the Hopper app.
Hopper is an app designed to offer you precise predictions of airfares to assist you budget for your trip.
You’ll be notified whenever a deal comes up through push notifications immediately. For example, it’ll help you know the most proper time to book your flight to save your money.
Hopper App Review: Let’s begin!
Hopper provides a lot of amazing things such as cheapest travel dates, receiving personalized suggestions, smart travel trips, managing your travel plan, filters to get custom predictions, and much more.
You can be able to book and look for your next flight and get a notification as soon as the price drops to its lowest.
Hopper features major airlines in Canada, the United States and across the world as United Airlines, JetBlue, Air Canada, Spirit Airlines, Air Transat, British Airways, Lufthansa, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, WestJet, Air France, KLM and much more.
- Can be used anywhere around the world
- Offers insider trips to assist you in making better decisions while booking flights
- Analyzes various flights
- Poor customer support
Plans and Pricing
Hopper is entirely free to download and use, and a $5 commission goes to the company because of the flights you book through the app.
Nevertheless, this seems fair trade, as you’re potentially saving hundreds of dollars on the flight.
Interface and Performance
After downloading this app, you’ll get expert tips which you can use to plan your flight to save money and time, as such the list of cheap airports and cheapest travel dates.
One of the significant benefits of using this app is that you can use this app from anywhere around the world.
The interactive interface is one of the significant characteristics which give the app a higher cutting edge in the market.
For example, if you plan to travel to New York or other major cities in the U.S., the app will recommend certain dates you should travel to save your time.
- One of the most significant features of this app is how you can use it from any place across the world.
- It is specially designed to look for excellent deals which you can take advantage of to save your time and money.
- You can use the filters to get custom predictions that can suit your trip: removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares with additional fees and restrictions.
- Get personalized suggestions regarding deals that you might like depending on previous trips and your budget.
- It produces a high-definition map which you can use to know the locations of several airports, especially while traveling to a foreign country.
Here is the list of Hooper alternatives that you can use:
- MakeMy Trip
- Google Trips
Hopper is an amazing mobile application that you can use to get accurate airfare estimations. You can be able to save your time and money by using this application.
So, I hope the above article on the Hopper app review has helped you know everything about Hopper. If you have any other queries regarding the Hopper app, please ask in the comment section below.
Is booking on Hopper safe?
Yes, it is safe to book on Hopper and they also have an option for travel insurance.
They charge $5 commission for every booking done through the app.
Can you get a refund on Hopper?
Yes. You can be able to cancel your flight up to 24 hours previous to your scheduled departure, and you’ll get a future travel credit from the airline price 100% of your original ticket cost.