6 Games like Smash Hit to Play Right Now! 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Smash Hit is a well-known first-person shooter game. In the game, you will experience a journey in an alternate dimension where you are required to move along the music while smashing everything in your path, including walls blocking you and cones on either side to gain points.
Smash Hit has addictive gameplay and this is one of the reasons why users are currently searching for similar addictive games like Smash Hit.
In case you are here with the same motive, then without wasting any more of your precious time, we will dive right into the list of some really interesting games like Smash Hit mentioned below!
List of Games like Smash Hit:
1. Spiral Stack
Spiral Stack, with the full name Spiral Stack Jump And Fall Ball, is another interesting game with enjoyable gameplay where you will be given a ball to manage on the leveled maze. With the ball, you have to try and bounce it on the colored parts of the stage to reach the ground.
But, if you bounce the ball on the odd colors before reaching the ground – you will lose. You can follow the beats of music to bounce correctly and reach the end. Also, the levels will get harder as you move ahead to keep you on edge.
- The game has easy-to-understand gameplay with one-touch controls and management of the ball.
- As the levels get harder, you will start to get two odd colors instead of one to avoid while bouncing the ball.
- The game contains simple yet eye-catching graphics, enough to keep you motivated to win.
- You can collect the rewards as rubies to unlock new characters and things.
- The game has a checkpoint feature that will help you start from your latest checkpoint after losing, without restarting from the very start.
2. Rolling Sky
Rolling Sky is another good game involving a ball. With this ball, you will be given different routes according to your levels and you have to slide right and left according to the path to collect points while avoiding danger.
In your path, you will be facing dangerous lightning guns and obstacles coming from below and different places. You have to avoid these or you will lose the level and have to restart since there’s no such thing as checkpoints in this game.
- All the levels come with different and attractive themes while the difficulty levels increase.
- You get to check your current score at the top right-hand side corner and compare it with the best score at the left-hand side corner of the screen.
- You get to collect diamonds from different levels and once you reach a total of 10, you will be rewarded with something really helpful to use further.
- In this game, you will also have to jump along with sliding right and left.
3. Space Pinball
Space Pinball comes with simple rules and gameplay, of course involving balls. With the help of your flippers, you have to send the ball flying in space and gather as many points as possible with every hit possible.
Your main goal in the game is to make sure the ball doesn’t go past your flippers and help it last as long as possible in the space, because, the longer it stays in the space, the more points you gain with every hit.
- The game contains intense graphics with accurate details to include more fun and motivation.
- To upgrade your gaming experience, you can buy different items which will cost you $2.49 each.
- You get to decide your mission of hitting a certain space part directly through the flippers to gain a huge bonus of points.
- The levels get harder as you continue to win, but the game still has a straightforward two-button control and gameplay.
4. Stack Ball 3D
Stack Ball 3D is one of the popular games where you are given a ball along with a leveled maze. The levels will have one color along with an odd color. The ball will tap continuously when on the main color and it will smash that part and go down.
But, this continuous smashing will be stopped when it bounces on the odd color. Similarly, with the help of swift control of right and left, you have to change the direction of the levels of the maze and help the ball bounce on the main color to reach the bottom – which will end the level.
- As you go onto harder levels, the game will allow you to change the type of ball, for instance, you can change your basketball to football.
- If you are successful in breaking the platforms continuously for a good number of times, then the ball will turn into a fireball and you will get a bonus.
- The game comes with over 1000 interesting stages and levels just get harder as you advance.
- You can check your progress at a certain level through the bar at the top of the gaming screen.
5. Smash Cops Heat
Smash Cops Heat unleashes a city full of chaos where police cars break the law. The game is filled with smashing where you will be given a police car and has a goal to smash other players’ cars (the criminals) to score good points.
While you are smashing, the other players will not lose unless their car is entirely destroyed. With every new level, you will be given a goal, like a number of criminal cars you are supposed to smash entirely. Likewise, after completing a level, you will be given various rewards like unlocking a new set of levels.
- You get to choose your car from a good variety of high-performance cars, from exotic European hypercars to American muscle.
- InstaRam is a newly added feature that unlocks rapid-fire takedowns whenever you want to score a bonus with smashing.
- The game comes with easy driving controls and has an ultra-responsive handy system for players with various abilities.
- The super cop feature has been enhanced allowing you to relentlessly plan felon attacks.
- The game is filled with beautiful 3D graphics with interesting, huge, and drivable cities and routes.
6. Coaster Combat
Coaster Combat is another interesting game where you will be riding in a cart on a thrilling roller coaster. It is a game where you will see a theme park meeting action and a creepy environment, with your main goal to collect as many gems as possible.
In the game, you will be given two guns and the handle for your cart. You have to choose the route when there are two, and shoot the gems with the available guns to collect the desired amount for the specific level.
- The game doesn’t require an Internet connection to play after connecting to the compatible oculus device or installing it on your PC.
- The graphics and user interface of the game, especially when playing on the oculus device, give off a thrilling and adventurous vibe.
- You will get points after shooting the gems as well as other people in other carts around you.
- If you were unable to collect the desired amount of gems, then you will still get a badge and can move onto the level if your score is not that bad.
- The more you play and win levels, the more themes will be automatically unlocked for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Smash Hit cost money?
No, Smash Hit doesn’t cost money and is also free from ads. But, if you are willing to pay to upgrade your experience, then the game does offer a premium upgrade through one-time in-app purchases.
Is Smash Hit available for PC?
Yes, Smash Hit has a PC version that is available to install and run on Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows.
Is there an end to Smash Hit?
No, Smash Hit doesn’t have an end. It is impossible to win in the game and the player, even if 100% dedicated and experienced, is guaranteed to lose at some point. Mostly because they’ll run out of balls after reaching a higher level.