We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Fun Run: Fun Run is a popular multiplayer game series where you get to join an exciting community in an arena with an adorable UI. Here, you get to compete with your friends and play plenty of exciting maps — and you also get to show off your style.
Moreover, it comes with hilarious collections of accessories and fashion, including hats, boots, sunglasses, and more. Also, you get to choose your avatar from a variety of animals like cats, bunnies, monkeys, and bears.
Yes, the game is popular and exciting. But, if you have already tried it and are searching for more similar games, then we are glad to inform you that you are at the right place and the article mentioned below contains some of the best games like Fun Run.
List of Games like Fun Run:
1. Battle Run
Battle Run is a multiplayer crazy fast race video game that might be a little underrated but is still played by thousands. Here, you will be doing many more things alongside running, and the challenges only increase in number as you level up.
Here, you will witness epic racing battles where you can go solo or fight with your friends by running as fast as you can and carrying victory. You have to escape evil rockets, navigate past dangerous hazards, and evade spinning axes to reach the finish line.
- The game includes a whopping 500,000 uniquely crafted levels and platform mixes to give you the experience of new races with every new level.
- It includes over 20 unique items, boosts, skills, and weapons to be used on different battle stages.
- You get to upgrade your runners by collecting exclusive gold coins and diamonds.
- As you progress, you get to unlock new runners and character skins for customization.
2. My Singing Monsters
My Singing Monsters is not like the previous game, but with its unique gameplay and theme, it is one of the most popular games listed in this article, with a great 4.7/5 rating, over 2 million reviews, and literally more than 50 million downloads.
To put it in short, the game is exciting because you have to start by raising a monster pet, feeding it, helping it learn about music, and eventually listening to it singing — all this after you create an island for it.
- You can collect more than 150 adorable, and funny creatures, including dragons, and you can also read new hybrids.
- You get to help them grow and decorate the island.
- There is much more to explore on the island and world, than just listening to your monsters singing.
- You can play with your friends from different parts of the world.
3. Dino Dash
Dino Dash is another interesting and adventurous video game and a pixel Platformer. In this game, you will meet a baby dinosaur as the main character and he is going into mysterious dungeons to explore.
Here, you need to go along with him on an exciting journey filled with mysteries and exciting adventures and help him return home safe and sound. On the way, you’ll come across various inhabitants from abandoned locations like angry beavers and giant bats.
- The road to help the baby dinosaur again back home is filled with multiple traps and puzzles.
- The game includes over 50 challenging levels and will be updated with more in the future.
- It has a convenient and engaging control which is easy to understand and adapt to.
- It contains adorable retro pixel graphics and interesting skins that refer to popular characters.
4. Temple Run
Reading the title might have already told you that we are talking about the same worldwide famous running game, Temple Run, with a good 4.5/5 rating and literally over 500 million downloads only on the Google Play Store.
It is as simple as you guessed, where you start the game from the temple with monsters running behind. The path is filled with multiple obstacles and while you have to dodge all of them, you also need to collect coins and power-ups for your own good.
- You get to run on many various paths, where sometimes you run on the temple road, and other times, you are either swinging on the branches or running on the stone wall.
- It comes with easy controls where all you need is to swipe to turn, jump, and slide down.
- With all your coins, you can buy power-ups to help you when you are on the edge.
- There is no competition against you, so you must run alone for your life.
5. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers, literally, who hasn’t heard about this incredible game yet? It is indeed even our personal favorite, with a great rating of 4.6/5, more than 40 million reviews, and literally over 1 billion downloads only on the Google Play Store.
The game, as you might already know, is a runner game where you start off with someone chasing behind you. The usual map is where you are running on rail tracks or sometimes above the trains, and even flying in the sky with boosters.
Overall, it is the most famous game listed in this article, has an addictive gameplay that no one can deny, and comes with many exciting features, like customizing your attire or choosing a new avatar.
- The path is filled with multiple obstacles, and you have to overcome them to level up.
- While collecting coins and boosters is important, sometimes you also get missions in between, and completing them will only give you extra rewards.
6. Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride is yet another popular competitive game with a 4.6/5 rating over 4 million reviews and more than 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Here, instead of running, you will be flying to avoid enemies, obstacles, and collect coins and rewards.
Overall, the game is quite interesting with giant mechanical dragons ready to stop you and birds shooting for you to collect. Along with that, you get to style costumes and customize your avatar while riding crazy vehicles in endless quests.
- You get to customize your outlook and try on ridiculous outfits.
- You can collect high-tech gadgets and power-ups as boosters.
- You can fight against your friends and earn achievements.
7. Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing is another game series, where the original game has a 4.6/5 rating with over 10 million reviews and more than 500 million downloads.
As expected, it is a driving game where you are given a vehicle and while trying on different parts, you have to climb the mountains.
Additionally, the game includes multiple challenges and environments to choose from. Here, you also get to earn points to upgrade your car, travel distances, and enjoy your relaxing journey of climbing.
- The game is always developing and upgraded with new stages, vehicles, and content.
- You get to choose from a wide variety of unique vehicles, and you can always upgrade or unlock more as you level up.
- The wacky stages in the game include diverse terrains and hazards.
8. Forza Horizon
Forza Horizon is, as you might have guessed, another well-known racing video game series, but apart from playing it on Android or iOS devices, you will have to use a PC and such platforms.
It acts as your ultimate adventure where you will be exploring vibrant open-world landscapes from Mexico with unlimited driving action and fun in the world’s best cars.
Additionally, the diverse world includes multiple locations like living deserts, historic cities, hidden ruins, vast canyons, pristine beaches, lush jungles, and more.
- You’ll be indulging yourself in a deep campaign, including hundreds of challenges.
- Since it’s an evolving world, it has dynamic season changes and events popping up every week.
- You get to create expressions with a powerful gameplay toolset that includes stunts, races, challenges, and even game modes.
9. Fall Guys
Fall Guys is a popular cross-platform massively multiplayer party video game, where you will be playing alongside 40 players who will be controlling jellybean-like characters.
All of the players, including you, will be competing against each other in a series of random games, like obstacle courses or soccer. You don’t have to be perfect with your clumsy gameplay, and you can also create your own chaotic course of dreams.
It is another one that can’t be played on Android or iOS devices. Yet, you can try it on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and X, and Microsoft Windows.
- You can start building and become a master builder or a key competitor in creative rounds.
- You can share your creatively made rounds with others to play with them.
- You can create a custom show and jump in with your friends from different parts of the world to play together.
- You can test your levels before publishing them to make sure that they are as good as you expected.
Indeed, the above-mentioned list mostly contained the games and titles you have already heard about.
Yet, there are still some of the long-forgotten games, and if you are in the mood to feel the adrenaline rush again with all those speedy challenges and races, then you must try the ones mentioned above.
With this, we have successfully presented the list of the top games like Fun Run, and hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are similar games to Fun Run?
Subway Surfers, Jetpack Joyride, Temple Run, Dino Dash, My Singing Monsters, Hill Climb Racing, Battle Run, Fall Guys, and Forza Horizon are some of the similar games to Fun Run.
Are there any good Fun Run alternatives?
My Singing Monsters, Fall Guys, Temple Run, Dino Dash, Subway Surfers, Forza Horizon, Hill Climb Racing, Battle Run, and Jetpack Joyride are a few of the good Fun Run alternatives.