We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like AirConsole: It is not often that you get time to play games with your loved ones, your family members, cousins, and friends — but, when you do, you need an extra gaming console, or at least a new software or app downloaded on your device.
While this might not be an issue for most of us since it’s common, we still have many complaining about this problem. For the same, we now have multiple platforms like AirConsole, directly acting as your gaming console – where you don’t need anything extra to play and have fun with your closed ones.
Now, as much as we love AirConsole, it might not be a good choice for many users. But, if you are one of them, then you don’t need to worry anymore because the article below contains some of the best games like AirConsole, that will support any device and won’t ask for anything extra.
List of Games like Airconsole:
1. Jackbox Party Pack
Jackbox Party Pack is a popular series of party video games, developed and published by Jackbox Games in 2014. It is meant for different platforms on a near-annual release schedule, and as the name suggests, it is a pack of different games from different genres.
Moreover, the game is available on a good bunch of platforms, including Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. As far as price, you can get it for $24.99 on the majority of the platforms, except for Apple TV and iPad, where it is for $29.99.
- Every game in the box can be completed within 15 to 20 minutes per game.
- You will get different types of games like trivia, deception, drawing, writing, and true or false.
- It can be played by 1 to 100 players.
2. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a popular puzzle video game where you have to disarm procedurally generated bombs with the help of other players, who are reading the manual for you.
The twist in the game arrives when you come to know that while all your friends have access to the manual containing the instructions, you don’t, and while you have access to all the bombs, they don’t.
Moreover, the game is available on a big list of devices, including Nintendo, Xbox, Android, PlayStation, and more, and you can get it for $14.99 from the Steam, Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation store, and for $9.99 from the Google Play Store.
- You will get a different bomb to diffuse every time with fresh action and new puzzles.
- You only need one device with the app and others can join in as experts through another website.
PlayCloud is one of the most similar platforms to AirConsole, where you don’t need any controllers, and your phones or other devices like tablets and iPads are all you need to join the fun.
To start with, all of the players just need to visit the official website, and one of the players is required to start a game and make a room so that others can join in.
After everyone has successfully joined the room, all of you can start playing with your own devices. Apart from this, the highlight is that it doesn’t matter if all of you are in one room or in your individual houses – you all can have fun together wherever you are.
- You get to choose from a good variety of games.
- It has an easy option of connecting your computer to a TV through HDMI or DP cable for a better experience.
- You can start playing for free.
Spaceteam is a local cooperative multiplayer video game played by 2 to 8 players. The players in the game are required to shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes, and all you need is a mobile device to join the game.
The game has over 1 million downloads and a great 4.6/5 rating on the Google Play Store, and a similar response has been seen on the App Store.
Additionally, you can try the game for free on a small bunch of devices, including iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows.
- It features teamwork, shouting, and confusion — ultimate and untimely demise.
- Nanobuzzers will always keep you at the edge and auxiliary techno probes will do no better.
- You will be given a random control panel, equipped with sliders, buttons, and dials, and you have to follow a time-sensitive instruction guide.
BombSquad is one of the most popular titles mentioned in this article, with literally over 50 million downloads and over 1 million reviews on Google Play Store alone.
It comes with a ragdoll physics-based gameplay, making sure that every confrontation will lead to a new and unique, even hilarious, outcome.
The game can be played by up to 8 players, and all of them can join on a single Mac through BombSquad’s support of keyboards, Wiimotes, PS3 controllers, Xbox 360 controllers, or USB gamepads — available to try for free on Google Play Store and App Store.
- The game features a variety of people, like pirates, ninjas, barbarians, insane chefs, and many more.
- The game is free to download and install for all the players.
6. Reiko’s Fragment
Reiko’s Fragment is an underrated and just launched horror, couch party game – sure to bring out plenty of screams and thrills. It is an early-access action video game, available for only Microsoft Windows users for $4.99 on the Steam store.
In this game, you have to escape a haunted house, including a vengeful ghost, and the main highlight is that all your friends will be playing as spirits who have full control over the haunted house, while you are trying to escape.
Moreover, we will highly recommend you try it because trying a horror game is genuinely fun and although it requires a VR, you don’t necessarily need an Oculus Quest or something that expensive to play on.
- It can be played by up to 8 players, all on their respective phones, while one should be in VR.
- The ghost in the game reacts to all types of sounds, and your every step will only get her closer to you.
- You will win if you successfully escape the house, otherwise, if she catches you before that, then you are dead.
Balderdash is a board game variant, inspired by a classic parlor game called Fictionary, or The Dictionary Game, it was invented by Laura Robinson and Paul Toyne in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the game was released in 1984.
Moreover, it is a party game for players about the age of 12, played by 2 to 6 players and every game will take about 60 minutes to complete.
In addition to that, the game is all about stupid, exaggerated, or senseless talk and writing, where nothing makes sense and the game rewards you for your creativity and knowledge.
- You can either purchase the board game from your local store like Amazon or Walmart, or find it online.
- If you are playing online, you will only need one device like one cell phone or tablet that can be easily shared between all the players.
Apart from the AirConsole alternatives mentioned in this article, the Internet offers a good variety of new names that you might have not heard of.
However, if you don’t want to waste your time, money, and effort on something that might not actually amuse you, and want to start having fun right away — then your safe option is to try the games mentioned in this article.
With that said, we have reached the end of this article and hope our list of the best games like AirConsole was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are other games like AirConsole?
Jackbox Party Pack, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Spaceteam, Reiko’s Fragment, RetroArch, and Balderdash are other games like AirConsole to play with your family and friends.
Are there more sites like AirConsole?
Reiko’s Fragment, RetroArch, Balderdash, Jackbox Party Pack, Spaceteam, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes are some more sites like AirConsole, where you can play many different types of games.
What are similar sites like AirConsole?
There are many similar sites like AirConsole on the Internet, but the best ones have to be Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Reiko’s Fragment, Balderdash, Jackbox Party Pack, Spaceteam, and RetroArch.