We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Does Walmart take Klarna? In the past, when you needed something urgently, you had to either step over the border of your budget or simply lose the idea of buying, even in dire need. However, nowadays with the help of the buy now and pay later service, things have taken a twist.
Walmart is one of the best options for affordable daily-use appliances. It offers good quality which makes people choose it whenever they need something urgently.
But, does Walmart take Klarna? Does it offer buy now and pay later service? Is it legit? To know all the answers to these questions, we would recommend you to go through our article below.
Does Walmart Take Klarna?
Does Walmart Take Klarna? Yes, it surely does. As the buy now and pay later service is getting better, Walmart has also added this service from Klarna as one of the payment options it offers to its customers.
How to use Klarna at Walmart app?
- Download the Walmart app as well as the Klarna app.
- Switch on the Walmart app and add all the items you need to buy to your cart.
- You can also switch on the Klarna App Store and search for Walmart in the available options. After it comes in your view, tap on the option and you will be redirected to the Walmart online store. Add all the requirements into your cart.
- Once your shopping cart is filled, move ahead to the checkout page.
- In the list of payment options, tap on the option that says Pay with K.
- Add adjustments to your budget. With the help of this buy now and pay later service provider, split the cost of the complete purchase accordingly into four interest-free payments.
You will be asked to pay every two weeks. By this, you will be given two months and four installments to pay the complete amount. The brand does not ask for any interest or additional fees.
How to use Klarna in-store at Walmart?
- Sign in to your Klarna Account or create one if you do not have it already.
- On the homepage itself, you will get the pay in-store option. Tap on it.
- Search for the Walmart store.
- In case you do not have a digital card, you’ll have to follow a few prompts to create one. After creating, add it to your digital wallet.
- Pay with the digital card after selecting the digital wallet option from the list of payment options provided by Walmart.
Walmart Payment Options
- Gift cards
- Capital one Walmart credit cards
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal Affirm
The brand allows you to add or edit or remove a payment method after following a few steps (You can add Klarna in a similar way)
What Other Similar Stores Accept Klarna?
- Best Buy
Introduction to Walmart and Klarna
Walmart Inc is a popular multinational retail corporation handling a chain of discount department stores, grocery stores, and hypermarkets in the United States.
The company has been serving since 1962 and is one of the most stable and trusted department store chains in America.
Klarna Bank AB, popularly known as Klarna is a Swedish financial company that commonly provides online financial services like buy now and pay later service.
The company deals in services such as payments for storefronts through online modes and direct payments with post-purchase payments.
We hope now you have the answer to the question “Does Walmart Take Klarna?” And all the relevant questions to the same topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Walmart accept Afterpay in-store?
No, Walmart does not accept Afterpay for the buy now and pay later payment option. However, it does offer the BNPL payment option with the help of Klarna.
Does Walmart take any payment plans?
Yes, Walmart offers easy and reasonable monthly payments in-store as well as online with the help of Affirm.