We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Progressive Leasing is a beautiful company that makes shopping online easier and takes less time. It lets you apply for a lease at home or on the go, and you can choose from their retail locations for all your leasing needs.
With its lease-to-own purchase option, you can buy things and spread out the cost of the purchase over multiple payments. Although Progressive Leasing has some downsides, you have come to the right place if you are looking for alternatives.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive list of similar companies like Progressive Leasing that offer similar products and services. From online leasing platforms to rent-to-own programs, these companies will provide you with a variety of options to choose from.
List of Companies Like Progressive Leasing
1. Snap Finance
Snap Finance provides quick and simple financing options for you, enabling you to purchase from your preferred retailers. Its lease programs make it easier for you to purchase expensive products like furniture, mattresses, and bedding, as well as wheels and tires for cars.
You get to take the thing home immediately, but your purchase is treated like a lease. You can obtain approved loans up to $3,000 with Snap Finance in as little as 10 minutes. Additionally, you can benefit from your rewards program, which offers cash back on purchases made at partner retailers.
- You can pay off your balance in 100 days or 12 monthly payments.
- It does not charge interest or fees on a lease-purchase agreement.
- Residence affects the price of the products.
- If you return the rented goods in excellent, functional condition, you can cancel your lease-purchase arrangement at any time.
- Your bank account is automatically debited for payments.
- Your order will be sent within two to three days.
The Aaron’s has created a distinctive lease-to-own business strategy. It offers the best prices on the highest-quality furniture, consumer electronics, laptops, home appliances, and other accessories for you to buy or lease.
About 40–50% of Americans can get Aaron’s services through a variety of methods. The business offers top-notch customer service along with high-quality goods and flexible payment options.
- There are three terms in Aaron’s lease ownership plans: 12, 18 and 24 months.
- In some stores, it also provides a 90-day same-as-cash option (120 days if you live in California).
- All returned non-stock items will incur a minimum 25% restocking fee to cover the cost of processing and inspection.
- There is no interest charged.
- Within three business days of receiving the product.
- All returns must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date of the item.
3. Best Buy
Best Buy is a store of consumer electronics with locations in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Mobile phones, digital cameras, video games, music, and home appliances like refrigerators and washing machines are just a few of the products that the company sells both in-person and online.
Best Buy provides computer repair, warranty service, and accidental service plans under the Geek Squad brand. You have access to a members-only online community forum where you may ask questions, share your product experiences, and receive advice from other users or industry professionals.
- If you want to return or exchange your purchase, you can return the eligible merchandise within 15 days.
- Some items have a restocking fee of 15% on the item purchase price, or for activatable devices, $45 if returned by you.
- It provides free delivery for major appliance purchases of $399 and up.
- Once it gets your return by mail, it will process it in 7–10 business days.
- 12 monthly repayment is available.
- An interest charge is up to 2%.
- The annual fee is $0 to $59 based on creditworthiness.
Rent-A-Center is where you can rent or buy furniture and other items. Get pre-approved for name-brand furniture, electronics, appliances, computers, and cell phones at Rent-A-Center. Then, you can decide whether to pick them up at the curb when it’s most convenient for you or have them delivered for free.
You can log into your account online anytime and anywhere to look at your transaction history, special offers, and more. If you’d like, you can sign up for notifications on its most recent offers and discounts. You can set up automatic payments or reminders on your account to ensure you never forget to pay.
- It may offer 4-6 months for payments.
- You are eligible for a $5,000 spending limit.
- Returning the goods will let you avoid future payment obligations without harming your credit score if you cannot make the payment.
- It accepts PayPal and Venmo as valid payment methods for AutoPay.
- It allows you to pause payments and pick up where you left off later.
- It provides free same-day delivery.
- There are typically no interest rates.
With the help of the lease-to-own website FlexShopper, you may purchase items from well-known companies without paying the full price upfront. Its objective is to assist individuals with poor credit in leasing the products they desire.
It is a reputable corporation that makes it simple and adaptable to purchase furniture, electronics, and other items from a variety of businesses. There are many different modules to examine, and each one has a detailed description and a video demonstrating how it functions.
- To purchase the rental items, you can either make 52 weekly installments or use an early purchase option.
- Only the address listed on the account can receive your packages, though store pickup might also be possibile.
- If a lease payment is missed or returned unpaid, late fines and dishonoured check fees could also be charged.
- You can always return the item since you are simply leasing it until all payments have been made.
- You will no longer be obliged to make the remaining payments if you return the item in good condition.
Acima is a lease-to-own business that provides a simple way to buy goods with no credit needed. Without cash or a credit card, you can purchase up to $4,000 worth of must-have things from Acima. It contains gadgets, tires, appliances, furniture, and much more.
It improves the quality of life for people of all income levels by making it simpler for them to acquire the needs and wants they have. It is regardless of their credit scores.
- Pay the Acima back within 90 days.
- It provides a lease option that allows you to purchase the goods after 12, 18, or 24 months.
- Give its customer service staff a call at (801) 297-1982 if you’d want to return the item, and they will work with you to choose the best course of action.
- Lease cancellations are free of charge at any time.
- There will be no interest fees.
An online leasing platform called LeaseVille offers furniture leasing for both home and commercial uses. It offers a range of goods, from massive machines to small consumer gadgets. Anything might be rented, with payments due as you go.
Even if you have poor credit or no credit at all, you are still eligible to apply for a LeaseVille contract. It provides a variety of rental alternatives. Even though a lease typically lasts for 12 months, you can save money by buying out during the first 100 days.
- With no long-term commitments or hidden fees, it provides the most flexible and cost-effective rental options.
- A lease is usually for 12 months.
- There isn’t a rate of interest.
- You should wait 3-5 business days for delivery of your order.
- You have the right to revoke your agreement at any moment and return the products.
8. American First Finance
You have access to several financing choices from American First Finance, including the lease-to-own option. It facilitates the application process for lease-to-own products and offers a wide selection of well-known partner retailers across the nation.
The retail categories for veterinary, eye, dental, and motor repair are all covered by this system. Furniture, jewelry, home appliances, tires, and other retail goods can all be financed.
- Including approvals up to $5,000 and periods up to 24 months.
- Less interest is charged on repaid loans.
- There is no penalty for early payments.
- The 90- to 101-day early payout discount period is the norm.
You have an alternative to conventional finance with Katapult’s rent-to-own program. You may shop from a variety of brands on Katapult, such as Lenovo, Motorola, America Best Appliances, and more.
To identify local retail establishments using it or online e-commerce shops, utilize the Store Locator. With it, requesting a lease-to-own agreement is a quick and simple process. You only need to supply a few pieces of basic personal and financial information.
- There are never any late fees.
- There are three options for payment: within 90 days, after 90 days, or by purchasing items after your lease.
- It provides both in-person and online buying choices.
- The total lease duration may be up to 18 months or around six months.
- 3-5 business days after the order is received, it delivers.
- It permits you to spend up to $3,500.
- Only a 5% price increase applies if your account is paid in full within 90 days.
10. SmartPay Leasing
For smartphones, tablets, and other wireless devices, SmartPay Leasing offers leasing options. With simple, regular installments, you may purchase the gadgets you want today and pay for them over time. You can spend up to $2000 on items using it.
Three days before your payment is due, you’ll get email and text message reminders. If you’re unsure of when your next payment is due, log into your SmartPay account to view your payment schedule. You can also pay off your Lease early to reduce overall expenses.
- The plan has a duration of six to twenty-four months.
- The price is determined by the retail value of the things you lease and the conditions of the plan you are authorized to participate in.
- You are not charged a fee to return your purchase at any time.
- Before your lease expires, you will have a chance to evaluate your payments and terms.
- If you apply online, the retailer will ship your things to your address, and they will arrive as scheduled.
With lease-to-own alternatives for furniture, appliances, and other items, Kafene is a fintech startup to enable flexible ownership solutions. For your initial payment in-store, it provides a few choices.
Your lease payment plan will commence once all of your things have been delivered. Depending on the length of the lease that you choose, the final cost will vary. It makes leasing and purchasing your product should be as inexpensive as possible.
- There are no-cost return policies at Kafene.
- Purchases are limited to $5,000.
- You have up to 18 months to reimburse your payment.
- Its lease purchase agreements include no interest charges.
All the companies mentioned in this article let you buy now and pay later for your purchase. Hopefully, this article has assisted you in selecting a platform that will make your buying experience a little simpler and more affordable.
What does Progressive Leasing do?
Progressive provides a straightforward lease program where you make payments over time; if you pay off the entire lease amount or exercise an early buy option, the products become your own. Without making a sizable upfront payment or making a long-term commitment, leasing is a practical option to receive the products you need right away.
Does Progressive Leasing have a fee?
No, there are no application or processing fees at Progressive. When you sign the lease, Progressive requires a down payment; however, it is only the first of your lease payments and a small portion of the lease’s overall cost. You won’t be charged if your application is rejected.
How long to pay off Progressive Leasing?
If you are unable to pay off the entire lease debt within 90 days, you can simply keep paying your regular lease payments until your term is through. Additionally, if you want to save money, you can always pay off your lease early in full.