We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Do you want to know about the best Bunker Hill security camera apps? So, if you are looking for the Bunker Hill security apps, you’re at the right place.
In this article, we’ve listed the best Bunker Hill security mobile apps for both iPhone and Android. Before going any further, first, let’s understand what Bunker Hill security is.
Bunker Hill Security is an American company that manufactures quality security systems for offices, homes, and public places. Some of the products made by this brand are surveillance DVRs, color cameras, wireless security cameras, alert systems, and night vision cameras.
Moreover, it also manufactures motion sensors which you can connect to an alarm system to prevent trespassers from having unauthorized access to your property.
To get started with the Bunker Hill security camera, all you need to do is to connect it with your devices like Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and tablets.
Bunker Hill Security Camera Apps
It’s only natural to consider installing a hidden security camera on your property. One of the easiest ways to protect your property against trespassers is to install a Bunker Hill security system.
You can connect this system with your device (phone or PC) with an internet connection. So, here are the 6 best Bunker Hill Security Camera Apps that you can use.
AtHome Camera is another best Bunker Hill security camera app. With AtHome Camera, you can simply turn your computer, or your mobile phone into your security cameras.
All you need to do is to take any old phone and install the app. Once you install the app, it just acts as a CCTV camera! If something unusual happens ever, you get alerts.
Basically, AtHome Camera comes with two different apps. One app is the camera app which turns your device into a camera and the other app allows you to monitor.
Some of its features include multi-view for up to four cameras, facial recognition, time lapse recording, remote monitoring, and many more.
- Advanced AI and Deep Learning technology are used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
- Face recognition technology help you to distinguish whether the person appearing in the video is your family member or an intruder
- Live streaming via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network from anywhere at anytime
- Night Vision mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image
- Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud
- Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video
- Allows a 1280 x 720 resolution for supporting devices
- All connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted
Price: Free and in-app purchases
Combability: iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows
SuperLive Pro is another security app that can be used to view your cameras on your mobile phone, including live view, backup clips, and playback. You’ll also receive alerts and notifications and can adjust settings.
All you need to do is simply download the app on your device and log in by entering your DVR information or just scan the QR code from the unit.
Once it is done, the camera starts, and you can change the view up to eight cameras. Moreover, you can view these cameras from anywhere as long as you are connected to an internet connection.
- Real time video streaming
- Channel audio play and 1/4/ split screen display
- Channel video capture/record/playback/backup to PC
- Two-way talk and channel color adjustment
- Remote video search by time/event/file
- DVR remote configuration and information query
- Preview different channels from the different devices at the same time
- Supports favorite channel, favorite group, fast study, and user help
- Remember last login account information and backup or restore serverlist
- Support new version check and setup guide
Combability: iOS and Android
Alfred CCTV Camera for Home
If you are looking for a bunker hill security app, then the Alfred Home Security Camera app is for you! Alfred Home Security Camera app is one of the most popular home security apps for both Android and iOS devices.
It lets you re-use old smartphones for home security purposes. And you get some exciting features like a walkie-talkie, instant thief alert, cloud storage to store, live video streaming, remote access, and night vision.
Though most of these features are available for free, features like HD recording and zooming can only be accessed through the paid plan. There is also a baby monitor to look after your newborn and a pet camera to entertain your pets.
Moreover, unlike outdated home surveillance cameras or CCTV cameras, the Alfred Home Security Camera app works like a portable video monitor.
- Get live stream, instant intruder alert, walkie-talkie, and unlimited cloud storage to store
- DIY your own home security camera within three minutes
- Easy-to-install home surveillance system with professional-grade features
- Motion sensor will send you an instant alert when it finds an intruder
- Auto-recorded videos will be kept in unlimited cloud storage
- Its 360 camera covers a larger area with both lenses
- No hidden upfront costs or astronomical monitoring fees
Price: Free and in-app purchases. Alfred Premium costs $4.99 per month or $29.99 per year and Alfred Plus costs $16.99.
Combability: iOS and Android
Next, we have tinyCam Monitor on our list of the Bunker Hill Security Camera Apps. tinyCam Monitor works like most of the rest of the IP cameras mentioned in this list.
You should install this on two separate devices – one for its camera and the other to monitor. And you can be able to control the recorded digital video of your public or private network or IP cameras, DVRs, and video encoders.
So, if you are looking for something to track your pet, baby, traffic, business, and home remotely and securely, then you should absolutely check out the tinyCam Monitor app.
Even though most of the features on this can be accessed for free, some features that work depending on alarming and motion detection are paid. However, you should note that there are no other similar apps like Bunker Hill security apps that provide these many features for free.
- Two-way audio
- Relay, LED control for some models
- Seventeen different layouts with an unlimited number of cameras
- Export/export settings to local storage or cloud services
- P2P support for some models w/20 and w/17 characters UID
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching
- LAN support for automatic cams detection
- Group cameras by tags
- GPU/CPU efficient and HW accelerated video decoding
- Control Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PAN) enabled devices
- Support for MJPEG-based devices of all major vendors
Here are some of tinyCam Monitor PRO features:
- No ads
- Time lapse recording and face detection
- Audio monitoring for multiple cameras at once and background audio
- Video player with fast or slow archive playback
- Support both in-app and on-camera motion detection
- Front and rear Android camera support for use as an IP camera or dashcam
- Audio real-time processing and many more
Price: Free and to unlock more features, purchase tinyCam Monitor PRO for $3.99
Security Camera CZ
With Security Camera CZ, turn your old tablet or smartphone into a home security camera that records detected motion as a series of photos and permits you to browse the captured images swiftly. Remember that it only takes detected motion as photos and does not record videos of it.
This app is exclusively developed for parental monitoring or enterprise management. With night vision and a two-way audio function, you can use it to watch your belongings, such as a senior care camera, baby camera, or pet camera.
Moreover, you can also watch over your property when you are out of the city or observe wildlife. And if you adjust your camera settings based on the environment, you’ll get the best results possible.
All you need to do is to install the Security Camera CZ on your phone, and then you can configure your setup further to meet your requirements. So, if you want to ensure the security of your home, Security Camera CZ can be the best bunker hill security app.
- Smart motion detection and two way talk-back function
- Live HD video and video recording
- Exceptional resistance to false alarms
- Zoom including PAN (pan-tilt-zoom) on supported devices
- High resolution photos of motions and the ability to store recorded images on Google Drive
- Several free cameras all in one system and sharing of your cameras with your family
- Motion detection zones, adjustable motion detection sensitivity, schedular for motion detection, and turn motion detection off when I’m nearby
- Very intuitive operation and works with Wi-Fi or any mobile internet connection
- Automatic torch turning on with multiple options
Price: Free and its in-app purchase costs $6.49
Combability: iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows
Lastly, we have Asee, which allows users to view and control live video streams from cameras and video encoders.
You can control and operate the CCTV cameras on a phone from a remote location when connected to interest. All you need to do is to download the app and add devices.
- Unlimited video on cellular and wi-fi
- Support for authentication and MultiChannel video encoder
- Offers direct stream connection and no video going through third-party servers
- Supports pan, tilt, zoom control and landscape and portrait mode
- Take a snapshot of the live streaming video and save it to your local photo gallery
- Capability to change IP address and port as required for internal and remote users
- Multiple DVRs and control over PTZ cameras
Combability: iOS and Android
Final Words: Bunker Hill Security Camera Apps!
With the home security systems getting smarter, cheaper, and easier each year, the market is only increasing. Bunker Hill is such a security system that you can simply connect to one of the Bunker Hill security apps on your device.
All the apps listed in this article work best with Bunker Hill security and ensure your safety and help you keep an eye on your property, whether it be your home or office.
Besides, irrespective of your device, iPhone or Android, there is an app that is always available for you. Thus, ensure your safety by installing one of the Bunker Hill security apps.