We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Bend App Review: Bend app is a stretching and flexibility app that helps you improve your flexibility and range of motion by offering exercise and yoga poses.
If you are wondering whether this app is worth it and are interested in knowing about the app’s features, pros & cons, and more, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ve mentioned a detailed Bend app review where you’ll get to know everything about this flexibility and stretching app.
What is Bend App?
Bend is a mobile app that helps you improve your flexibility and maintain your natural range of motion with its quick and convenient stretching routines.
It offers hundreds of stretching and yoga poses along with tons of easy-to-follow stretching practices developed for all ages and capability levels.
And its way of improving flexibility and range of motion can help you improve posture, reduce pain, and enhance your overall health and well-being.
Besides, it’s also a great way to relieve stress and improve your mood. So, every time you stretch, you invest in your long-term health and longevity, which will have a huge impact on your quality of life.
- Hundreds of Stretching exercises and yoga poses: Choose from a wide variety of yoga poses and stretching exercises according to your needs.
- Dozens of easy-to follow stretching routines: Offers dozens of stretching routines to get a complete workout in just a few minutes.
- Create your own: Ability to create your own custom stretching routine suited to your certain needs and requirements.
- Reminders: It sends you reminders to help you stay on track with your stretching routine and ensure that you don’t forget to stretch even on your busy days.
- Progress Tracing: It tracks your progress over time to see how far you’ve come. In this way, you’ll stay motivated and see the benefits of your stretching routine.
- Daily stretching & mobility routines: Includes posture reset, sleep, wake up, full body, expert, hips, lower back, hamstrings, isometric, and many more.
- Its interface is simple and straightforward, thus making it very easy to use.
- Ability to choose from a variety of stretching routines for different goals like reducing pain, enhancing flexibility, and preparing for sports.
- Create custom stretching routines, such as stretches you want to do, the number of times you want to repeat, and the length of each stretch.
- Its motivational messages and tips will help you stay on track.
- Free version offers a limited number of stretching routines.
- It is only limited to visual instructions(image) for each stretch and there are no voice or video instructions.
- There is no in-app support, which makes it difficult to contact the developer.
Is Bend Worth It?
And to decide whether it’s worth it or not totally depends on your needs and preferences. For instance, if you are looking for an easy and simple stretching app with a variety of routines to choose from, Bend can be a good choice.
However, if you want something with features like music, voice instructions, and in-app support, then you’ll need to look for another app as Bend doesn’t offer the aforementioned. So, we hope this Bend app review has helped you know everything about the app.
Does the Bend app cost money?
Though you can download the app for free, you’ll need to pay the subscription fee which is $4.99 to access the premium features.
Is the Bend app worth it?
As mentioned above, it is an easy-to-use app but doesn’t have video or voice instructions as well as a music feature, so it entirely depends on your needs.
What are the Bend app benefits?
The Bend app helps you improve your flexibility and maintain your natural range of motion with its quick and convenient stretching routines.