We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Apps Like Fanduel: FanDuel Sportsbook is a top betting app for sports where you can bet on all your favorite teams all around the year and even try casino games.
However, it’s not the only online betting sports app that is available out there, there are a lot of other apps as well. So, if you are looking for the best betting online apps, you’re at the right place.
In this article, we’ve mentioned 9 best apps like FanDuel where you can bet on a lot of sports. So, keep on reading.
List of Apps Like FanDuel:
Here is the curated list of the best online sports betting apps like Fanduel.
Draftkings Sportsbook is one of the best apps like Fanduel which offers a safe and secure online betting platform for a wide range of sporting events. You can easily access Draftkings Sportsbook through your mobile or PC.
It offers several betting options, including moneyline bets, point spread bets, and over or under bets. And it also allows you to place in-game bets and take part in daily fantasy sports contests.
- Win cash money betting on all your favorite sports games online, including college or NBA basketball, MLB baseball, UFC, NHL hockey, PGA golf, soccer, and more.
- Offers competitive odds, which means you can potentially earn higher payouts on winning bets.
- Provides several bonuses and promotions, including free bets, sign-up bonuses, and daily odd boosts.
- Its daily fantasy sports contests let you compete for cash prizes by gathering a virtual team of athletes.
- Ability to place bets on live sporting events to add to the excitement of sports betting.
BetMGM is another premiere online sports betting destination for all major professional and college sports. It lives in several US states, including Indiana, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, etc.
Its main aim is to get you closer to the sports you love with real-time betting, enhanced offers, and odds, along with various betting formats.
You can place in-game bets, and pre-game bets, and earn reward points for your sports betting activity. Further, you can use these reward points at MGM resort properties, including restaurants, hotels, and entertainment venues.
- Offers a wide range of sports and betting options, including NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, tennis, soccer, golf, and more.
- Place pre-bets and in-game bets and select from a large variety of betting options like point spread, moneyline, over/under, and more.
- All the latest developments in the game are updated in real-time to let you get the best possible value for your bets.
- Offers easy deposits and withdrawals.
BetRivers is one of the top-notch betting sites that offers a huge range of betting options and games. All you need to do is simply download the app on your device and log in to get started with the betting game.
Like any other app like Fanduel, BetRivers offers several sports to bet on, including basketball, hockey, football, baseball, and more. Besides sports, you can also place bets on political elections and entertainment events like the Oscars.
- Its rewards program called iRush rewards lets you earn points for your wagers which you can redeem for rewards.
- Its online casino features a large catalog of table games, slots, blackjack, baccarat, and liver dealer games.
- Ability to choose from parlays totals, moneylines, props, futures, and more.
- It allows you to place bets in real time during a match or game to make informed decisions depending on the game’s progress.
- Player-friendly bonusing and loyalty programs with 1x bonus playthrough requirement.
4. Caesars Sportsbook
Casesars Sportsbook is one of the best betting apps for sports that lets you place bets on a wide range of sports including basketball, hockey, golf, football, baseball, soccer, tennis, and much more.
It offers hundreds of ways to bet, including parlays, same game parlays for NFL & NBA, odds boosts, or a selection of pre-made parlays filled with prop bets that can be easily selected with Quick Picks.
To get started with the Caesars Sportsbook, all you need to do is to download the app on your device, sign up for an account, make a deposit and start playing!
- Live betting feature lets you place bets in real-time during a sporting event.
- Offers several bonuses and promotions, including deposit matches free bets, and risk-free bets to help you increase your winnings.
- Provides various betting options like point spreads, moneylines, totals and even parlays, futures, and teasers.
- With every bet you place, you’ll earn Caesars Rewards.
5. PointsBet Sportsbook
PointsBet is another app similar to Fanduel that offers hundreds of live betting options to keep you in action. It gives you the best odds, parlays, and sports betting experience for NBA, NHL, NFL, College Basketball, and many more.
Along with traditional betting options like moneyline betting, spread betting, and total betting, it also offers exclusive options like PointsBetting, which is high-risk and high-reward form of betting where the winnings and losings are concluded by how precise your prediction is.
- Offers live betting odds and hundreds of bet types on all your favorite leagues, sports, and teams.
- Place real money bets on video poker, table games, slots, and more.
- Access all casino games like roulette, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and live dealer.
- It has a daily power hour where you get boosted odds, bonus bet drops, and new promotions every day.
- Offers customized rewards programs that let you redeem free bets every day.
Bet365 is a leading online sports betting and gambling company that has grown to become one of the largest and most respected bookmakers across the world.
It offers a huge catalog of sports betting options, including basketball, horse racing, football, tennis, and much more. Further, it also offers live betting options which let you place bets on sporting events in real-time.
Bet365 is mainly known for its innovative features like the Cash Out option that lets you settle bets before the conclusion of an event.
- Offers a wide selection of online casino games, including table games, slots, and live dealer games.
- Partial Cash Out and Cash Out lets you take a return before the event is finished.
- Cash Out option is available on both pre-game and live in game.
- Get customized bets and live sports alerts on your mobile.
- Ability to monitor your sports bets and stats as the action unfolds.
- Several offers and promotions are available.
7. WynnBet Sportsbook
Another ultimate sports betting app is WynnBET’s sportsbook where you can bet on your favorite live action sports, including NBA and college basketball betting, NFL & college football betting, NHL hockey, MMA, MLB baseball, UFC, PGA golf, and more.
It offers a user-friendly interface that lets you navigate and place bets seamlessly. Further, it also offers live betting options which let you place bets on games that are currently in progress.
- Wide array of betting options, including spread, prop bets, moneyline, over/under, and future bets.
- It is associated with several professional sports leagues and teams like NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies, to offer exclusive promotions and content.
- Offers several bonuses and promotions, including deposit match casino bonus, build your own bet bonus, multi-sport parlay bonus, risk-free bets, live bet & get, and more.
- Like other apps like Fanduel, it offers a live betting option.
- Purchase points to get better lines on selected games.
8. FOX Bet Sportsbook
Next on our list of the best betting apps for sports, we have FOX Bet Sportsbook, which is the most reliable name in sports betting. You can place your first real money bet and if you lose, you’ll get up to $50.
Similarly, it offers a large catalog of sports betting options, including several popular sports like basketball, hockey, football, soccer, and many more. And you can place bets on live events, and pre-matches and also enjoy several bonuses and promotions.
- Available in several US states, including Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, and New Jersey.
- Offers several daily bets boosts every week to increase the odds to give you bigger payouts on your favorite events.
- Ability to seamlessly Cash Out during an event to lock in your winnings.
- Offers a range of payment methods to provide secure deposits and withdrawals.
- Access freebet Friday by following FOX Bet on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Lastly, Unibet is another online gambling and sports betting service that is owned by the Kindred Group, which is one of the largest online gambling companies across the world.
It offers a wide range of betting options, including casino games, bingo, betting, poker, and lottery-style games. Furthermore, you can also place in-play bets that let you bet on events happening in real-time.
All you need to do is to download the Unibet Sports app on your device and immerse yourself in the excitement of sports betting.
- Offers live streaming of top events each day to let you bet and watch live with Unibet TV.
- Cash Out feature lets you settle your bet before the final results are out.
- Access a few bets with various promotions across all sports.
- Bet Builder feature lets you browse through a readymade selection to fit your estimates.
- The casino section features several games from top providers, including Microgaming and NetEnt.
What app is better than FanDuel?
All the apps like FanDuel mentioned in this article are better alternatives to FanDuel.
Is FanDuel only for the US?
Yes, FanDuel is available in most US cities, including Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and more.
Is FanDuel free to join?
Yes, you can register on FanDuel for completely free and bet on all your favorite sports.