AllmyLinks vs Linktree – Are you thinking which platform offers best options? Or wondering which to choose? In this article, I’ll give you a detailed AllmyLinks and Linktree comparison which will help you to select between the “One Link in Bio” platforms.
If you are a content creator or freelancer in social media platforms like Twitter or Instagram, you know the value of turning your audience into actual paying customers or clients. So, for this you have to lead them to where the actual purchasing and booking happens.
However, there is one downside with this, platforms like Instagram doesn’t allow you to add multiple links in your bio. So, apps like Linktree and AllMyLink, offers a solution to “One link in bio” problem. Check out the guide below on more detailed information on AllmyLinks vs Linktree comparison.
AllmyLinks vs Linktree: What are they?
Before you go to details, let me tell you the benefits of using a link-in-profile tools. Link in profiles tools offers some amazing benefits such as cross-platform promotion which lets you link your other social pages. In increases click-through rate and carry out more targeted campaigns, affiliate sales and much more.
Knowing your audience is very essential to increase your reach. With AllMyLinks, you can be able to know your audience stats such as where your audience is following you from and where they are clicking once they see your content. You can also be able to earn 90% payouts on all of your earnings from your links.
You can add any social media links, professional account links or any other links on AllMyLinks. The most common and prominent links are Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. The payout structure is pretty simple, you can request daily payments and there are no minimums. You can now send a welcome message which your new or recent followers will automatically get.
Linktree is a free social media platform that is developed to provide a landing page for a person or company’s entire associated links in other social media platforms where not often allows linking multiple sites. The site was basically inspired by the developer’s exasperation with social media in which it doesn’t allow multiple hyperlinks.
Not only that, it also offers a “Pro” subscription which give more advanced features and benefits such as more detailed analytics, more customization options, removal of linktree logo, email sign-up integration and much more. Users can be able to upload as many links as they want despite not subscribing to the Pro plan.
With Linktree Pro analytics, you can be able to view or click-through rates. However, both Linktree and Linktreee pro platforms offers users to create a customizable and personalized page which consists of all social media links and other official websites. It is also partnered with Amazon, which allows users to upload their Amazon store profile as an affiliate link.
AllmyLinks vs Linktree: Key Features
- Use welcome message feature to send an exclusive link, behind the scenes media and more.
- If offers a fast, secure and reliable technology.
- You can be able to link your PayPal account for quick and seamless experience.
- You’ll receive your payment immediately, there is no delay or minimum.
- Money goes directly from the customer to the content creator.
- You can go live and let your audience know when you’re online.
- You can be able to customize your page with your own colors for free.
- Set up your Linktree and add all social media links and simply copy and paste your unique Linktree URL into your Twitter or Instagram bio.
- It is pretty easy to use and set up your unique URL.
- Add links to your YouTube channel, opt-in landing pages, portfolio, about pages and your blogs.
- Add unlimited links to your Linktree.
- Create background theme tuning to match your brand desires.
- Add your profile image, edit fonts, change button styles, colors and much more.
- Get daily analytics with highlights of the links which get the highest number of clicks.
- You can be able to add a team or an admin to manage your Linktree links.
- You can schedule your specific posts.
Allmylinks Pricing: Allmylinks is completely free to use, you don’t have to pay anything. There is no premium subscription service you can pay for. However, it only offers limited features.
Linktree Pricing: Although Linktree is free to use, it also offers subscription plans. It offers different pricing plans.
- Free: It is entirely free. Provides unlimited links and a customizable Linktree to connect your community to everything.
- Starter: It costs $5 per month. Offers more customization and control for creators ready to drive more traffic through their Linktree.
- Pro: It costs $9 per month. You can own your following forever with a branded Linktree.
- Premium: It costs $24 per month. This VIP support plan for businesses ready to monetize and sell on a large scale.
|Phone Number Collection||No||No|
|View Custom Date Ranges||Last 28 days||Last 90 days||All time||All time|
|Custom Profile Picture & Title + Bio Description||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Twitter and Clubhouse embed||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customer Support Response Time||48 hours||24 hours||24 hours||4 hours|
Linktree vs AllmyLinks: Pros and Cons
|Free to use||Require a subscription to access all features|
|A wide range of features||Advanced features are only available to paying users|
|Ability to customize pages and thumbnails||Limited customization services for free users|
|Inexpensive subscription price|
|Share links to several platforms|
|Free version offers basic analytics and can receive payments from their audience|
|Use QR code and schedule links or posts|
|Free to use||Few features|
|No subscription service|
|Can earn 90% payout on sales|
|Ability to share links to different platforms|
|Receive payments immediately|
|Link at any places and customize thumbnails|
AllmyLinks vs Linktree: Comparison
|Payout on your sales||Yes||Yes|
|Cost||Completely free||Pro account costs $6 per month|
|Add unlimited links||Yes||Yes|
|One bio link||Yes||Yes|
Conclusion: I hope the above article on AllmyLinks vs Linktree comparison has helped you select the best platform based on your needs and preferences.