Airbnb Website Not Working?: A lot of people have complained that the Airbnb website is not working as they are not able to make a reservation, and it keeps declining any form of payment.
Airbnb is a company that operates an online marketplace for homestays for vacation rentals and tourism activities. Just like any other site, there are also some issues with Airbnb. In this article, we’ll show you why the Airbnb app is not working and how you can fix that issue.
Why Airbnb Website Not Working?
Although there is no particular reason why the Airbnb website is not working, we can say that it can be due to the following reasons:
- Internet connection might be slow
- Some server issues or temporary service outages
- Corrupted cache and cookies
- Try using the app and check if it is working
Airbnb Site Problems
Airbnb can cause issues and even prevent you from booking if you don’t provide the information associated with your account.
Besides, it can also be due to your internet connection or the service outages at that time. So, keep on reading to find out how you can fix the Airbnb site not working issue.
Is Airbnb Website Down?
Firstly, check if the issue is from Airbnb’s side, visit this page to check if there are any service outages in the last 24 hours. For this, ensure that you have a strong internet connection or try to change your network and try again.
If you find that your internet connection is working perfectly, follow the troubleshooting steps:
- Force a full refresh by pressing CTRL + F5 at the same time on your browser
- Clear cookies and temporary cache on your browser to ensure you have the most recent version of the web page
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure you get the most recent cache that your ISP has
How to Fix Airbnb Website Not Working
Check your Internet Connection
Most of the time, the main problem is with the internet connection. There is a possibility that you don’t have a stable internet connection.
Visit this page to perform a speed test which will show a free speed test at the top of the search results. Or you can try to restart your modem and router by turning it off and after a few minutes, turn it on again and check if you have stable internet connectivity.
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
Basically, cookies are files created by the sites that you visit, and they make your online experience easier by your browsing data and cache remembers parts of pages like images to aid them open faster during your next visit.
Sometimes, the cache gets corrupted which prevents the app from working properly. In this case, it is better to clear the cache of the app. Follow the steps:
- Open chrome and click three dots in the top right corner
- Select More tools and tap on Clear browsing data
- Now, choose a time range or simply select All time to delete everything
- Check the boxes next to cached images and files and cookies and other site data and tap clear data
For Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Menu from the three dots on the top right corner
- Navigate to Settings and tap on Privacy & services. Now, choose what you want to clear under clear browsing data
- Select ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’ check box and then tap Clear
Note that clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and history might remove your data like address bar predictions or saved passwords, and you might need to sign in again.
- In order to clear history and cookies, go to Settings and tap Safari and select Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and store your history: Settings -> Safari -> Advanced Website Data -> tap Remove All Website Data.
- If you want to visit sites without leaving a history, it is better to turn Private on Browsing
Remember that clearing your cookies, cache, and history from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
Wait for a While
Sometimes, there might be temporary service outages. So, in this case, you’ll need to wait for a while till the issue is fixed on Airbnb’s side.
Contact Airbnb Customer Service
If none of the above solutions helped, all you can do is get in touch with Airbnb customer support. Visit here and connect with customer service.
Airbnb Website Not Loading/Buffering
There can be many reasons why Airbnb is not loading. However, we can say that it might be due to corrupt files, misconfiguration, or problems with a database.
Moreover, disable any extensions, plugins, or custom themes that you have installed in the browser and check if that fixes the Airbnb website not loading issue.
Airbnb Login Issues
If you are facing any login issues, there is a possibility that you might be entering the wrong account ID or password. Therefore, ensure that your login credentials are correct.
And if you are not sure about the password or if you have forgotten your password, then you can easily reset the password. Moreover, you perhaps have two accounts, so ensure you are logging into the right one.
Final Words: These are some solutions that can help you fix the Airbnb app not working issue. If you are still facing the issue, remember that contacting Airbnb’s customer support is the best solution.
Why can’t I log in to Airbnb?
If you are not able to sign into your account, there is a possibility that you might be entering the wrong account ID or password.
How do I clear my Airbnb cache?
From the settings of your phone, tap storage and search for Airbnb and click the Clear cache button.
How do I get my Airbnb account back?
Once your account is deleted, you can’t reactivate it, regain access, or recover any data. You’ll need to create a new account if you wish to use Airbnb again.
What do I do if my Airbnb account is locked?
You’ll need to contact Airbnb support if your account is locked.