We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Xbox One Split Screen Racing Games: Playing alone on Xbox One is good, only when you have no friends or people to play with. But, at times when you have relatives and friends who are as obsessed as you with gaming, especially in racing, then why don’t you try the best Xbox One split screen racing games with them and have extra fun?
To give you the games which are the exact amount of excitement expected by you, we have curated a good list of the best Xbox One split screen racing games in this article.
Combat Racing, popularly Known by the short form Grip is one of the best Xbox one split screen racing games by Canadian Studio Caged element. It falls under the categories of action game, indie game, and racing video game.
You can play this game on platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation four, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Remember that Grip only plays with a multiplayer mode. Moreover, it has received good feedback from the players on Steam.
How to play?:
- Install the race game on your device.
- Understand the keys to moving and speeding.
- If you want, you can change the default settings according to your preferences.
- Choose the car of your type and see what skills they have based on the data provided to the side.
- Choose the track which looks good for a beginner in this game.
- Start the game.
- The game has exciting graphics.
- It has easy gameplay while the amount of a new season is unlimited.
Price: it is available on steampowered.com for $29.99.
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship, popularly known by the short form of WRC8 is the official game inspired by the 2019 World rally championship. It is one of the most exciting and swiftly running Xbox One split screen racing games.
It works only in multiplayer mode and is a part of the series called the World Rally Championship. Besides, it works on platforms like Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo switch.
How to play?:
- Switch on the game and wait for the main menu to pop up.
- On the main menu, select the free mode and not the career mode as you are a beginner in the game.
- Learn the keys of boosting and other important factors along with the mean moving keys.
- Select the car based on the data of skills of the car provided on the side of the screen.
- Select the track. We would suggest you go for the road track until you get a hang of the game.
- Confirm your settings and start the game.
- It uses graphics of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB.
- It has received good feedback from the players on Steam.
- The gameplay of the game is easy to understand and exciting to follow.
- It is one of the top best games from its original series of World Rally Championship.
Price: it is available on steampowered.com store for $29.99.
Note: $29.99 is being charged for only this part of the World Series. You won’t get the whole series for $29.99.
Redout is a racing video game based on science fiction. It is inspired by a good set of different racing games like Wipeout, Rollcage, POD and F-Zero.
Racing video games, racing, and action game are either category this game falls under. You can play it on platforms like Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 without any issues. Remember that it is only played under multiplayer mode and uses Unreal Engine 4 in Engine.
How to play?:
- Start the game and choose which mode you would like to go for.
- Select the vehicles according to your preference.
- Choose the track of your choice.
- Learn the keys to move and boost.
- Confirm the settings and start the real game.
- Instead of cars or bikes, you will get an enhanced vehicle to ride with different features and skills.
- The graphics quality and style are updated and give off an exciting modern technology vibe.
- The game is a fast game but has easy gameplay to understand and follow.
- It has received good feedback from its players.
Price: it is available for $19.99 on steampowered.com.
TrackMania Turbo is another Xbox One split screen racing video game working in only multiplayer mode. This game has features that support virtual reality and is one of the parts of its original series called TrackMania. Racing, Racing Video games, and Massively Multiplayer are the categories it falls under.
You can play it on Microsoft’s Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 platforms only. The main reason for this game being famous is because of its number of options given for tracks and environments.
How to play?:
- Switch on the game.
- Make changes in the default settings.
- View the car options you have as a beginner and select the word according to your preferences.
- Choose the track.
- Select the environment.
- Confirm and start the game.
- It has 200 head-spinning tracks including off-road and on-road track options for you.
- It has 4 different and beautiful environments to offer.
- It has a unique gameplay style.
Price: it can be bought for $39.99 from the store steampowered.com.
Horizon Chase Turbo
Horizon Chase Turbo is an arcade game of racing cars, released especially for the Nintendo switch. It gives off retro aesthetic vibes as it is inspired by the 16-bit era. And it falls under the category of action game, casual game, indie game, racing, and sports.
You can only play it on Xbox One, classic macOS, PlayStation 4, Linux, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows. Because of its adorable graphic type, it has received a good response from the players.
How to play.?:
- Switch on the arcade game and make changes in the default settings.
- Choose the mode – whether you want to go free mode or career mode.
- Choose the car you want to ride from the available options.
- Select the track of your choice and start the game.
- The theme of the game makes it super exciting.
- It has received excellent feedback from the players.
Price: you can get it for $19.99 in the steampowered.com store.
Ride 2 is a Xbox One split screen racing game for bikes that will allow you to play on licensed bikes and licensed tracks for the races. This game arrives from its original series named Ride. Racing video games, simulations, sports, and racing are all the categories it falls under.
PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One are the platforms you can play this game on. Furthermore, because of its outstanding graphics which give a complete vibe of a realistic environment, it has received excellent feedback from the players.
How to play?:
- Switch on the game and edit the default settings by the game.
- Learn the keys for movements on the tracks.
- Choose the bike options provided and the track of your choice.
- Tap on the start button and get ready for the race.
- The game uses quality and realistic graphics style.
- You get to increase your challenge level to the toughest stages according to your win.
- They offer a good set of tracks and places to ride on.
Price: it costs $29.99 in the steampowered.com store.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is a kart racing game from the series Crash Bandicoot. It has received an award: The Game Award for Best Sports/Racing Game.
You can play this on PlayStation four, Xbox One, and Nintendo switch. Along with the usual boost feature, you get additional boosters like bombs to speed up and move ahead of the competitor in the game.
How to play?:
- Start the game and learn the handles.
- Choose the training mode to learn to ride on the tracks.
- Choose the kart and select the track.
- Now, start the game.
- Use boosters when necessary and win.
- It offers extra boosters like bombs along with the usual booster.
- The theme of the game is exciting and adorable.
Price: you can get it for $27.99 in the PlayStation store.
Trials Fusion is another Xbox One split screen bike racing video game from the series named Trials. It can only be played in multiplayer mode and was nominated for two different games awards.
You can play Trials Fusion on platforms like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows. While only 4 players are allowed to play with Xbox 360, the other platforms can allow up to 8 members of this game.
How to play?:
- Choose the bike.
- Alter the default settings.
- Learn from the guide.
- Tap on the Start option to start.
- It has a different style of racing.
- It uses high-definition graphics to make it more exciting for the players.
Price: you can get it for $19.99 at Steam’s store.
We hope after going through a list of the best Xbox split screen racing games, now you have reasons to meet virtually with the people you know and have fun usually and bid byes to play racing games alone and compete with no one in particular.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best 2-player Xbox racing games?
TrackMania Turbo, Trials Fusion, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled and Ride 2 are a few of the best 2 and more-player games in the racing genre.
Which are the best split screen racing games?
Ride 2, Trials Fusion, Horizon Chase Turbo, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Redout, TrackMania Turbo, and WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship are a few of the best split screen racing games.