6 Best Stores like The Company Store You’ll Love! 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Stores like The Company Store: Are you looking for long-lasting linens to up your decor game? We’ve got your back, as always! We’ve hunted down the top six alternatives for The Company Store, where beautiful designs meet durability and sustainability so you can go on loving them for years.
About The Company Store
Fine bed linens and other home goods are delivered right to your door by The Company Store. With over a century of providing comfort-focused living, their collections have everything you need to restock your spaces with high-quality sheets, towels, and more.
We believe in the supremacy of a great night’s sleep and downtime with family and friends restores your spirit. The relationships that make a house a home—the dog that greets you after work, the partner you cuddle with at night, and perhaps the young child who sneaks into sleep between you—are what provide true comfort.
So if you are intrigued by the collection that The Company Store has to offer, we guarantee you these six alternatives will blow you away!
Garner Hill creates clothing, bedding, and home goods that are carefully thought out, ethically sourced, and lovingly crafted.
From colorful luxe linen pieces to soft-organic cotton sheets, this one’s got it all! So, if you’re looking for reasonability and longevity, this is the website you need to shop from. This is a perfect choice if you like The Company Store but need more durable products.
- The Weekly Sale on linen bedding is a must-browse.
- Shop the Look feature to get you inspired to buy premium linens.
- Garnet Kids: Bedding products that’ll make your kids jump with joy!
Pattern and relaxed linens, Striped and floral linens, Plaid linens, Crocheted linens, Signature dot-embroidered, and Wrinkle Resistant linens.
Describing their collections as ‘outfits for your bed,’ Brooklinen is the best choice if you want your bedding linens to add personality and suave to your interiors.
We feel everyone should have lovely home essentials, and Brooklinen’s strategy for doing so is straightforward: they make high-quality products from bedding to towels and everything in between using the finest materials and then sell them directly to customers (without the luxury markup!).
They recently introduced bath products, accessories, loungewear, Spaces marketplace, and IRL retail stores, expanding their product line beyond the bedroom (with many more opening in 2022).
- 15% off your order by subscribing to their newsletter!
- 15% off sitewide as part of Super Savings Offer.
- Take Our Quiz: Find your best fit and aesthetic when shopping for linens and bedding with this detailed, intricate quiz.
- Brookliving blog: All great hacks, stored in byte-sized content pieces for the audience to consume.
Bed, Bath, Loungewear, Decor, and Featured.
Known for its minimalistic and monochromatic sleek products, Pottery Barn is the OG when it comes to buying linens for your newly furnished space. Whether you want to add accents in your living room or enhance your bedding, Pottery Barn never fails.
Its entire collection screams Fall and Halloween. So, consider this a sign with the fall approaching to go on a linen haul with Pottery Barn.
- PBTeen: If you’re withstanding a moody, sappy teen who doesn’t know what they want but would keep nagging you for it, this feature is for you. It’s full of pictures to inspire you on a creative-block day.
- GoodbyDesign: They’re conscious of their global impact and claim to have saved 24B liters of water with their organic-cotton production.
- #MyPotteryBarn: Their Instagram shop gives you a chance to be featured as well!
- Lookbook and Room Inspiration sections so you never run out of ideas.
Linen Napkins, Table Runners, Rugs, Placemats, Pillows, Covers, Bedding, Bath, Outdoors, Mason linens, and Handwoven linens.
Bed Bath & Beyond
Making it easy to feel at home, wherever you are! These products are reliable and have been the trust of families for decades. The collection is personalized for every aesthetic and need of its customers. With the rapid rise and fall of companies, Bed Bath and Beyond are here to stay with its quality assurance on products that it provides.
- College Shop gives you access to affordable products that are going to be just the right fit for your next semester.
- Up to 80% off warehouse clearout event, 20% off entire purchase with coupons, and earn 2x reward points on everything you buy!
- Free same-day delivery on orders above $39.
- Welcome fall and shop autumn hue linens in their new season collection.
Bedding, Bath, Kitchen, Dining, Curtains, Windows, Home Decor, and Kids.
West Elm offers modern furniture and home decor with eye-catching patterns and colors. You can design a stylish space with the help of West Elm’s home decor products.
Whether it has been years or just a few days since your last renovation, the chic, minimalist collection is sure to inspire you to upgrade your home!
- Good for people and the environment: According to the brand, at least one of its sustainability initiatives is present in 60% of all of its products.
- They employ skilled artisans in Brooklyn who create exclusive collections by hand.
- Local support of local economies and aspiring designers and artists, especially in underrepresented areas, by promoting the maker movement.
Pillows, Decor, Kitchen, Dining, Rugs, Art Decor, Bedding, and Bath.
With a lofty down comforter, opulent featherbed, soft blanket, smooth sheets, and plush pillows, Cuddledown helps you make your bed incredibly cozy. If the name isn’t enough evidence of its products, the customer reviews surely will be! Cuddledown makes durable linens with embroidery and patterns that’ll woo you into purchasing them endlessly.
Whether you want to make the bed for cuddling with your dog, or your significant other (also your dog), or just relax by yourself, this is the perfect fit!
- End-of-season sale with up to 70% off selected products.
- Annual Pillow Sale making affordable prices even more pocket-friendly.
Duvets, Pillows, Covers, Featherbeds, Mattress Pads, Sleepwear, Bath, Home and pets, and Bedding.
Conclusion: Stores like The Company Store
We hope this article gave you the perfect alternative of the Company Store for your linen needs, and you’re all ready to up your sleeping game!
If you’re going for more reputed and established options, Bed Bath and Beyond, West Elm, and Pottery Barn are the best in the game. The others are no less as well! If you’re looking for fresher collections and out-of-the-common pieces of linen to beautify your bedding and dining, you’re on the right track!
Where are Cuddledown products made?
They’re made in Portugal. They have a simple, no-frills design with a pleasing wooden button closure, and are made in Portugal using only French and Belgian flax linen. It is available in four versatile colours, including a crisp white and a lovely neutral oatmeal.
Who owns the Company Store?
The Company Store became part of the Home Depo family in 2017.
Is The Company Store online only?
The brand has five physical locations across the US, but to shop online to access deals and sales, head to TheCompanyStore.com.