We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Stores like Brookstone: With the festive season approaching and the fall upon us, are you also left looking for the perfect gadget gifts to give to your friends and family?
Well, we know that Brookstone closing all its stores has been an absolute heart wreck, but we’re here with a piece of great news! This news is called, “6 Stores that are the perfect rebound for Brookstone.”
So start reading and hopefully, you too, like all our favourite rom-com protagonists, will find your perfect match!
Brookstone carries a wide range of goods, such as remote-control helicopters and drones, alarm clocks and smartwatches, massage chairs, speakers, iPads and tablet accessories, blankets, pillows, and many other items for daily use.
The store encourages product exploration, for all my window-shopper readers. For instance, you might find to-scale models of the solar system, bioluminescent toys, puzzles, and microscopes in the entertainment category. Chef’s knives, Dutch ovens, bedding, and air filters can all be found in the home goods section.
Most goods sold at Brookstone stores are made by the business and marketed under its name. In addition to airport stores to satisfy your pre-flight urges, Brookstone also runs an online store.
So, if you’re a Brookstone fan, these six stores are going to be perfect for your next shopping haul!
Sharper Image sells gifts, home electronics, air purifiers, and other high-tech lifestyle items to customers via its website, catalog, and independent retailers. What was now a brick-and-mortar organization is an online-only platform, but still caters to the customers’ gifting needs like a pro!
- Its ‘Fall Reset’ sale gives you $15 off, $75 sitewide!
- On your first visit to the website, you get a mystery coupon, availing which will give you huge discounts and freebies on your purchase. (Incentivising spending, is the best stuff out there!)
- The gift guide is sure to help you ace this year’s Secret Santa gift.
Categories: Allergy Solutions, BBQ, Apparel, Fitness, Travel and Auto, Personal Care, Outdoor Living, Massage, Air Purifiers, and Toys and Games.
America’s oldest catalog, Hammacher Schlemmer, has been providing the best, the unique, and the unexpected since 1848.
The business offers distinctive products, especially in the gadgets category, that stand out as the only ones of their kind, and it stands behind those products with a rather well-known Lifetime Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction.
The cutting-edge products offered by Hammacher Schlemmer can be found in its catalog, online at www.hammacher.com, and in its iconic store on East 57th Street in New York City.
So this is a perfect option for your in-store experience of Christmas or Halloween shopping, to get you the tag of the family’s ‘Best Gadgets Owned.’
- Hammacher Selections feature its top picks, which give the visitors an insight into what product has booming sales, and should be the best pick for an electrical appliances.
- The rather famous lifetime guarantee offered by Hammacher Schlemmer is as unique as the brand’s name and is backed by the Lifetime Guarantee of Satisfaction.
- Only adding your email address and signing up for their newsletter will help you avail a $10 discount on your next purchase!
Categories: Lawn and Garden, Cooling, Halloween, Apparel, Shoes, Outdoor, Personal Care, Sports and Leisure, Toys, Travel, Holiday, and Home Decor.
Therabody is a leader in the wellness technology industry, creating goods and services that enhance the experience and process of living and release the body’s innate capacity for wellness.
Since its inception, the business has paved the way with a cutting-edge ecosystem of wellness solutions, including vibration therapy, electrical stimulation, and pneumatic compression.
This store is not a house for all categories of gift items but talks about wellness and health. This is the best you’ve got!
- It’s going back school sale offers up to $100 off on products like Theragun.
- Provides free shipping and options to buy now, and pay later with an industry-leading warranty.
- Gives an insight to its visitors into how the Theragun was made, YouTube videos to support the science of it all, and the backing of media experts.
Categories: Muscle Stimulators, Compression Systems, Facial Health Devices, Percussive Devices, and Topicals and Ingestibles.
Home to all dorm room essentials and wellness products, this website is perfect if you want to shop for a baby shower or a housewarming party. After all, homes and babies are two things that the world always finds a way to celebrate!
It also has a variety of options in the massager, UV masks, and mindfulness categories. This gives its customers a wide range of options to choose from even in a limited spectrum of gifting categories.
- Free shipping on all orders above $50!
- 10% off on your next purchase once you sign up for their newsletter.
Categories: Drift, Massagers, Spa, Air Quality, Sleep, Hot and Cold therapy, and Health Monitors.
Skymall is apt if you’re confused about your gadget needs and work well with categories. Its segregation of collections into seasons and experiences gives its visitors a systemized flow in choosing the best gadgets for them.
- Amazing discounts all year long and a wide range of products to choose from
- Its reputed brand loyalty and product assurance.
Categories:Halloween, Skin Care, Apparel, Home Decor, Personal Care, and Outdoor.
Last but never least, this multi-billion-dollar giant is home to all products, gifts or not, and is here to stay (and rule). You name a brand, small or medium, and you’ll find it on Amazon. You name a product, no matter how weird or unimaginable it sounds, and you’ll find it on Amazon.
Amazon began as an online bookstore but has since morphed into a web-based company primarily specialising in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI) services.
The company, which uses an Amazon-to-buyer sales model, has a massive product selection and inventory that allows customers to purchase any and all electrical appliances and gadgets they might want.
- Free shipping for orders over $50 and easy refunds within 30 days.
- Shopping blog personalised to cater to your gadget needs.
Categories: Electronics, Home and Kitchen, Musical Instruments, Beauty and Personal Care, Pet Supplies, Sports and Outdoors, Tools and Home Improvement, and Toys and Games.
We hope that this article helped you meet the store of your dreams and that this festive season brings you your gift-giver glory!
While Amazon ranks as the top alternative for Brookstore, other offline stores like SkyMall and Hammacher Schlemmer are nearing their pedestal.
FAQs: Stores like Brookstone!
Is Brookstone still in business?
While Brookstone has shut down its offline stores, it’s still available to shop from at major airports and online at the tap of a key.
Is Brookstone the same as Shaper Image?
No, the brands are competitors, not identical. They both cater to their clients’ gifting needs with their vast range of products.
Does HoMedics own Brookstone?
Brookstone signed a $165 million deal with HoMedics to manufacture its headphones and back-and-foot massagers. But no company owns the other.