Are you facing Smartcast error code 2201_1? Wondering how to fix this issue? Wee, you’re at the right place! In this article, we’ll show you how to fix this Smartcast error 2201_1 easily.
Smartcast Error Code 2201_1 states that smartcast home is not available, and Vizio recommendations search is also unavailable. In order to fix this issue, keep on reading to find the solution.
Smartcast Error Code 2201_1 [How to Fix]
The best and easy solution to fix the issue is to perform the power cycle reset, follow the steps listed below to know how to execute it clearly.
- Unplug your TV and other device’s power cord from the electrical outlet and all other sources connect, such as Cable Box, Roku, etc.
- Let the television and devices be without power for 10 minutes.
- Now, plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet for all the devices.
- You can then turn on the TV and your devices by pressing the power button for 2 seconds from the TV or remote.
If the power cycle reset didn’t fix it, please try the following next:
- Use the Vizio remote, press the Menu button.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK
- Select Reset & Admin and select OK.
- Resent TV to Factory Defaults and choose OK.
- If you have not manually reset the parental code, and put 0 0 0 0 when it asks for the password.
- Reset and press OK and wait for the TV to turn off.
Now, you can see that your Smartcast will start working normally. If you are still facing this issue, you can try contacting their customer support at [email protected] or call them at (855) 472-8817.
Final Words: So, we hope the above article on Smartcast error code 2201_1 has helped you to fix the issue easily. Otherwise, you can always connect to their customer support and explain the problem you are facing.
What is Smartcast error 2201_1?
Smartcast Error Code 2201_1 says that smartcast home is not available, and Vizio recommendations search is also unavailable.
How do I fix the Smartcast error code 2201_1?
The best and easy solution to fix the issue is to perform the power cycle reset.
How do I fix Smartcast on my Vizio TV?
The problem with your Vizio Smartcast might be due to some software glitch, which can be solved by a simple power cycle.
How do I reset my Vizio SmartCast?
You can be able to reset by pressing and holding the input and volume down button on the side of the TV. After 10-15 seconds, you’ll get a pop-up saying to press and hold the input button to reset the TV to factory defaults.
How do I turn on Smartcast on my Vizio TV?
You can access the Smartcast TV home screen by using the ‘V’ button on your remote or by selecting the Smartcast input using the input button.