Sicky app has been gaining quite a lot of fame recently. The app merely helps you obtain a medical certificate by staying in the comfort of your sweet home.
What else does it provide the user with? Is it free to use? How does it work? Are you among those who are searching for an accurate Sicky app review?
If it is a yes from you, then we are glad to inform you that the article mentioned below is a Sicky App Review.
What is the Sicky App?
Sicky app is Australia’s most trusted medical assessment and online medical certificate app. What would you do if you have work to do but you are ill or have someone close to you sick on the bed? At times like these, a medical certificate or a carer’s certificate can do a lot of help.
The app also has a website. In case the app is not working on your device, you can visit their website through a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone browser. Or the app and site or user friendly.
With the app, you can make it easy to get a same-day appointment with your local doctor.
The application also gives an online video consultation feature which allows you to get a full professional assessment with the ideal Australian pharmacist. All of this while comfortably sitting in the comfort zone of your home.
How does it work?
- Start with, you will need to install the app on your device.
- Signing up as a mass as you will eventually be needing it when you opt for consultation or anything that sort of.
- Give all the required permissions to the app.
- Switch on the app whenever you need a consultation and a doctor when you cannot step out of your house, switch on the app and search for any specific doctor.
- No payments – users are only required to pay for the certificate they will be receiving. If you are not eligible to receive the medical certificate, they will not charge a single cent. The consultation and other services are free of charge.
- Legalisation – all the certificates issued by the app are recognised under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009.
- Work from home – with the assessment from the app remotely, you are not required to step out of your house and carry on with the long trips to receive the medical certificate, especially when you are not in a good state. With this app, you get your medical certificate without any hassle.
- Same-day delivery – The app offers same-day delivery, in case you need the certificate for study or work as soon as possible.
The application does not charge you for using their services, their additional services or for installing the app from the Google play store or App Store. They will only charge you a specific sum for the medical certificate which you are to receive.
First they will do a thorough checkup if you are eligible to receive the medical certificate. If you passed the test, you can get your certificate adjusted for $19.95. They also offer same-day express delivery, in case you are in a hurry.
Pros and Cons
- The application is for everyone, anyone can download it and use it.
- All the services are free of charge, all the consultation you will receive from the app is for free.
- The application is free to install and does not come with any in-app purchases.
- The app and website are user-friendly.
- You will not be able to get the medical certificate if you did not pass their eligibility check.
Is it legit?
Yes, Sicky app is a legitimate app. Just like it claims, it is one of the popular places to visit when you want a medical certificate in a hurry.
Although it has a strict policy of not sending medical certificates if you are not eligible for them, the eligibility will only arrive from basic needs like if you are sick, if you are not pretending, etc like factors.
We hope our Sicky App review article mentioned above has helped you receive all the answers to your questions. We hope it helps you resolve all the doubts you had about the app and make the decision if you would like to try it or not.
Frequently asked Questions
How do I get a medical certificate in Australia?
If you are sick or taking care of your sick loved ones, it would be great if you could obtain a medical certificate for study or work purposes by sitting at home. In that case, Sicky App can surely help you with it. It offers accurate and professional assessment for free of charge and will only cost you for the medical certificate.
Is Sicky free?
Yes, if you want free consultation, the app is ready to provide you with that for free of charge. But, if you pass the eligibility test and are going to receive the medical certificate, you will have to pay $19.95 for the certificate.