We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Shoes like Clarks: Clarks is well-known for its combination of fashion and comfort in its footwear collection. Formal shoes, sandals, Oxford, boots, ballerinas, casual shoes, and you can pretty much get every type of footwear here — all known to be made with fine quality materials.
Although a bit pricey for some people, the brand does a good job of providing both genders with multiple seasonal and regular collections. Overall, it is indeed a good option whether you want to buy footwear for regular use or functions.
On the contrary, there are many who like Clarks, but they still need more options. So, if that’s the case with you, then you don’t need to worry because the article mentioned below contains a list of the best shoes like Clarks just for you.
List of Shoes like Clarks:
1. Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer is a trusted retailer, doing business through a good variety of categories, from which — we are going to talk about its footwear collection now.
Footwear from this brand is not only seen as of good quality but with fair pricing, it’s a good option, especially when you are going to buy one in a while. From casual shoes to smart shoes, boots, and slippers — you’ll get plenty of options to choose from.
- Many items come with color options.
- The sizing starts from US 6.5 and UK 6 to US 12.5 and UK 12.
$21.99 to $175
2. Red Wing
Red Wing’s Weekender Chukka Boot might not be a famous product, but you must not get fooled because it’s underrated since the product is a good choice with a clean and warm design, made of only leather and exclusively in the US.
Additionally, this pair of shoes is known to be flexible and lightweight, featuring a comfortable force footbed along with leathers from a popular leather company – with stitch-down bilt.
- Pricing will differ according to the size you choose, and the size list includes sizes from 8 to 12.
- The product is made of traditional process, has used only fine quality fabric combination, and craftsmanship inspired by true all squared and chukka.
Rockport’s Eureka Walking Shoe is one of the leading shoes presented on this list with a good 4.3/5 rating and over 24,000 reviews on Amazon. These shoes, not only love comfort, but with a decent design, it can also be used on multiple occasions too.
Along with that, it is made of genuine leather and comes with a latex foam footbed, which can help in fighting fatigue. Additionally, it has a breathable lining, and the EVA midsole does a good job of providing flexibility and stability.
- The sizing charts from 7 to 14 with the additional option of wide and x-wide.
- You will find enough call and warm tones as color variations, including brown, chocolate, off-white, tan, navy, and steel gray.
Around $56 to $69
4. Hush Puppies
Hush Puppies’ H18800 is listed on this list for its unique design. It uses good quality leather and is constructed with the Stroebel method to offer more comfort and flexibility.
Additionally, since the brand was the first one to talk about casual and comfortable shoes, there’s no way you’ll find these products hard or uncomfortable from any point, giving you enough room to move swiftly with breathable design.
- Prices vary according to the size you choose, and the size list includes 7 to 16 with additional options, such as wide and x-wide.
- Its choice of color variation really got us – including shades, like tan, sport white, and surf blue, with the many leather options, including seafoam leather, shrimp leather, etc.
Around $54.99 to $60.
5. Dr. Martens
Dr. Martens’ Adult Bonny Chukka Boot is yet again another popular option on Amazon with a 4.6/5 rating and more than 5,000 reviews. It’s listed here not only because of its sturdy quality but also because we really liked the details it has.
Additionally, this pair has a durable canvas upper with extra tough nylon for durability and stability. Along with that, it features the brand’s popular air-cushioned sole and branded heel pull tab.
- It’s a unisex product and sizing for women starts from age to 13 and sizing for men starts from 7 to 14.
- It comes with 5-inch shaft height while the sole is made of fair quality synthetic – what is the product is 100% leather.
Around $56.78 to $70.63.
Skechers’ Segment Rilar Oxford is another favorite item on Amazon, with a good 4.4/5 rating and more than 10,002 reviews. It’s presented here because we liked how durable it is, and with cushioning all over, there’s no way you won’t feel comfortable.
Additionally, it was designed to be a relaxing fit and uses the brand’s gel-infused memory foam for the insole, along with a soft fabric lining.
- The sizing charts from 6.5 to 16 with more options like medium US and x-wide.
- You get to choose from a bunch of dark shades, such as brown, black, dark brown, black BBK, and desert brown.
7. Ted Baker
Ted Baker’s Brogue Oxford has a similar design to a few already mentioned on this list, with details and shining visible from afar. It comes with a resin sole and lace-up closure, made with fine-quality leather.
Moreover, although it is an underrated pair of shoes, it is that essential pair that must be included in your footwear collection — whether you are interested in using it while working or in personal events.
- Sizing starts from age to 13 and you find colors like black and tan mostly.
- It is a timeless fashion piece and enough versatile to be worn on multiple occasions
Around $104.48 to $143.25.
8. Cole Haan
Cole Haan’s Original Grand Shortwing Oxford Shoe is a popular choice on Amazon. The main highlight of this product is that it’s designed beautifully, and although the pattern is quite sleek and decent, it’s still doing a great job of looking professional and clean.
Additionally, it comes with a wingtip Oxford made of leather and nubuck uppers. It has an EVA midsole and a rubber outsole — made with grand.os technology.
- The sizing starts from 6.5 to 16, with an additional option of ‘wide’.
- You’ll get plenty of colors and color combinations, including ivory, ironstone, Java, cool gray, dazzling blue, and many more.
Around $79.97 to $159.95
9. Bruno Marc
Bruno Marc’s Oxford Formal Dress Shoes have a somewhat similar decent and clean design as you might have seen with other brands mentioned above, but they still have their own signature details and things.
It is a good choice with the leather material, soft synthetic leather upper, lace-up for better fit, premium leather lining, and durable outsole – giving you a durable pair of shoes with a good 4.3/5 rating and more than 8000 views on Amazon.
- You’ll find sizes starting from 6.5 to 15 with the additional option of ‘wide’.
- It has enough color combination options, mostly different shades of brown.
Around $34.19 to $42.99
Dansko’s Professional Clog-Slip on is one of the popular options listed in this article with a good 4.4/5 rating on more than 20,000 views on Amazon. The best part about this product is that you get it in a variety of materials, and each gives off different vibes.
Additionally, it has a padded instep collar providing the most comfort, enough room in the toe box for protection, PU outsole, and wide heel strike, offering better stability — and its sole material is polyurethane and overall 100% leather.
- You’ll find sizes from 4.5 to 12.5, with additional options for narrow and wide.
- You will not only find more color options like antique brown, honey distressed white, camo suede, and more but also patterns such as metallic, petrol, Leopard suede, and more.
Around $79.95 to $149.19
Sperry’s Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shape shows a classic boat shoe style through a preppy micro Gingham print. It is made of leather and textile fabrics, featuring a moccasin-stitched toe, slotted collar, and rust-resistant eyelets.
Additionally, it contains a 360-degree lacing system and shock-absorbing EVA heel cup for extra comfort. It comes with full-grain leather uppers with synthetic as the sole material. Overall, it’s a good choice with a 4.5/5 rating and more than 21,000 reviews on Amazon.
- The sizing starts from 4 to 16, with additional options for wide, narrow, and D(M) US sizes.
- The color option list includes Sahara, classic brown, oatmeal, amaretto, gray, multi, and many such shades, mostly brown hues.
Around $34.95 to $161.99
Naturalizer’s Marianne Slip On Sneakers may not appear to be extremely fashionable at first, but is quite decent with a clean design. It’s a versatile piece that can be used for multiple purposes, whether you’re making a run to a Pharmacy or walking in the park.
Along with that, it is made of only cotton – enough to assure comfort. Additionally, it is made with counter+ technology which is an innovative cushioning system to offer premium fit and all-time comfort.
- You will find sizes varying accordingly, starting from 4 to 12 with additional options such as wide and x-wide.
- Not only does it have color options, but you’ll also find more patterns like metallic leather, nude snake, brown black cheetah, brown cheetah, storm blue snake, and more.
Around $35.80 to $177.88
SAS’s Freetime Sneakers, although named as if you’re talking about a simple sneaker, surely doesn’t suit the intense design. With cushioning clearly seen from all over – you will not only get extra comfort but won’t strain your feet if worn for too long either.
Moreover, it contains an odor-resistant tripad, anti-friction lining, soft and breathable design, and more such features along with versatility assuring that it can go well with a good bunch of looks.
- The sizing starts from 4 to 12 and it has additional options such as narrow, wide, x-wide, x-narrow, and xx-wide.
- Its color option palette contains some warm and cool tones, including black mocha, white, denim, sage, and more
Around $93.99 to $242.48
Apart from the ones you see in the market and on the Internet, the above-mentioned list only includes the most stable and fine quality shoes and collections. So, we suggest you try the ones mentioned in this list before you look for some other options.
With this, we have successfully presented the list of the best shoes like Clarks, and hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What brands are similar to Clarks?
Ted Baker, Marks & Spencer, Rockport, Cole Haan, Dr. Martens, Sperry, Bruno Marc, Dansko, Naturalizer, Red Wing, and Hush Puppies are some of the top and trusted brands similar to Clarks.
What shoes are comfortable like Clarks?
Cole Haan’s Original Grand Shortwing Oxford Show, Bruno Marc’s Oxford Formal Dress Shoes, Dr. Martens’ Bonny Chukka Boot, Skechers’ Segment Rilar Oxford, Naturalizer’s Marianne Slip On Sneakers, and Rockport’s Eureka Shoe are a few of the good shoes comfortable like Clarks.