We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Quick Cleaner App Review: Is it getting hard to use your tablet or cell phone because it keeps on glitching and showing unknown errors? Maybe this is all because of the big-sized videos and pictures taking over a good amount of space and making the storage system run out of it.
Just like how we can not stay in a packed area, the apps and software you have installed on your device will glitch and most of the time stop working due to no good amount of space.
At times like these, you need to clean the unwanted and similar media content which is no longer in use. You can do the same with big-sized media content. How can you do this? By installing a cleaning application like Quick Cleaner App.
In this article, we have presented a Quick Cleaner App Review where we will have a look at the Quick Cleaner app, its features with pros, cons, and pricing, and most important query — if it is worth using or not.
Introduction – Quick Cleaner App
The Quick Cleaner App is one of the best places where you can store your personal pictures and videos. With the help of this app, you can save space on your device. You will not have to worry about big-sized pictures and videos taking over most of the space in your device and your device will work freely.
The application is only applicable to iPhone and iPad users. Apart from storing the extra media, it can do more interesting things for you. It is free to download app that comes with in-app purchases like upgrades, in case you wish to use the app professionally and make use of its premium features too.
- It helps in cleaning the extra and similar photos and videos from your gallery — which saves a good amount of space.
- It asks you permission for access to your lock screen. When you allow it, it’ll give you a better charging experience by adding adorable animations to show the charging progress.
- You get spectacular charging wallpapers free of cost.
- You can use it for both iPad and iPhone.
- Manage your contact list more effectively.
- You get to set the password for the secret locker. It will ask for the password whenever you or anyone clicks on the app.
- You can save contact numbers too which will be accessed through the same password you set for other media.
Pros and Cons
- The payments are secured.
- It gives you three options for subscriptions.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime.
- The app is free to use for the first 3 days as a 3-day trial before you will no longer be able to use it unless you pay for the subscription.
- You can delete the pictures and other media you transferred to the Quicker cleaner app.
- If you wish to save the pic back to your normal gallery after deletion of it, you can do that too. Not only pictures, but you can also do the same with videos and contacts.
- As the app is not official, users can face a lot of bugs with regular use.
- The app can reduce the quality of media under some circumstances.
Plans and Pricing
The app is free to download and comes with in-app purchases. In case you wish to continue using the services with premium ones, you are required to pay for a subscription. The app gives you 3 subscription plans in the name of options. They are as follows,
- Weekly subscription plan
- Monthly subscription plan
- Yearly subscription plan
- It offers a 3-day trial and you can use both normal and premium features all together in this trial.
- It will not allow anyone to open the app and view the hidden content unless they type in the correct password — even if it is you.
- The majority of the Quick Cleaner app reviews are positive and customers are generally satisfied with its performance.
If you were searching for an app to clean space from your iOS device — Quick Cleaner App here not only does the said work but also helps you hide the media and contacts you do not wish to showcase in public. It is a legitimate app and is free to download from the App Store. We hope this Quick Cleaner App review has given you a good idea of things.
Frequently asked Questions
Is the Quick Cleaner App legitimate?
Yes. The Quick Cleaner app which is only available for iPhones and iPad is legitimate and works as mentioned in its description. It gives you all the features it promised at the start and takes care of your privacy and security.