We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Ladder App Review: Ladder is a workout app that is developed to help you create and track workout plans that are created by celebrity trainers.
A lot of people are wondering whether the Ladder fitness app is worth it or not. If you are also wondering the same, you’re at the right place.
In the article below, we’ve mentioned a detailed Ladder workout app review that will help you know everything about the Ladder fitness app.
What is Ladder App?
Ladder is a personalized fitness app that is designed to help you create and track customized workout plans, nutrition plans, and access to celebrity trainers like Bobby Maximus and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
It creates custom workout plans depending on your goals, fitness level, and schedule. And its main aim is to provide you with a comprehensive and personalized fitness experience that is personalized to your requirements and goals.
Besides customized workout plans, it also offers personalized nutrition plans depending on your dietary preferences and goals, which comprise healthy meal options and recipes designed by registered dietitians.
Furthermore, Ladder delivers a workout experience that’s comparable to personal training by offering in-ear coaching, easy-to-follow video demonstrations, and precise pacing for every moment.
- Customized Workout Plans: Personalize workout plans according to your fitness level, goals, and schedule.
- Nutrition Plans and Recipes: Get customized nutrition plans that are created by registered dietitians. These plans consist of healthy meal options and recipes that are particularly personalized to your dietary preferences and goals.
- Results in Short Time: Make the most of your workouts and spend no time planning.
- Real Coaching: Get confidence in your workouts and form and have answers to all your questions.
- New Workouts: It adds over five new workouts every week and a variety of training plans to choose from
- Progress Tracking and Monitoring: Track your workouts and nutrition intake, monitor your progress, and receive feedback from trainers and coaches to help you stay motivated and adjust your fitness routine as required.
Ladder fitness app offers various plans which are as follows. Besides, it also offers a 7-day free trial which you can access before purchasing any paid plans.
Your free trial includes chat 1-on-1 with your coach, the ability to explore all communities, trying all Ladder training plans, feedback from your coach, and the facility to complete as many workouts as you want.
Ladder Pro Plan:
- It costs $29.99 a month.
- Offers planned workout programming and access to the Ladder community.
- More than 5 new workouts every week.
- 3 save and replay workouts.
- Ability to join one Ladder team and change your team up to 1x per month.
- Access to community chats.
Ladder Elite Plan:
- It costs $44.99 a month.
- It includes everything from the Pro plan plus the following.
- Planned workout programming and 1-on-1 coach help.
- Over 20 save and replay workouts.
- 2 form checks per month.
- Ability to chat 1-on-1 with your coach.
If you are a Pro and Elite plan user, you can upgrade your plans with + which costs $15 a month. Through this, you get unlimited save and replay workouts and can access all Ladder teams and workouts.
- Best workout app for personalized workout and nutrition plans that are personalized to your individual requirements and goals.
- You’ll get results within a short time.
- The subscription plans are worth getting to train one-on-one with the best coaches.
- Its 7-day free trial lets you try the app before purchasing a subscription.
- Offers new workouts every week and the coaches are easily accessible and provide real-time support.
- Its monthly and yearly fee is quite expensive for some users.
- Some tailored nutrition plans are not appropriate for all dietary requirements or preferences.
- A few workouts are too intense for some users.
Is Ladder App Worth It?
Unlike a lot of other fitness apps, Ladders is built specifically for strength training and for busy people. And with Ladder, you get new workouts every week, real coaching, results in less time, and a training plan that’s for you.
However, whether it is worth it or not entirely depends on your fitness goals, budget, and requirements. Nonetheless, you can consider a lot of factors like celebrity trainers, price, and customization to decide whether the Ladder app is for you.
For instance, if you value personalized guidance and support, the cost of the app, and the features and benefits you get with each plan, Ladder can be a perfect choice.
Furthermore, Ladder can be integrated with several fitness trackers and wearables, thus syncing your workout data, and monitoring your progress accurately.
FAQs: Ladder App Review
Is Ladder a good workout app?
Yes, after reading a lot of reviews on App Store, we can say that the Ladder fitness app is a good workout app.
Is the Ladder workout app free?
No. The Ladder fitness app has two different subscription plans – Pro and Elite that cost $29.99 and $44.99 a month. However, it does offer a 7-day free trial before going for a paid plan.
Try Alternatives App-