How to Uninstall Wave Browser [Complete Guide]
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Are searching for an effective way on how to uninstall Wave browser? In this article, we’ve mentioned an easy way to delete Wave Browser from your device.
Wave browser is a new internet browser comes with many features as they say fast, clean, browsing experience, designed with you in mind.
It is a Chromium-based browser that was designed with the intention to create a lighter footprint for faster browsing experience.
However, Joe Sandbox detects and analyzes wave browser files as a ransomware, and Phishing application.
How to Uninstall Wave Browser [Guide]
Follow the below steps to begin uninstallation of Wave browser:
- Open your PC and go to Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Click on the dates to arrange the programs.
- Check the most recent one since it was added recently.
- Since, adware was recently added, it should be on the top.
- If you are not able to find it, uninstall all the files that you don’t remember adding.
Now, you need to enter the safe mode. Every version of windows has a slightly different way of entering safe mode. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Under your Menu button, click on History and Check all the boxes.
- Click on Clear browser data.
- Now, go back to Settings.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Reset Settings.
To make sure you have removed all the Malware, open browser again and go to the menu button. Now click on extensions and click remove. Now, restart your computer.
We hope the above article on how to uninstall Wave Browser has helped you remove adware and Malware from your PC. If you have any other queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I uninstall Wave Browser from my computer?
Open your PC and go to Control Panel -> Select Programs and Features -> Click on the dates to arrange the programs -> Check the most recent one since it was added recently.
Since, adware was recently added, it should be on the top. If you are not able to find it, uninstall all the files that you don’t remember adding.
How do I get rid of wave browser?
Control panel -> programs and features -> delete all the unwanted files.
How do I get rid of unwanted browsers in Chrome?
Open Chrome -> settings -> advanced -> reset and clean up -> click remove if asked to remove unwanted software.
How do I delete browser apps on android?
Settings -> Apps -> select the app you want to remove -> click uninstall