We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
How to Add Friends on Letterboxd?: Letterboxd is a social networking service online, primarily focusing on creating a space where you can share your opinions and love about certain movies. Basically, it is where you can share your taste in films and read opinions from others.
Along with the aforementioned, there are many more benefits you’ll find on this social platform, including the fact that it allows you to connect with your friends, and you all can have fun, sharing and reading opinions.
But, before that, how to add friends on Letterboxd? Do you know how you can add friends on Letterboxd? If not, then don’t worry, because there are many more who want to know the same, and that’s why, we have brought a clear guide, mentioned right below, in this article.
How to Add Friends on Letterboxd?
To add friends on Letterboxd, you need to follow an easy guide, mentioned below with clear instructions:
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will see some options below the search bar – films, reviews, lists, and more, so scroll to the left of it until you see the title ‘Members of HQs’.
- With this option, you can search for your friend with their username.
Alternative Way to Add Friends on Letterboxd
If you think that the first method is not for you, then we are here with another easy alternative way to add friends on Letterboxd, mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Letterboxd.
- At the menu available at the top of the homepage, choose your Profile option, then the Settings option.
- Again, from the options mentioned horizontally above, choose the third option – Connections.
- You will see two options to connect with your friends, one through Twitter and the second one through Facebook.
- Before you select your preferred way, you are required to authorize the social media account, and after you do so, you can successfully connect through the preferred platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you add a friend on Letterboxd?
Yes, you can add a friend on Letterboxd through two social media platforms – Twitter and Instagram, but, before that, you are required to authorize them, or the method will not work.
How to add someone on Letterboxd app?
To add someone on the Letterboxd app, you can easily go to the ‘Members of HQ’ option below the search bar, type in the name of the person you are looking for, and search for them in the results.