We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Pathfinder Kingmaker: Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a famous isometric RPG video game, based on Paizo Publishing’s Pathfinder franchise. It is set in a fantasy universe where you have to explore and conquer the universe, fight enemies, and have a classic RPG experience.
Moreover, the game comes with many interesting highlights and is available on a bunch of platforms, including PlayStation 4, MacOS, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and more. Overall, it has received a good 7/10 rating and over 24,000 reviews on the Steam store.
Now, if you have already tried the game and loved its concept, then you might want to try one or more similar games, correct? If yes, then, we are glad you stopped by because the article below contains the list of the best games like Pathfinder Kingmaker, a must-try for you.
List of Games like Pathfinder Kingmaker:
1. Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin is a popular RPG video game with a great 9/10 rating and over 20,000 reviews on Steam, ranked fourth in the original Divine Divinity game series.
In this game, you will get to experience a variety of unique things like gathering your party and getting ready for fighting with new mechanics and gambling. It comes with plenty of hours of gameplay, full voiceovers, and thousands of improvements.
Moreover, you can find it for $11.99 on the Steam store and PlayStation store. Also, it is available to play on a bunch of platforms, including macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and more.
- It has 3 additional game modes – Tactician mode, classic mode, and honor mode.
- You get the freedom to explore hundreds of beautiful environments and a wide variety of fantastical creatures.
- You can use skill and spell combos to manipulate environments and overcome enemies.
2. Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity is a strategy and adventure RPG video game and must be highlighted for its deep and mysterious adventure – one like you’ve never seen before.
In this game, you will be enchanted by a universe where your destiny is dependent on your choices. It gives a unique experience of exploration, while you go through thrill and emotions to fight alongside your friends – in the new fantasy realm.
Additionally, you can get it for $29.99 on the Steam store and Xbox store, and it is available to play on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and more platforms.
- You can side with different factions through a reputation system and sculpt your own story.
- It allows you to build the character from 11 classes, including barbarian, chanter, cipher, fighter, monk, paladin, priest, and more.
Tyranny is an adventure RPG video game with a great 9/10 rating on Steam. It invites you to a meaningful universe with world-changing decisions alongside your memorable companions – with a completely new perspective on morality.
In this video game, you will fight in a world devastated by war and is currently in the control of enemies. Alongside your companions, you have to make decisions, choose sides, fight against a variety of foes, and get your hands on the victory.
Moreover, you can get this game for $7.49 on the Steam store, and it is available on Microsoft Windows, MacOS, classic MacOS, and more platforms.
- It comes with tactical and real-time-with-pause combat, along with new mechanics and modern presentation.
- You will get to play in a full-proof rich original setting.
4. Torment: Tides of Numenera
Torment: Tides of Numenera might be an underrated title, but you must not underestimate its deep and breathtaking graphics, modern mechanics, and intriguing plot.
Overall, it is one of the most critically cleaned RPG games of all time with a unique plot. Here, you are born from an orbit and live around strange creatures, where some can harm you and others can help.
Additionally, you can get it for $34.99 on the Steam store, $44.99 on the Xbox store, and $29.99 on the PlayStation store. Also, it is available on a good bunch of platforms, including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and more.
- The game has a satisfying story where your choices and actions are your weapons.
- It includes a fantastic original setting and awe-inspiring visuals.
- It includes a crisis system with additional combat skills added.
5. Solasta: Crown of the Magister
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is an adventure and tactical RPG video game, where you will be rolling for initiative, managing player locations, solving quests, and not leaving a single opportunity to attack.
Additionally, you can find the game for $29.99 on the Steam store and Xbox store. it is available to play a good variety of platforms, including Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and more.
- You can cast a spell with advanced spellcasting animation.
- It has been upgraded with a surprise system where fighting against surprised enemies will be even better.
6. Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 is a post-apocalyptic video game with more than 80 hours of gameplay. In this game, you will test your strategy skills, improve your Rangers squad with a devastating weapon recollection, and fight to bring justice to the innocent.
The game is available for $29.99 in the Steam store, PlayStation store, and Xbox store, and you can try it on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and more platforms.
- Your decisions and actions will change the consequences accordingly.
- You get to choose from hundreds of characters, over 150 weapons, and thousands of variations for rangers’ appearance, and no one will have a repetitive experience.
7. Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is another popular RPG video game, where you are one of the last legendary guardians, who has to fight against ancient enemies in Civil War.
The game shows a beautiful world, where you can engage in bone-crushing battles against terrifying creatures, and make difficult moral choices to decide the best for all.
Moreover, you can get it for $29.99 on the Steam store, and it is available to play on our variety of platforms including PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and more.
- You get to explore 9 content packs.
- The game has some really intense graphics and animations.
8. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is another underrated RPG video game. But, it includes a new and fresh style and theme of graphics and a world filled with mysteries, where turning back is not an option.
In this game, you will see how magic and technology coexist, but the world is still unbalanced in the lands of Arcanum. Also, it is available only on Microsoft Windows and you can get it for $5.99 on the Steam store.
- You will meet over 300 unique characters and monsters.
- It includes accurate day and night cycles.
- It has 30 hours of real-time gameplay.
9. Baldur’s Gate 3
Baldur’s Gate 3 is the most famous RPG video game in this article, a well-known story-rich game set in the universe of dungeons and dragons, with an excellent 10/10 rating and over 335k reviews on Steam.
In this game, you have to gather your party and go back to the forgotten realms, including a story of fellowship, betrayal, survival, sacrifice, and absolute power. Here, you can either resist and fight against darkness or embrace corruption and become evil yourself.
Moreover, you can find this game on a variety of platforms, including PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox series X and series S, and Mac operating systems. Also, you can buy it for $59.99 from the Steam store and PlayStation store.
- The game features over 30 sub-races along with 11 main races, including humans, dwarfs, elves, tieflings, halflings, half-elves, and more.
- You get to experience more than 600 spells and actions.
- The game includes over 174 hours of gameplay, stunning graphics and environments to explore.
- Alongside hard action and combat, while you are on a journey, you will also meet with multiple romantic situations.
The above-mentioned titles have all received a good and above rating, and each includes different plots, graphics, animations, highlights, and excitement — some of the best names currently on the market.
With that, we have reached the end of the article, and hope our list of the best games like Pathfinder Kingmaker was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any good PS4 games like Pathfinder?
Disco Elysium, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, Torment: Tides of Numenera, and Wasteland 2 are a few of the good PS4 games like Pathfinder.
Which are similar PS5 games like Pathfinder?
Disco Elysium and Baldur’s Gate 3 are two of the best similar PS4 games like Pathfinder.
Which are good video games like Pathfinder Kingmaker?
Disco Elysium, Divinity: Original Sin, Solasta: Crown of the Magister, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Wasteland 2, Dragon Age: Origins, and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura are some of the good video games like Pathfinder Kingmaker.