We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Granny: Granny is a survival horror video game, a horror video game series where the Granny keeps you locked in her house and you have to escape the house — making sure that you are careful and quiet because she can hear everything.
It has received millions of downloads across the majority of the platforms, and you can try it on iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows devices. What’s interesting is that while the first part is free, the others are also too — unless you buy it for Windows from the Steam store.
Indeed, Granny is worth a shot. But, have you already tried it? If yes, then did you like its overall concept? If it is a yes for that too, and if you’re interested in more such games, then continue reading because the article below contains a list of the top games like Granny currently in the market.
List of Games like Granny:
1. Little Nightmares
Little Nightmares is a popular game series with a great 9/10 rating and over 35,000 reviews on Steam. It is set in a strange and mischievous world and follows the journey of Six, a little girl who has to and must escape the Maw — an iron vessel, filled with monstrous and twisted beings.
You can try the game on a good bunch of platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and more. Also, you can get it for $19.99 from the Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox store, while it is available for $29.99 on the Nintendo store.
- The game will help you experience childhood fears.
- You will get to explore some really disturbing doll houses, delivering a prison to escape from, and a playground field with secrets.
2. Cry of Fear
Cry of Fear is a famous survival horror video game, a psychological single-player and co-op game. It is set in a deserted village filled with horrifying creatures and delusions, where you are a young man desperately finding answers on a cold Scandinavian night.
The game has a great 9/10 rating on Steam with over 50,000 reviews. If you wish to try the game, it is only available on Microsoft Windows, and the best part is — it is available for free.
- The game has multiple different endings and more than 20 unlockables to help you keep playing.
- Its strong modding supports 12 custom campaigns.
- You get to enjoy 24 different weapons.
- The full-length co-op campaign can be played by up to 4 players, while the single-player campaign comes with 8 hours of gameplay.
3. Endless Nightmare
Endless Nightmare is yet another popular game series, a horror and survival video game with truly realistic graphics, scary sounds, and multiple jump scares, blended with a puzzling storyline to keep you on the edge in this creepy yet exciting world.
You can try the game on Android and Microsoft platforms, where it has received a great rate above 4/5. As for its price, it is available for free on Google Play Store and App Store, while you can get it for $15.99 from the Steam store.
- You have to act like James Bond and carry on multiple interesting activities to find out the murderer.
- While you must keep your eyes open, you must also be listening to all the sounds, and stay away from the horrible woman.
- You get to choose from several difficulty models to improve your strategies and guts.
4. Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor is one of the most popular titles in the list, with over 50 million downloads on Google Play Store alone.
It is a stealth horror video game where you will be sneaking into your neighbor’s house to find out what horrible secrets he has been hiding in his basement. It comes with a twist – that you play against an advanced AI — capable of learning from your moves.
You can try the game on a variety of platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Xbox One Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, and more, and while you can get it for free on Google Play Store and App Store, it is available for $5.99 on the Steam store.
- Your main goal is to sneak into your neighbor’s house, but that will be no easy because with every move you try you will come across traps and obstacles.
- Once you successfully sneak in, at the time of escaping the neighbor will most probably find a shortcut and catch you.
5. The Beast Inside
The Beast Inside, with one look, is definitely not for weak hearts. It is a unique thriller and survival horror video game mixing interesting story-driven adventure with an alarming horror experience.
In this game, you will indulge yourself in a story of long-forgotten secrets, madness, and personal tragedies, and you have to play the roles of two protagonists, living in different centuries — a long time apart.
You can try the game on PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, and more devices, and it is available for $24.99 on the Steam and Xbox store.
- It comes with advanced levels of horror improved with motion capture technology.
- You get to experience a new history, collect clues, solve mysteries, and decide the end.
- The graphics style and art are too realistic and created with photography technology.
6. Stay Out of the House
Stay Out of the House is an underrated yet another level of horror survival video game – a realistic serial killer escape simulator. In the game, you have been kidnapped by the killer, and held captive in his — a cannibal butcher’s house, and the only way to save yourself is to escape the house.
You can try the game on a good variety of platforms, including Nintendo Switch PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and more devices. Also, it is available for $14.99 on the Steam store and for $17.99 on the PlayStation store.
- You will find enough tools and items across the house to help you escape, but it depends on your strategy to choose the best path.
- You must keep quiet and out of his sight because he can always hear you and he is indeed listening.
- You must avoid all his traps as you explore his house to find all the answers to your questions.
Darkwood invites you to experience a totally new perspective on survival horror video games. It is where you will be exploring a rich and ever-changing world by day, and a hide in your lair to pray to see the morning light.
You can try the game on a good bunch of platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and many more. It is available for $14.99 on the Steam and Xbox store and for $8.99 on the PlayStation store.
- There is no such thing as quests or missions – you have to test your skills and figure things out all on your own.
- You have to take advantage of daylight and explore the randomly generated woods, search for resources, discover new secrets, and craft weapons.
8. Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 is a point-and-click survival horror game and the 4th game in the original series. It involves the bedroom of a child where you have to avoid being attacked by animatronics, that are there to stalk you.
Moreover, you keep yourself away from Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Fazbear, and more horrifying things lurking around in the shadows.
Furthermore, you can try the game on a good variety of platforms, including iOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, and more. As for its price, it will cost you $7.99 on the Xbox and Steam store, and only $2.99 on the Google Play Store.
- You have to keep yourself safe until 6 AM by watching the door and keeping away all the unwanted creatures that want to come closer to you or your bed.
- You will only have 1 flashlight to protect yourself from everything.
We agree that not all the titles on this list are new in the market. But, we have curated a list only including the best out of the best horror and survival games, with each being rated greatly by thousands of users.
In simple words, the above-mentioned list includes every title you must try if you are into horror survival video games nowadays — and with that said, we have reached the end of the article, and we hope our list of the top games like Granny was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any good games like Granny online?
Little Nightmares, Cry of Fear, Endless Nightmare, Hello Neighbor, The Beast Inside, Stay Out of the House, Darkwood, and Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 are some really good horror survival games like Granny online.
Which are good games like Granny for PC?
The Beast Inside, Stay Out of the House, Little Nightmares, Darkwood, Hello Neighbor, Cry of Fear, Endless Nightmare, and Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 are some good games like Granny for PC.