We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Echo VR: Echo VR is here with breathtaking visual arenas where you get to battle in zero gravity. In this game, you will take the position of a futuristic robot that has an array of weapons to fight with.
Echo VR is a must-try if you are into robot characters and futuristic technology. It is a popular option with a great 4.6/5 rating and over 11,000 votes on Meta Store, available only on Microsoft Windows.
With all the hype, Echo VR is indeed an interesting option. But, what to do if you have already tried it? If you are interested in trying more similar games, then search no more because the article below contains the list of the best games like Echo VR out there.
List of Games like Echo VR:
Hubris is an action and adventure VR video game, set in a colorful sci-fi world. This word includes immersive movement options, such as climbing, jumping, and swimming.
Moreover, as a player, you will have to craft food, gather resources, and boost your weapons to fight alien wildlife, humanoid, and droid enemies.
Talking about its price, you can get it for $29.99 on the Steam store and for $22.49 on the PlayStation store. Also, it is available to play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows.
- It includes a deep and detailed plot, where you will meet more interesting characters.
- While you work hardest to succeed in your missions, you will also have to pay attention to the long-forgotten mysteries of the planet.
2. Rec Room
Rec Room is far away from action and adventure, but, if you are in the mood to play with your friends and have a fun time, then this game is a must-try. It is one of the most famous games on the list with over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store.
In this game, you will get to build and play multiple games with your friends, have a gaming party in a space where you can chat, hang out, and explore millions of interesting rooms — while you can also build something amazing yourself.
Additionally, the best part is that it is available for free to play on a good bunch of platforms, including Android, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and more.
- You can customize your dorm room and dress up as your favorite game avatar with a unique style.
- It has plenty of tools and features for creative brains to try new things.
- You can connect with friends through text and voice chat, and join live events, contests, classes, and clubs.
QUANTAAR is an underrated VR video game, a free-to-play VR party brawler for Microsoft Windows. It is where you can command heroes with a variety of class-based roles and improve hero abilities with cores to fight in different game modes.
With this game, you will experience going on an interesting journey in QUANTAAR, where you are the observer and someone who summons heroes from various dimensions to engage in thrilling battles.
- Every hero will come with distinct abilities, and you can use the core system to upgrade their firepower, range, and agility to become a master of fighting.
- You get to choose from a good variety of heroes with 4 main classes, shooter, fighter, generalist, and assassin.
- It allows you to explore different worlds, including icy mountains, desolate desert lands, and more.
4. Eleven Table Tennis
Eleven Table Tennis is another mood-changer, a game that doesn’t include action adventure and is a fun try for those interested in virtual tennis.
Eleven Table Tennis is a virtual reality table tennis video game with an excellent 10/10 rating on Steam. It is available on Meta Quest 3, PICO 4, and Microsoft Windows, and you can get it for $29.99 from the Steam store.
Moreover, the main goal behind the game is to give you the most realistic experience of a VR table tennis simulator.
- You will be playing against real and strong opponents from around the globe.
- To improve your skills, you can play against AI before opting for real matches.
5. Rebound VR
Rebound VR is a fun and observing assortment of breakout and racquetball gameplay, available to play on Microsoft Windows, charged $5.99 on the Steam store.
In this game, you get to experience many things, like a tractor beam powerup to pull the ball in your direction, autosaves so that you can return to your game whenever you want, and hours of gameplay to test your coordination and reactions.
- You get to play 42 levels in 9 distinct arenas.
- You get to decide from four difficulty levels, from easy to extreme.
- It has a practice hall where you can hold your skills and step on the battlefield only if you’re satisfied with your current progress.
6. Population One
Population One is an online virtual reality battle royale video game. Here, you will get to experience unparalleled vertical freedom along with mobility. It also has a vertical combat system, and you can fly across the map, showering enemies with bullets.
Moreover, it works with three simple goals – climbing, building, and flying, and you will step into a bright and futuristic world, where there is no limit to battle possibilities.
The game has a great 9/10 rating on Steam. You can buy it for $19.99 from the Steam store, and play on Meta Quest, Meta Quest 2, and Microsoft Windows
- It will offer additional action with ongoing live events and new content to explore often.
- You need to work your brain and build strategies to cover and protect your squad, while you succeed in your missions at any cost.
7. Space Ball VR
Space Ball VR is another free game on the list, where you will be playing space ball with your friends. It includes football and basketball, including almost every mode available for the two out there.
Additionally, you have to make sure you think and act quickly because time and fast reactions matter a lot. Also, it is a competitive multiplayer game where you have to score points, because that is the main goal, and brag about your victories.
The game is only available on Microsoft Windows, and although underrated, it still has unique movement mechanics and interesting features to always keep you on the edge.
- You can create and join public and private matches.
- You can either play online in the multiplayer mode or against AI bots with enough difficulty levels available.
- It offers a voice chat option with proper privacy settings.
8. Racket NX
Racket NX, as you might have guessed, is another one on the list which is away from action and thrill and is a sports game, here to give you a realistic experience of playing with a racket.
Here, racquetball has collided with breakout-style inside a huge pinball machine. It is here to challenge you and test your limits with a racket, with new rules, and unique gameplay.
Moreover, you can try the game on Microsoft Windows, and it is available for $19.99 on the Steam store and Microsoft store.
- You get to choose from two single-player modes, handcrafted or endless runner.
- The game is updated with a new level every month.
- It comes with extensive MR support, including LIV, where you can switch on the automatic action camera for streaming.
9. Grid Leaper
Grid Leaper is another challenging title. Here, you will embark on a journey with unique environments and have fun testing your abilities across tens of complex levels — all harder and the hardest to help you become a pro in the game.
Through this game, you will enter a speedrunners’ universe, which has almost infinite ways to reduce your time and increase your ranking on the world leaderboards.
As for its price, you can get it for $9.99 from the Steam store, and it is available only on Microsoft Windows.
- It will challenge you with 90 increasingly-challenging stages.
- The game has some intense animations and detailed graphics to always keep you motivated.
- You’ll get to explore 20 unique environments, each harder than the previous one.
The above-mentioned list includes games for action as well as sports enthusiasts, all games have received a good or above rating only.
Of course, apart from the ones mentioned above, the Internet has many more titles to explore. Yet, if you are in a hurry, then, trying the ones mentioned above is certainly enough for you right now.
With that, we have reached the end of the article, and hope you now know the best games like Echo VR out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are games like Echo VR?
Rec Room, Hubris, QUANTAAR, Rebound VR, and Population One are some of the best games like Echo VR.
Which is the best Echo VR alternative?
Rebound VR, Rec Room, Population One, Hubris, and QUANTAAR are some of the best Echo VR alternatives, including action, as well as realistic sports titles.