We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Caktus AI Alternative: If you are here, then you must know Caktus Al – a popular and interesting study tool to help you get productive with a reliable AI assistant, specially designed for learning and homework.
With this site, you can easily access its services from any browser and device. As for the pricing, you can choose from a variety of subscription plans, including a base plan for $14.99 per month, $19.99 per month for a pro plan, or $99.99 annually for a pro plan.
Overall, Caktus Al has received mostly positive reviews. But, in case it lacks at some point and you wish to find a better Caktus Al alternative, then don’t worry, because the article below contains a list of the best Caktus Al alternatives out there.
List of Caktus Al Alternatives:
ChatGPT, the short form for Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer, is a reliable and large language model-based chatbot by Open AI. It lets you indulge in a proper conversation to a certain extent, style, language, format, and level of detail.
In simple words, it is an AI language model that is capable of offering a human-like conversation, based on the topic and past conversations you have had with it.
- The overall UI of the platform is super easy to understand, and as soon as you have logged in, you can start chatting and asking questions.
- It is capable of providing you with almost any type of content you desire, including essays, lists, names, information, and more.
Free, but if you want to try its paid plan, then its plus subscription plan costs $20 per month.
2. GPT 4
GPT 4, with the full form Generative Pre-trained Transformer 4, is a large multi-model language by OpenAI, another popular title on the list. It stands 4th in the GPT foundation model series and is an advanced platform where image and text inputs, along with text outputs, are all included.
Furthermore, it is a reliable tool made for deep learning and showcases an impressive human-like performance on a good variety of professional and academic topics.
- It can access 24 languages including Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Mandarin, Turkish, Korean, Thai, Marathi, Punjabi, Nepali, Japanese, French, German, Italian, and more – alongside English.
- You can easily insert any image and ask a question or start a topic, and the system will reply accordingly.
Unlike similar platforms, you will have to pay for what you want to use and all prices differ accordingly.
3. Google BardAI
Google BardAI is a highly recommended tool to spark creativity and productivity in your work, while it can also help you speed up efficient working.
As for its introduction – it is a conversational AI by the globally famous Google, which acts as a good AI tool to collaborate with whenever you want to think out of the box.
Moreover, it originally belonged to the LaMDA family of large models, and later to the PaLM LLM.
- The platform is accessible in 46 languages in about 238 countries, including Japan, China, India, America, Canada, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and many more.
- It is mainly designed to help you in your projects and get more ideas in less time.
4. Perplexity AI
Perplexity AI is another reliable AI-chat-based platform, a conversational search engine that is here to deliver answers to almost all types of questions with the help of language models.
To explain in simple words, Perplexity AI is a platform that will help you unlock the power of knowledge alongside productivity – where you will get all sorts of information you need to do better.
- It has an easy UI where you can just visit the site and start asking anything right away.
- It supports the focus feature and you can also add files of different sorts.
Free, but if you want to unlock all its features, then you can opt for its pro plan for $20 per month or $200 yearly (saving $40 per year).
Web Browser, iOS, and Android
ChatSonic is a proud ChatGPT alternative, including all the features you can’t find at ChatGPT and similar platforms. It acts as a one-stop solution for many including real-time and updated data.
Overall, it is an advanced platform that can specifically help you create content for different uses, including social media, content marketing, SEO, marketing, and video production.
- It supports texts, as well as files and images.
- The site and apps come with in-build AI image generation tools.
- It comes with a prompt in case you are stuck somewhere — to help you unleash more ideas.
- It has a voice assistant for the times when text is not helpful.
- It supports Chrome extensions whenever you need it while working or browsing
The monthly subscription plans cost $16, $20, and $39 accordingly.
Web Browser, iOS, and Android
6. Jasper AI
Jasper AI is a fair AI writer, also known for its AI marketing software services for enterprise teams. With its advanced AI services, you get to create a good variety of content, including company facts, blogs, articles, essays, product catalogs, and more.
Moreover, the main highlight of using this platform is that with one site, you will gain access to multiple reliable AI tools on the Internet, while you will also continue to use your original brand tone and style.
- It prioritizes consistency, where you can see all your content perfectly aligned with your brand’s style, tone, and business.
- The platform is filled with knowledge, but you can help it learn alongside you.
It offers 3 subscription plans. For monthly plans, the creator plan costs $49 per month, the team plan costs $125 per month, and for the business plan, you’ll have to contact its sales department.
NeevaAI is well known for prioritizing privacy – it’s a privacy-focused search engine, delivering ad-free search results while allowing you to only enter safe and secured content.
Moreover, as a search engine, it offers multiple browser extensions along with mobile apps for a variety of platforms. Overall, it is a recommended search engine if you are always cautious about entering scams and harmful websites.
- It offers unlimited searches, and you get to use top privacy tools, including VPN and Password Manager.
- The platform allows you to search for almost all types of content, including finance, email assistance, art, audio editing, copywriting, gaming, fashion, gift ideas, image editing, and much more.
Free, but if you want to opt for a premium plan, then it will cost you only $4.17 per month.
8. Jenni AI
Jenni AI is yet another platform here to help you in writing different sorts of content – an assistant who will work alongside you as you write and unleash your creative ideas into writing.
Additionally, the platform comes with multiple embedded tools and features to enhance your research and writing skills – you simply have to write, cite, and edit the piece to a fine and creative result.
- It offers fair rephrasing and rewriting tools which will help you rephrase any text in different tones.
- The AI chat assistant does a good job of helping you understand and summarize your research papers quickly.
- The outline builder tool helps a ton in saving time and starting writing without wasting time.
Free, but for advanced experience, you can opt for its unlimited plan for $20 per month, and it also offers an enterprise plan, for which, you will have to contact its sales department.
9. Character AI
Character AI is one of the most popular platforms mentioned in this article, a neural language model chatbot service that is capable of generating human-like text replies, and participating in contextual conversations.
With this platform, you get to chat with ultra-realistic AI bodies and enjoy unlimited free conversations without any ads. In addition to that, you can talk to millions of characters created by other users, and use advanced creation tools to create your own characters.
- You can create different types of relationships with many characters, including fictional as well as real-life celebrities.
- The personal assistant is always present to help you whenever you are stuck or need to inquire about anything.
Free, but for advanced features and experience, you can opt for its plus plan for $9.99 per month.
Web Browser, iOS, and Android
Writecream claims to be the best AI writer out there, while it also offers more interesting services like image, content, and audio generation. Apparently, it is trusted by over 500,000 users, and acts as an all-rounder platform for many.
Additionally, it is one of our favorite platforms to generate a variety of content, including art, voiceovers, essays, articles, graphics, and much more.
- You can ask it to create articles, blogs, digital ads, SEO, image, video, social media content, copywriting, or audio – with plenty of editing and enhancing tools available.
- It offers 10,000 words per month for a free user, and you can create any type of content in seconds.
Free, but if you want to improve your experience, then it offers a standard plan for $49 per month and an extended plan for $69 per month.
Web Browser and Android
Apart from the ones mentioned above, the Internet might introduce you to many more platforms that can help you be creative while writing and working.
But, if you want to cut short your research and try the top Caktus Al alternatives, then the above-mentioned list includes all the titles you need.
That is all from our side, and we hope the article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any good sites similar to Caktus Al?
ChatSonic, Character AI, Whitecream, Google BardAI, ChatSonic, GPT 4, ChatGPT, Perplexity AI, Jasper AI, Jenni AI, and NeevaAI are some of the good sites similar to Caktus Al for writing creatively.
Which are the best sites like Caktus Al?
ChatGPT, Perplexity AI, Jasper AI, ChatSonic, GPT 4, Character AI, Whitecream, Jenni A, and Google BardAI are some of the best sites like Caktus Al.