We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Brands like Todd Snyder: The fashion industry has much to showcase when it comes to filling a women’s wardrobe, from formal wear to party wear, but that’s not the same case for men. There are many but not enough menswear that can truly fulfill your desires, one of them being Tower Snyder.
Todd Snyder is known as the ultimate shopping destination for men – a designer brand for males that offers timeless quality essentials, custom suiting, statement pieces, and astonishing accessories.
Todd Snyder is one of the favorites for many, but is it enough to quench your thirst for fashion? Is it the only good brand for men? Absolutely not, and to justify the same, we have brought you some of the best brands like Todd Snyder, mentioned right below, in this article.
List of Brands like Todd Snyder:
J.Crew is a specialty retail brand from the US, a worldwide famous multi-brand that provides a good mixture of men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel and accessories.
At J.Crew, one can shop for a good bunch of collections with every visit, from categories such as outerwear, swim, lounge, wear sweaters, dresses, suiting, jewelry, footwear, bags, and more.
- The swimming section comes with all the essentials you need for your swimming, bikinis, sandals, etc for women and types of trunks, flip-flops, and accessories for men.
- It has a special section for denim lovers, offering a variety of items like slim boyfriend jeans, essential straight jeans, classic vintage jeans, and many more.
- If shopping online, then you can shop from a clearance sale that’s always present in its online store.
Bonobos is another good designer in the market and an e-commerce-driven label that designs and sells menswear. It is one of those brands that stay at the top of the trends, with good quality and affordable prices guaranteed.
At Bonobos, one can take advantage of its list of categories to fill the wardrobe with all types of clothes, including pants, suits, shorts, shorts, golf wear, sweaters, accessories, and outerwear.
- Along with the plain shades, the variety of prints is pretty good.
- The ‘Golf wear’ section helps you shop for premium quality essentials like tops, pants, shorts, and layering.
3. Club Monaco
Club Monaco here is listed for its stylish and chic pieces, where you get to explore fashionable outfits for both genders. As expected, the brand prioritizes comfort with timeless quality fabrics, such as Lenin, while prices are absolutely affordable.
At Club Monaco, clothing, shoes, and accessories are the main categories for women, and the same goes for men. Further on, there are many types of clothing, shoes, and accessories you can find in every main category, such as short dresses, tops, flats, and more.
- Although the brand stays ahead when it comes to trends and fashion, every piece it produces supports comfort for the wearer.
- There is always a sale ongoing, at least on its online store, where you can shop efficiently since the products are perfectly subdivided.
4. Billy Reid
The Billy Reid brand comes after the popular designer with the same name, Billy Reid. This level is designed for both genders, focusing on main categories such as clothing, accessories, and footwear.
Billy Reid is known for classic US-style fashion, but that’s not all because there’s always a modern twist in every outfit and piece. As for the categories, bottoms, jackets, sweaters, tees, etc are for men; and outerwear, bottoms, dresses, tops, etc are for women.
- The label offers more than one color option for plenty of products.
- The majority of tops, especially shirts, are made up of 100% cotton – premium quality cotton to be exact.
- The sizing starts from XS to XXL.
- When shopping online, you can take advantage of the buy now and pay later service through ShopPay.
5. Rag & Bone
Rag & Bone is a promising menswear brand from the US. It’s a worldwide famous label, whose products are sold in over 700 shops, excluding its retail stores.
Also, when it comes to comfortable and effortless urban style — Rag & Bone is nowhere behind with its expert craftsmanship.
Rag & Bone deals in fashion for both genders, with a special focus on denim. As for the categories, clothing, footwear, and accessories are the main ones for men, as well as for women.
- The label deals in a good assortment of styles, including streetwear, formal, off-duty, chic, and more.
- The majority of the fabrics are lightweight as well as 100% cotton – offering the most comfort.
A.P.C is from France but doesn’t only offer French fashion and style – since it designs and sells some of the top fashion styles currently trending worldwide.
A.P.C is another designer brand for both genders, playing favorites with some high-end fashion apparel, especially in the streetwear section.
At A.P.C, one can shop for bags, shoes, dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans, pants, jackets, etc for women; and shorts, pants, polo, T-shirts, sweatshirts, shoes, leather goods, small accessories, etc for men.
- The brand has a section for unisex where you’ll find some additional and exclusive designs designed for both genders.
- The special denim category brings in a variety of denim products for both men and women, along with some really helpful washing recipes, on its online store.
7. Saturdays NYC
Saturdays NYC is another New York-based clothing and lifestyle brand, famous globally. As the name suggests, it, indeed, promotes NYC fashion, but, with a sense of simplicity, where you’ll find most of the products comfortable rather than sparkling and expensive.
At Saturdays NYC, both genders can shop from departments such as sweatshirts, sweatpants, shorts, swimwear, pants, sweaters, outerwear, shorts, accessories, knit tops, woven tops, dresses, skirts, and many more.
- If you are shopping in its online store, then you can take advantage of the buy now and pay later service through Afterpay.
- Many products come with options in shades.
- When shopping online, the 5-star rating feature helps you understand the reality behind the product pictures and description.
8. Norse Projects
Unlike many others mentioned here, Norse Projects isn’t about being worldwide famous, but this Scandinavian-rooted clothing brand is here to introduce you to a new design language through seasonal collections for both genders.
Norse Projects deals through a simple layout, where you can shop for a good assortment of clothes, containing outerwear, overshirts, trousers, shorts, essentials, caps, beanies, accessories, and more.
- The label offers classical workwear with a twist of streetwear — creating all of this with high-end fashion and fabrics.
- It offers an exclusive collection of Gore-Tex garments that are made to provide you 100% protection from snow and heavy rain — keeping you dry at all costs.
9. Todd Shelton
Todd Shelton is proudly manufactured exclusively in the US – giving you the perfect taste of American imported fabrics, with quality rated 5 stars and only the most comfort.
At Todd Shelton, men can mainly shop for formal wear, with some additional types such as jeans, pants, shirts, and knits.
- The ‘home try-on’ feature helps a ton since it’s a free return shipping service with no force to order the product.
- The majority of the products come in a variety of shades and designs.
- You are allowed to fine-tune your fit – customize it for the collar, stomach fit, sleeve fit, sleeve length, etc.
10. Alex Mill
Alex Mill is here to promote classic essentials, basically summing up with khaki pants, a slub tee, and a woven shirt. It is well-known for well-crafted classic clothing for both genders and is always ready with some exclusive featured collections.
At Alex Mill, one can explore fashion and trendy styles through categories such as jumpsuits, pants shorts, dresses, accessories, jackets, outerwear, tees, tanks, tops, and more.
- The accessories department brings in a variety of products, including bags, hats, socks, belts, and scarves.
- The majority of the fabrics are lightweight, with most of them made of breathable 100% cotton.
Filson is pretty confident — seems to be creating unfailing products since 1897, all this time, following an American tradition to craft clothes and bags with a timeless quality, only made to provide satisfaction and add value as time passes.
At Filson, you can shop from a bunch of categories, and the list has outerwear tops, bottoms, bags, luggage, lifestyle, and accessories on it.
- Unlike many other similar brands, it believes in buying once and the best, instead of manipulating you to buy more and more.
- The ‘sportsman’ section comes with premium goods for an athlete, such as outerwear, tops, bottoms, bags, luggage, and accessories.
Gant, or GANT, this Swedish clothing retail brand is here with its roots dug deep within the US fashion. It deals in clothing sections for both genders, with quality being at the top and prices — only reasonable.
Gant offers a big list of categories for both genders, including polos, pants, jeans, blazers, jackets, swimwear, shorts, and more for men, and dresses, socks, blazers, jeans, knitwear, etc for women.
- The Lenin Edit section brings in an assortment of products for both men and women, like shorts, sweaters, shorts, etc for men; and shorts, blouses, jackets, etc for women.
- Numerous products come in a variety of colors.
- The sizing goes up to 44.
- When shopping online, you can take advantage of the star rating and review section to understand the reality behind pictures and descriptions.
Reiss is here to display the latest fashion trends for every season, all proudly designed in London. At Reiss, men, women, and children get to refresh their closets with new fashion styles.
Moreover, clothing, dresses, shoes, and accessories are the main categories for women, and the same goes for men. As for children, you can shop by age and collections for boys and girls.
- The brand walks on a modern style and fashion road but likes to keep it simple and comfortable.
- The ‘dresses’ section column helps you buy dresses according to different types, such as black dresses, print dresses, occasion dresses, vacation dresses, petite dresses, and more.
14. John Varvatos
John Varvatos is an international clothing fashion brand for men, a lifestyle label that designs and manufactures high-end styles. It mainly offers men’s clothing, footwear, and accessories, along with some lifestyle stuff like speakers, box sets, and more.
With John Varvatos, like rarely any brands, the categories include stuff like leather graphics, sweaters, and swimwear sections instead of the usual list of categories.
- You can shop for premium quality leather goods like jackets, footwear, and accessories.
- The sizing starts from 28 to 44.
- The description contains all the crucial and minute details, even the number of pockets a pair of jeans has.
Although not all the brands mentioned in the above list focus on helping you buy the best instead of buying more, the outfits and their quality bought from these labels are all made to last — last longer than many similar brands in the market.
Apart from that, the fashion sense and styles for all are ahead, and they all prioritize trends, one way or another.
In conclusion, the list of the best brands like Todd Snyder mentioned in the above article includes some really good brands you must check out if you want to refresh your closet, and keep it the same for a good while.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best men’s clothing brands?
A.P.C, J.Crew, Bonobos, Alex Mill, Billy Reid, Club Monaco, Saturdays NYC, Rag & Bone, Norse Projects, Gant, Reiss, and John Varvatos are some of the best men’s clothing brands to shop for clothes that last.
Which are some best clothing brands for men?
Club Monaco, Norse Projects, Gant, Reiss, Saturdays NYC, Rag & Bone, John Varvatos, A.P.C, J.Crew, Alex Mill, Billy Reid, and Bonobos are a few of the best clothing brands for men.