2K Launcher Not Working – 2K Launcher is not working? Want to know how to fix this issue? Don’t worry! In this article, we’ll show you how to fix the 2K Launcher not working issue.
2K Launcher not working?
The new 2K Launcher has been known to cause several crashes, issues and lag. The easiest and simplest solution to all of this is to just bypass it completely. Check out the guide below to know why 2K Launcher is not working.
Why is 2K Launcher not working?
Many people have complained that they are not able to start the game, and it juts opens the 2K game launcher, and stuck with no error or something. It doesn’t launch several games and it is happening for lots of people.
Follow these troubleshooting methods mentioned below to know how to fix the 2K Launcher not working issue:
You can try bypassing the launcher if you set a special option in the properties tab of the game. Follow the steps:
- Right click the game in your Steam Library and select Properties.
- Navigate to General tab and then click the button Set Launch Options.
- In the pop-up window, place a “- then copy and paste the install location of the game file, name of the .exe file and then close the,” now, follow that with %command% (with a space between the last quotation mark and the first %).
This may look like: “C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Base\Binaries\Win64Steam\CIvilizationVI.exe %command”
Remember that your game’s install location may differ entirely from this example, depending on how many distinct things. So, re-check your install location before bypassing the launcher.
You can also verify your game cache to ensure all your files on Steam are working properly.
- Open Steam. Go to Library section, right-click on the game you’re having trouble with and choose Properties from the menu.
- Choose the Local Files option and Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
- Steam will then match the local files to the cloud files to fix any errors.
Remember that launching through the old launcher can create red screen error in the game. So, it’s essential to use a shortcut and include the command line prompts to have the game behave normally. We hope the above article has helped you to know how to fix the 2K Launcher not working problem.
Why 2K Launcher is not working?
Many people have complained that they are not able to start the game, and it juts opens the 2K game launcher and stuck with no error or something.
How do I fix the 2K Launcher not working issue?
The easiest and simplest solution to fix the 2K launcher not working issue is to just bypass it completely.
How can I play Civ 6 without 2k launcher?
Right click on Civilization VI in your steam library, and then select properties from the pull-down menu. Now, select set launch option and insert your game location with the quotes and the %command%.