We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
US02web.zoom.us vs Zoom.us – With advanced video conferencing technology, it has become simpler and easier than ever for schools, colleges, companies, universities and other organizations to host high-quality virtual conferences and presentations.
Video conferencing is a technology that both gets and conveys high-quality audio and full-motion video image signals in real-time. So, stay connected wherever you go–by starting or joining a secure meeting with amazing audio and video, immediate screen sharing platform.
In this article, I’ll show you a definite US02web.zoom.us vs Zoom.US comparison, which will help you know the difference.
US02web.zoom.us vs Zoom.us: Difference?
According to Zoom’s support team, US02web is a cluster that some of Zoom’s clients are using, depending on different locations.
So, what is a Cluster? Cluster is a group of servers working collectively on one system to avoid low availability or outage issues. Basically, cluster is used to reduce downtime and outage problems by allowing another server to take over in an outage event.
You can read more about here:
US02web.zoom.us is mainly using by the Zoom’s paid clients across the United states. Whereas, Zoom.us is accessible for everyone, including schools, colleges, universities, small, medium and large-sized businesses.
Zoom.us is a primary service. It is a videoconferencing application which is compatible with macOS, Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS and Linux. It has numerous features, including group video meetings, plugins, one-on-one meetings, browser extensions, screen sharing and the ability to record meeting.
Zoom meetings can seamlessly sync with your calendar system and deliver streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing. It also offers reactions, filters, hand rising, polls, video or music sharing services to make your meetings more fun and engaging.
Zoom.us offers both free and paid versions. Its free accounts offer amazing features and can be sufficient for an individual. Nevertheless, paid Zoom version offer advanced features and are worth paying. Here are the Zoom free and paid plans:
- It is completely free.
- It offers an unlimited number of meetings.
- Group meetings with several participants are limited to 40-minute video length.
- Meetings cannot be recorded.
- It costs $14.99 or £11.99 per month and meeting host.
- It lets hosts to create personal meeting IDs for repetitive Zoom meetings.
- Offer meeting recording in the cloud of your device.
- Group meeting duration is limited to 24 hours.
- It costs $19.99 or £15.99 per month and meeting host (10 minimum).
- It lets users brand Zoom meetings with vanity URLs and company branding.
- Offers transcripts of zoom meetings recorded in the cloud.
- It also offers dedicated customer support.
- It costs $19.99 or £15.99 per month per meeting host (100 minimum).
- It is specially used by businesses with over 1,000 employees.
- It offers unlimited cloud storage for recordings.
- It requires an additional $49 or £39 per month and room subscription.
- You can also sign up for a free 30-day trial.
I would like to conclude this article by mentioning that US02web.zoom.us is a sub-domain of Zoom.us, and is mainly used by the organizations in the US. On the other hand, Zoom.us is accessible for everyone, including individuals or schools or colleges or business organizations.
So, I hope the above article on US02web.zoom.us vs Zoom.us has helped you to clearly differentiate US02web.zoom.us and Zoom.us.
Can I trust Zoom us?
Yes, Zoom has a 256 encryption, which protects your data from getting leaked.
Is Zoom registered in USA?
Zoom Video Communications is an American communications technology that lets you host and join online video conferences.