We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post. visit here for more details.
Procreate Pocket vs Procreate: You may be wondering is Procreate Pocket is better enough or Procreate is worth? Or wondering which will provide you better options and what’s different about the two? You’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll help you choose between Procreate Pocket and Procreate
Basically, Procreate Pocket is the iPhone’s version of Procreate for the iPad. Even though they both have similar painting and drawing tools and have robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged designing suite, their controls are different and possibly Procreate has fewer layers available. They are available in numerous languages such as French, English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese and much more.
Procreate Pocket vs Procreate: What are they?
Procreate Pocket is the iPhone rendition of the prominent Procreate drawing app for iPad. Even though iPhone apparently lacks support for the Apple Pencil, it does offer a 3D touch feature which permits in-built pressure-sensitive painting with either a well-suited stylus or your finger.
Procreate Pocket is the several feature packed and multipurpose art application that is specially designed for iPhone. It offers hundreds of handmade & breakthrough brushes, an innovative, layered system, a collection of advanced artistic tools, the new Valkyrie graphics and you can also connect your keyboard to use shortcuts.
Operate your work with innovative warp meshes, bounding box correct and snapping and make your work easy. It contains various classic, disc, value, harmony and palette color panels. You can even edit, create or customize brushes to create spectacular results. Time-lapse replay feature allows you to relive your creative journey and you can even export your Time-lapse recording in 4k for high-end video production.
Procreate is the leading creative and intuitive digital illustration software made for iPad which is mostly used by creative professionals and aspiring artists. With its design tools you can add vector text to your illustrations, easily import all your favorite fonts, crop and resize your canvas, and also use scribble to name layers, create text and change settings.
You can easily fame your art by frame animation with automatic onion skinning and create storyboards, animatics, GIFs and simple animations. Time-lapse replay feature allows you to relive your creative journey and you can even export your Time-lapse recording in 4k for high-end video production.
Procreate Pocket vs Procreate: Features
- Ultra-high-definition canvases up to 16k by 4k.
- Intuitive dark mode interface.
- Smooth and responsive smudge sampling.
- Brushes sets keep your painting, drawing, and sketching brushes systematized.
- Import Photoshop, Adobe brushes and run them faster than Photoshop.
- You can import image files such as TIFF, JPG, and PNG.
- Discover color harmony or immediately add, remove and change color using selection color fill feature.
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, palettes and fonts among applications.
- The fastest 64-bit painting engine powered by Valkyrie.
- Over 100 customizable settings for every brush
- With its continuous autosave feature, you can never lose your work again.
- Create layer mask and clipping masks for non-destructive editing.
- Streamline smooths out your strokes in real time.
- Give a perfect finish and add new dimensions by adding chromatic aberration, glitch, bloom, halftone and noise.
- You can even bring life to your art by its mind-bending powers of warp liquify dynamics and symmetry.
Even though Procreate Pocket and Procreate are pretty similar, they vary in many ways such as they have distinct controls and are of different price. So, I hope the above article on Procreate Pocket vs Procreate has helped you select the app that suits your requirements and preferences.
What is the difference between Procreate Pocket and Procreate?
Procreate Pocket is the iPhone’s version of Procreate for the iPad. Even though they both have similar painting and drawing tools, their controls are different
Is it worth getting Procreate Pocket?
Procreate Pocket offers you several features than other apps and you can download and customize your brushes as you want.
Does Procreate Pocket work on iPad?
Yes, Procreate Pocket is available on iPad.
Can I use Procreate without Apple pencil?
Yes, you can use Procreate without the Apple pencil. You are supposed to make sure to get a high-stylus which is compatible with your device.