We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Games like Rage of Bahamut: Rage of Bahamut is a popular digital collectible card game with millions of players globally. Here, you get to decide what personality to choose, and how to win the world. As expected, you’ll be fighting with cards and it literally has more than 500 combinations to collect!
In addition to that, the game allows you to play against other players online, and it also has a multiplayer mode to fight in groups and solve quests together. But, if you have already played it and want to know more similar games – then it’ll be hard to find since the gameplay of this game is quite unique.
So, are you going to give up just like that? If yes, then don’t, because we did research and to help you in this situation, we have brought you a list of the top 9 games like Rage of Bahamut mentioned right below, in this article.
List of Games like Rage of Bahamut:
1. Age of Ishtaria
Age of Ishtaria is a popular battle RBG video game with over 1 million downloads. Similar to Rage of Bahamut, it has some detailed and extremely beautiful graphics – mainly filled with a good list of females.
Moreover, the game will help you experience innovative and real battles. It has an easy yet crazy combo system where you’ll be mixing up multiple attacks to produce some incredible combinations.
Overall, the game has really detailed illustrations, and one of the best parts, according to us, is that you’ll be joining online real-time battles with lovely characters.
- You will see more than 1,000 cards available, all depicting anime and manga art styles.
- You will experience an adventure filled with monsters and friends – a place where you will be meeting many different personalities and stories.
Shadowverse is one of the leading games on this list, a strategic multiplayer digital card-fighting video game that contains countless combinations and more than 400 cards to explore.
At Shadowverse, you will be getting involved in real-time battles with strong opponents from different parts of the world. If not that, then you can also play with fictional characters with a fully-voiced story option.
Moreover, Shadowverse has gotten over 1 million downloads only on the Google Play Store and has received an editor’s choice badge too. It is an AAA turn-based game that comes with a fun-filled community.
- As you level up, you’ll get to master about 8 character classes – each coming with different and distinct paradigms and killer cards.
- Although the initial card count is 400, you can unlock more than 2000 cards, each beautifully illustrated.
Hearthstone is, again, one of the most popular online digital collectible card-fighting video games on this list. It was originally titled Heroes of Warcraft and is built with similar elements, relics, and characters.
As expected, Hearthstone has insanely detailed and incredible quality graphics. Along with that, with this award-winning game, you’ll get to collect some exceptionally powerful cards and get to create mighty decks.
Furthermore, every card you summon will bring an extraordinary skill, and you’ll have to use strategies and analysis to craft your deck skillfully, and play tricks to win in PvP and PvE fights.
- You’ll be able to use extra skills by summoning your minions and casting a spell to control the battlegrounds.
- Whether you are casting a spell or completing a quest – the game’s strong effect on incredible interactions will keep you excited.
- You will get to change personalities and choose between rogue, hero, mage, and more such classes.
4. Urban Rivals
Urban Rivals is a massively multiplayer online card trading video game, featuring more than 2000 characters – each coming with distant abilities to explore.
Urban Rivals is where you can collect original cards and run your brain to use your best skills, strategies, and tricks to win over players – whether you are playing with the system or against anyone from a different part of the world.
In addition to that, Urban Rivals contains some interesting points, like, you’ll get to sell any cards you want in the market, and can also decide which super card should be added to the deck for the next play.
- The game often holds events where you’ll be playing against other players, and if you ranked at the top in that season, then you’ll get cash prizes.
- The graphics of the game are detailed and give off a rather comical and nostalgic vibe.
- It features twisted mechanics, coming with solo roguelike and speed run modes.
5. Chain Strike
Chain Strike is another famous game on the list with over 1 million downloads only on the Google Play Store. It is a turn-based tactical RPG game where you will be using infinite strategies and playing in multiple battles on a chessboard.
Yes, unlike the other games mentioned in this article, Chain Strike is quite different. But, with its interesting and exciting gameplay, we really wanted to add it to this article given its unique gameplay, while it also has quite a few similarities with Rage of Bahamut.
Additionally, you will be given 5 guardians — Rook, Bishop, King, Knight, and Queen, and you have to use strategies to place these guardians on the board for a powerful attack.
- It comes with an epic story mode – taking place in the Signus continent.
- You can level up by visiting unknown lands and obtaining a variety of items from huge bosses.
- Along with the main 5, the game includes more than 200 exciting characters to explore.
6. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading card game is another promising collectible card video game, based on a fictional game of duel monsters, and it is entirely filled with monsters, tricks, and spells.
Like any other card game, Yu-Gi-Oh! will also help you experience fighting against powerful foes, and use powerful strategies to win with your strong deck of cards.
But, before all that, let us inform you that this card game is not virtual or online, and there is no app you can download on any device. Why? Certainly, because it is a real game that you’ll have to purchase from a store.
- You can download the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron app from the Google Play Store or App Store to enhance your playing expedience.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Often holds tournaments with great prizes, and you can register using the app or the official website.
7. Soccer Spirits
Soccer Spirits is another card-fighting video game where you will be meeting with powerful characters and cards, challenges which will only resolve once you run your brain to form strong strategies, with pretty illustrations to always keep you entertained.
At Soccer Spirits, you’ll experience designing or team, with every character coming in with specific stories. Additionally, the game also features more than 30 voice actors and over 3000 sound effects.
- The game includes both PvP and PvE modes.
- It features unlimited energy since playing for some time with limited energy is not enough.
- It includes extra content, including Galaxy League, Story, Colosseum Matches, and more.
Eternal is another online collectible card game featuring cross-platform gameplay that will allow you to use any compatible platform to compete with others in a fight.
Overall, Eternal is filled with exciting things like guns, swords, heroes, and such who will come together and struggle to win the eternal throne.
In addition to that, since it is a strategy game, you’ll be combining multiple possibilities to play tricks, and build plans to win against polished players – while building a deck filled with only upgraded collections of cards.
- You’ll not be asked to pay a single penny, instead, you can work hard, keep trying, and do your best to reach and unlock new and upgraded levels.
- The game only gets better with over a dozen enemy decks, unique card mechanics, and wild boss-level environments.
Yes, apart from the titles mentioned in the above list, the Internet may have many more interesting games with major similarities to Rage of Bahamut, all free and with distinct benefits.
However, if you are looking for beautiful illustrations, turn-based gameplay, and something similar, with features that can always excite you — then the above list of the top games like Rage of Bahamut is exactly what you need.
With this, we have successfully presented the list of the top games like Rage of Bahamut, and hope you now know which game to try next.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any good iOS games like Rage of Bahamut?
Shadowverse, Age of Ishtaria, and Eternal are a few of the good iOS games like Rage of Bahamut you must have a look at if you’re interested in detailed and beautiful illustrations with unique card gameplay.
Which are games similar to Rage of Bahamut?
Eternal, Age of Ishtaria, Hearthstone, Shadowverse, Chain Strike, Urban Rivals, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Soccer Spirits are some of the top games similar to Rage of Bahamut when it comes to detailed art style, hundreds of characters and abilities to explore, and different modes of playing.