Many Zoom users are experiencing zoom error code 104114 while trying to open the Zoom. In this article, we will explain all the ways to get rid of this issue and many more information regarding this error.
How to Fix: Zoom Error Code 104114
Before moving on to the solution, let us first understand what error 104114 is and why it is happening.
What is the Zoom Error Code 104114? Its causes.
Zoom error code 104114 represents an issue related to server connectivity issue in Zoom. There could be many possible reasons behind this error code such as internet connection, server down etc.
Before moving to the solution, make sure to follow the below instructions.
- Use stable Internet connection
- Disable Proxy/ VPN
- Disable Anti-virus software.
You can easily fix this Zoom error code 104114 by following the steps below.
If you are getting this error code in the Windows 10/8/7, follow the next instructions.
Many Zoom users have managed to fix this error by using Command Prompt. Follow the below step by step guide to apply this method:
- Open the Search bar at the left corner of your screen.
- Type CMD.
- Open Command Prompt.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns & Press Enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset & Press Enter.
- Type exit & Press Enter.
After performing it, check whether the issue is fixed or not. If not, go to the next solution.
Changing DNS address
You can also try to resolve this issue by changing the DNS address. You have to follow the below step by step guide to change the DNS address:
- Open the Search bar at left corner.
- Type Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Network & Internet -> Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Click on the Network which you are using.
- Open the Properties.
- Find Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on Properties.
- Check on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Enter: 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199 here.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your Device.
Reset Network Settings
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on Advance in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Reset and check the Delete Personal Settings box.
- Now, select Apply Default Settings, click close and Restart your device.
After restarting the device, open the Zoom again, see the issue is still happening or not.
If you are getting Zoom Error Code 104114 in your Android or iOS, follow the below step by step guide.
- Go to the Settings.
- Find & Open About Phone.
- Open the Storage.
- Open Cached data.
- Clear Cached data.
- Go to the Apps -> Manage Apps.
- Click and Open Play store option.
- Find & Open Zoom, Clear all data.
- Give all the permissions to Zoom.
- Open Zoom again.
Reset APN Settings
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Connections.
- Click on Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select Resest APN Setttings and click Reset.
Check, if the error is still happening or not. I hope, this article did help you to find the solution of your issue.
In addition, you can check various communities, forums and Zoom help center to get the more solution regarding error 104114.
If you are also getting other issues related to the Zoom, comment it in the comment section below. We will definitely try to solve your issue.
You might have encoutnered Zoom Error Code 104114 when you try to open the Zoom app. This issue is cross platform, it means it is occuring in all types of devices. In this article, we briefly explained all the ways to resolve your problem.