Valorant is one of the most popular online shooter multiplayer game nowadays. However, Valorant players are facing several errors day by day, Valorant Error code 57 is the new error encountered by Valorant players. In this article, we are going to explain causes and how to fix Valorant Error Code 57 in your game.
What is Valorant Error Code 57? Causes of it.
Valorant Error 57 occurs mostly while you are trying to perform the boot in your game, it’s called as “PlayerAffinityInitFailure”.
How to Fix: Valorant Error Code 57
Follow the next instructions to easily fix Valorant Error Code 57 in your game.
Restart the Riot Client
Whenever you encounter Error 57 in your game, you will have to restart the Riot client. It also reboots the Vanguard software, so the error can be easily fixed.
After restart, if you are still facing the same issue then simply follow our next methods to fix it.
If rebooting does not solve your problem, you will need to uninstall and reinstall Vanguard to fix the error. This is obviously the undesired way to fix the error, but you don’t need to worry because you don’t have to take extra steps to restore the Vanguard.
Whenever you open the game, the Vanguard installation will happen automatically. In case, if it does not happen automatically, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the system settings by clicking on Windows left corner start icon.
- Click on Apps.
- Find Riot Vanguard.
- Click on Vanguard and Uninstall it.
- After uninstalling the Vanguard, start the Valorant Client again.
- It will also reinstall the Vanguard.
- After completion, you have to restart your system for completing the process of reinstallation.
- Now, you can boot the Valorant and log in again.
- Check for the issue, if your issue is resolved or not.
These two methods are common for resolving the Error Code 57 in Valorant. If you are still getting the error, then you have to follow the next advanced methods.
Troubleshoot Vanguard Services
If an error is occurring due to Vanguard services, then we have to troubleshoot Vanguard services that fix the problem.
We have to use the command prompt as administrator. Follow the next steps to troubleshoot Vanguard services.
- Open the Command Prompt by searching on the Search bar in your system.
- Type command: sc query vgc and press enter.
- If result shows the error then, you have to uninstall both the Valorant and Vanguard and reinstall it again.
- If it shows the service with the name vgc then we have to start the Valorant manually.
- Type command: net start vgc and press enter.
Now, restart the Valorant and hopefully your issue will get resolved.
Allow Valorant on Firewall
Sometimes, Virus & Threat Protection and Windows Firewall is preventing some essentials function of the many apps. Therefore, we have to set some exception for the Valorant game.
Here are the steps for setting exception in Firewall for Valorant.
- Go to the Settings of your Pc.
- Find & Open Update and Security.
- Open Windows Security and select the Firewall and Network Protection.
- Find Allow the App through Firewall and Open it.
- Find Vanguard and tick on both Private and Public for allowing Valorant.
- Save the Settings.
Now, Start the game and check for the issue if it resolved.
Even after applying all the above methods still your issue getting not fixed then, you have to contact to the Valorant support system, issue might be occurring from the end of the Riot.
You can contact Valorant Support by visiting here.
If you are getting other issues then feel free to share in the comment section. We will surely help you regarding your issue.