We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
TradingView Not Working?: If your TradingView has stopped working. The main issue faced by the users is the TradingView chart not working. Is the TradingView not working for you too? If so, then the below article contains enough solutions to solve this problem.
TradingView is currently the most active social media network for investors and traders. It allows you to connect with millions of traders and investors from across the world.
TradingView Chart Not Working
Although there can be many causes and solutions, the main issue is the TradingView chart not working. Therefore, we are going to mainly focus on this issue in this article along with a few other common issues faced by the users.
Why is my TradingView Chart Not Working?
By TradingView chat not working, if you meant there are changes made to your TradingView chart then that may be because you are currently using a new device with your customised chart on some other device.
You can continue using the chart on your window until you use the first device again. But, if you make changes to the chart now, the changes and customisations you made on your very first chart on another device will be lost.
If the TradingView chart is not working for you, then that may be because of the following reasons,
- Temporary glitches and bugs from TradingView’s main servers.
- Overloaded traffic jams, more than the platform can handle.
- Cache and browser data with cache being corrupted.
- The browser or the device you are using is not compatible with the TradingView’s website.
- Your internet connection is not stable.
- The device you are using has a VPN switched on.
- The browser or app you are using is not updated to its latest version.
Clearing the cache of the TradingView app can help a lot in the swift flow of work. Therefore, clear the cache of the app, follow the instructions given below,
For Android Users:
- Switch on the Settings app in your cell phone.
- Travel to the page where all the installed apps are listed and search for the TradingView app among them.
- Then, tap on the Clear cache option to clear the cache.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings app on your device.
- Select the General option from the side menu and tap on the iPhone storage option.
- Search for the TradingView account.
- After tapping on it, select the Offload app option in red.
- Reinstall the app from the App Store and all the cache will be cleared.
If clearing the cache did not help, the other solutions mentioned below might help you get the issue fixed.
- Update Android System WebView: If you are an android user, updating the android system web view to its latest version can help a lot in improving the bugs and glitches issues.
- Update the System Browser: check for updates of your system and the browser you use. Many times when the system or browser is not updated, it will stop working or a few of its features will slow down so it is always better to update them.
- Turn off your TradingView completely and turn it back on: when the platform is facing minor bugs and glitches, the easiest way to get rid of them is to turn off your browser or TradingView app entirely and turn it back on after a few seconds.
TradingView Alerts Not Working
If you are an android device user and TradingView alerts are not working for you, by following the below steps, you will be able to receive notifications on your android app.
- Re-check if you have logged in to your TradingView account with your correct credentials.
- Check if the push notifications feature is switched on for receiving the notifications from the TradingView app from its settings page.
- Try to log out and re-login into your account. If once did not work, you can try doing it two more times.
- Make sure you have created the alert in the correct way.
- Check if the TradingView app is whitelisted in the Autorun manager app which might be already installed on your device.
Bar Replay TradingView Not Working
If bar replay is not working for you, that may be because you have selected the playback that is not supported by the platform.
In simple words, if you tap on the replay button and the playback panel is not appearing, that is because you have selected symbols or chart types from the following,
- Non-traditional chart types – Renko, PnF, Line Break, Heikin Ashi, Kagi and Range.
- Converted or non-default currency charts.
- Spreads – Formula of Symbols.
The issue can be resolved as soon as you table any of the chart types that are symbols mentioned above from your settings.
If none of the solutions was helpful, the two last things you can try are to either wait for a while and let the issue get resolved on its own or contact the customer support services of the TradingView platform.
Thus, we hope by reading our article, you have received enough solutions to solve your TradingView not working issue.
Frequently asked Questions
Is TradingView down?
To check whether it is down, the very first thing you should do is check the Updownradar platform for any temporary outage reports. If there are any issues, all you can do is wait for the issue to get resolved.
Why am I facing a TradingView login problem?
If you are not able to login into your TradingView account, that may be because the information you’ve typed in is incorrect or there are some issues with the main servers of the platform, or the network connection of your device.
Why is TradingView lagging?
If TradingView is lagging for you, that may be because of some minor bugs in the app or website. To solve the issue, clear the app’s cache and try again.