Many Roblox users are facing Roblox Error Code 277 from the last few days. Roblox is the very popular gaming platform, the game has more than 100 Million active users all around the world. Roblox is not a single game, it is a collection of more than 50 million games. It is available in all types of devices such as Android, iOS, Windows and MAC.
What is Roblox Error Code 277?
Roblox Error Code 277 is a server disconnection error which shows the message as:
Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code:277)
This error is happening in almost all types of devices such as Windows, Xbox One, MacOS etc. The complaint of Error 277 in Roblox is rapidly increasing day by day. Thus,it became the headache for the most of Roblox players.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277
There is no any official solution provided by Roblox developers, but after doing some research, we found out the step by step solution to fix the Roblox Error Code 277.
Here are some ways to fix Roblox Error Code 277:
By Using Roblox Utility Tool
We can easily fix this error by running the Roblox Utility Tool. It is the best option for solving an Error 277.
Here are the steps for doing it:
- Download Roblox Utility Tool in your Windows OS.
- After Installing, Click on SCAN NOW.
- Wait some time for completing the scan.
- If any problem is detected, click on the Fix button.
- It will take some time to fix this error.
- Restart your Computer.
After applying all the steps, check for the Roblox Error Code 277 if the issue is still happeninng or not. If not solved, follow our next solution tp find the solution of it.
By Running Roblox in Compatibility Mode
However, Roblox works well with Windows 10, but sometimes a compatibility issue leads to Roblox Error Code 277. Here are ways to run Roblox in Compatibility Mode.
Causes of it:
This problem happens due to the many software which is created in the previous Windows OS.
Follow these steps to edit Roblox Compatibility Mode:
- Go to the Roblox Properties by right clicking on its icon.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Tick off Run this program for incompatibility.
- In Dropdown menu, select windows version you want to use for app’s setting.
- Click on the Apply button.
After applying all the above steps, see if the issue is fixed or not. If the issue is still not fixed follow our next solution.
By Updating our Browser
Updating our browser is also way to fix Roblox Error Code 277. You can use the Chrome browser as a by default to get the best results, because Chrome is best trusted and reliable for playing Roblox game.
We have to first set Chrome as a default browser in our computer. After doing it, update your Chrome browser. If we will update chrome, Roblox will also itself update frequently to the latest version. If you are using Internet Explorer, you can reset internet option to fix the Roblox Error Code 277 issue.
Change your Network Connection
The one reason behind Roblox Error Code 277, it can be related to your router ports. Some Roblox users are getting this error when connected to the particular network like their home Wi-Fi, but it disappeared while connecting to the other network. We have to switch our network for checking it, we can try it with our mobile data. After, doing it see for the error if it is fixed. You can check by turning on Airplane mode and then turn it off in your mobile device.
Delete the Roblox Log Files
Roblox stores the temporary cache files like setting, game history. It takes many spaces in our computer. Sometimes, this Roblox file also generates the bugs, error and glitches while you are using Roblox Mobile app. Here is the solution for it.
- Open the Run by pressing Windows + R.
- Type this command in Run dialog box: %localappdata%\Roblox\logs
- Now press the Enter.
- Now Select all the Files in a folder and Delete it.
- Open the Run dialog box again and enter the following command. %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\
- Now again Select and delete all files of folders.
- After doing it, Open Roblox for checking issue if it is fixed or not.
If none of above method work, your last option is to uninstall Roblox and Reinstall it. It will surely help to fix the Roblox Error Code 277. Also, reinstalling Roblox will replace or overwrite any damaged or broken files which is creating this issue.
Steps to Reinstall Roblox:
- Log out from Roblox account.
- Find Programs and Features from searching it on search bar.
- Find Roblox software there.
- Right click on it and uninstall it.
- After uninstalling, Go to the Roblox website and log into Roblox account.
- Click on download and install it.
Now open Roblox and check if Roblox Error Code 277 issue is fixed or not.
Many Roblox players are experiencing Roblox Error Code 277 from the last few days. However, there is no any official fix or updated provided by the Roblox officials. In this article, we explained all the ways to fix the Roblox Error 277.