Many Playstation 4 users has been continuously encountering PS4 Error Code WS-43689-0. The error is happening while trying to purchase 14 days free trial and Playstation Plus.
However, there is no any official statement released regarding this error by officials. After doing some research, we manage to find some solution regarding this error, which will help you to resolve your issue.
Fix: PS4 Error Code WS-43689-0
The error message is shown as “An error has occurred. (WS-43689-0)”. Follow the next instructions to get rid of error WS-43689-0 as soon as.
Wait for Sometime
Sometimes, error is occurring due to the server down or connection issues. Hence, you need to wait a while and try after the few minutes.
If it’s still happening, follow the next instructions.
Change your Device
You can try to resolve this error by replacing the device, such as if you are trying to make a purchase from your PC, try using your mobile.
If the error still continues, follow the next instructions.
Purchase Promo code
You can simply purchase the Promo code from various sites like Amazon, eBay and redeem it to the Playstation account.
How to Redeem PS Plus Code?
Follow the below instructions to redeem the PS Plus Code:
- Sign in to SEN Account (If you haven’t any account, first create it from the Playstation).
- Navigate to the Playstation store on your PS4.
- Click on the Redeem Code option.
- Enter the 12 digit promo voucher code.
- Select Continue.
- Follow the next on-screen instructions.
If any of the above method won’t work, hence the last option is to reset your PS4.
Many Playstation users manage to fix this error by resetting their Playstation, hence you can also try to resolve this error by just simply resetting your Playstation.
Resetting the Playstation will clean all the data, save info, images and video, so first take back up of your device.
You can reset your PS4 by following the below step by step guide.
How to Reset PS4?
- Go to the Settings Menu.
- Navigate to the Initialization tab.
- Select Initialization PS4.
- Select Full to perform a complete Factory Reset.
It may take more than an hour to complete and your console will be clean and new as fresh.
Now, try to purchase again, see the issue has fixed or not.
We know the error is very frustrating and Sony is trying to resolve this issue. Therefore, if your issue still hasn’t fixed, then you need to wait until the Sony releases any update.
Moreover, you can check various forums or contact with the official support to get more information or solution regarding the error WS-43689-0.
If you are getting other issues related to the PS4, comment it in the comment section below. We will try to get the solution regarding your issue.
PS4 Error Code WS-43689-0 has been encountering by the many PS4 users. People are unable to purchase PS Subscription & 2 week free trial. In this article, we explained all the information regarding error WS-43689-0 and ways to fix it.
All Playstation Issues:
- PS4 Error Code NP-31866-4 [How to Fix]
- PS4 Error Code NP-36206-7 [How to Fix]
- PS4 Error Code NP-44125-6 [How to Fix]
- PS4 Error Code CE-35340-5 [Streaming Error Fix]
- PS4 Error Code WS-43689-0 [How to Fix]
- PS4 Error Code E-8210604a [Fix 2021]
- Twitch Error Code 77b8c8a0 [PS4, Xbox Fix]
- PS5 Error Code NW-102216-2 [Explain & Fix]
- PS5 Error Code CE-107857-8 [How to Fix]
- PS5 Data Transfer Error (Database has corrupted, now rebuilding)