Minecraft Error Code 0, Minecraft Error 0 – Several Minecraft users are encountering error code 0; due to this error, Minecraft keeps crashing.
This article will explain all the important details regarding this problem and methods to resolve it.
Minecraft Error Code 0 [Explained]
First of all, you should understand what Minecraft Error 0 is and the possible causes behind it.
What does Minecraft Error Code 0 mean?
Minecraft Error Code 0 means your game has been successfully exited. There can be several reasons behind this issue, such as low RAM, outdated version of the Java client, etc.
The error message is displayed as
An unexpected issue has occurred and the game has crashed. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Exit Code: 0
You can apply the following ways to solve the problem in your Minecraft.
Update your Java Client
If your Java client version is outdated, this problem may occur. Hence, make sure your Java client is up to date if any update is available in your Java Client.
First, update it, you can get more information regarding Minecraft update by visiting here:
If updating the Java Client won’t work, move to the next method.
Choose Different version of Minecraft
If you haven’t enough Ram in your device, you should move to another lower version of Minecraft. Therefore, make sure your device is compatible with Minecraft.
There can be a problem with your Minecraft corrupted files or unusual cache. To resolve it, you should perform the reinstallation of Minecraft. You need to apply the below step by step guide to reinstall Minecraft:
How to Reinstall Minecraft?
- Go to the App data Folder %AppData%.
- Click on the Minecraft data folder.
- Copy and Move the same folder to the different location.
- Navigate back to the One directory to find .minecraft
- Move the .minecraft folder into the trash.
- Open the .exe file again to download Minecraft again.
- Close your Minecraft when on reaching the title screen.
- Copy saved data folder to new .minecraft folder.
- Now, you can safely and easily overwrite any data in this folder.
Run Disk Cleanup
You might be experiencing runtime error because of a very low free space on your computer. Follow the steps:
- You should consider backing up your files and freeing up the space on your hard drive.
- You can also try clearing your cache and reboot your computer.
- Run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window, and right click your main directory.
- Select properties and the tap on Disk Cleanup.
The Minecraft community ahs compiled a pretty comprehensive list of known software which is incompatible with the game. So, if you happen to be using any of these programs while trying to play Minecraft.
Check Graphics Driver
Sometimes, an outdated graphics driver or a broken drive can cause this Minecraft error code 0. So, ensure that your graphics drive is up-to-date.
Execute a Clean Boot
Performing a clean boot lets your computer to start with only the significant programs and services. Follow the steps:
- Press Win+R at the same time to open the run vox. Type msconfig and select OK.
- Navigate to the Services tab and tick the box next to Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Uncheck all the services except those that belong to your hardware manufacturers such as AMD, Logitech, Realtek, NVIDIA and Intel. Then, select OK to apply the changers.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time to open the task manager, then go to the Startup tab.
- Choose any programs you think might be interfering and tap Disable.
Now, restart your PC and launch Minecraft to check if this solves the problem.
Hopefully, this information will help you to resolve your problem, if you are getting other problems in your Minecraft, let us know in the comment box below, we will try to find the solution to your error as soon as.
Minecraft Error Code 0 is a problem related to the crashing in Minecraft. In this article, we have explained all the details and methods to resolve it.